Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-18-2012, 03:30 PM #1
Tat76

T9.1 Ranger, T8.1 W/extras

PLEASE READ AND WATCH POST #13, SEE WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!!
PAYPAL ONLY!!!!
My son got these for christmas and used them for one game and found he likes faster style of play so I'm tired of having them take up space. Looking to sell as a package but can sell each alone.
These have had only a few clips each ran threw them and are in almost new condition. Also have a 100 round box of FS but used a few so not full. Would say roughly 80 left.
T9.1 Ranger
T8.1 pistol (SOLD)
3 clips
Holster (not in pic)
10 round tubes
$250+ shipping

Last edited by Tat76 : 07-11-2012 at 10:38 PM. Reason: T8.1 and everything in that pic is sold
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-18-2012, 03:35 PM #2
theSTZombie

May be interested in just the T9.1....Would you consider selling it separately? Please PM me.
-Thanks
Old 06-18-2012, 04:17 PM #3
Korben Dallas

Korben Dallas is for the Gunfight
I would like to purchase the t8.1 and the extras. How much for this and shipping to NC? Thanks!
Old 06-18-2012, 04:31 PM #4
Tat76

If you guys are wanting me to split it up, PM me an offer on what you want.
Old 06-21-2012, 06:00 PM #5
joshsmithers
HAMPTON HAVOC

joshsmithers supports Team VICIOUS
joshsmithers is reppin' sidebar 4 life
joshsmithers has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
PMed you boss man
Old 06-21-2012, 07:32 PM #6
Tat76

PMed back.
Old 06-24-2012, 10:28 AM #7
nman10

How much you looking for 9.1?
Old 06-27-2012, 12:15 PM #8
tjoloughlin

bought the 8.1 get this guy what he wants item was exactly like he said
Old 06-27-2012, 04:29 PM #9
Austin34 (Banned)

Austin34 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Austin34 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Austin34 supports Team VICIOUS
T9.1 package for my empire axe... pm me!
Old 06-27-2012, 04:46 PM #10
Sh0ckw4v3
sh0ckw4v3

Sh0ckw4v3 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Sh0ckw4v3 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
250 gb Harddrive xbox package? A few games/controllers. lmk for the ranger. Super interested.
Hurricane Paintball Park, Palm Bay Florida
Battlefield Orlando (Formally OCP), Bithlo, Florida
Old 06-29-2012, 01:21 AM #11
Tai-virus

Would like to purchase T9.1 from you, please let me know how much.

Thank you
Old 06-30-2012, 11:13 PM #12
Rover Lead

Sold to me
12 gram Drop out Assembly (Phantom)
Dmag mag well (MKPII)
Ion Longbow Ups
TiPX
Old 07-11-2012, 09:34 PM #13
Rover Lead

Travis,

Paypal has a completely different name for the paypal account. As I have stated in PMs, I asked you if anything was wrong or missing with the 9.1. You replied that it wasn't. It didn't include the springs needed to shoot first strike rounds from the magazines, and there is simply no way that you missed this

I offered you a solution, and your response was that you had no idea. You have left me no choice, paypal dispute filed. Whoever's paypal account it is is going to have to respond, paypal has no record of you on the account.

Edit: Bold text edited to protect seller's identity. It was not my intention to post your wife's name, but when I told paypal who I bought the item from and where, they informed me that I was going to have to resolve this with her. Someone I have never met nor ever mentioned anything about buying from. It's just one more complication.
Dmag mag well (MKPII)
Ion Longbow Ups
TiPX

Last edited by Rover Lead : 07-11-2012 at 11:47 PM.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:49 PM #14
Tat76

She is my wife and its not uncommon for a husband and wife to share an account. Plus check the set screw on the stock as I have picks and vids showing it worked when shipped that are dated the same date shipping is. You can see in your vid that it needs to be backed out so it drops in the holes that set it in each adjustment. You have no verified paypal account, thats why you had to send an echeck and your solution was for me to refund full price and you would ship back or refund the amount of a stock and three springs. Read my first post, No where in it did I say I would send you the springs for fs. Also you emailed me asking to ship priority since you paid over asking price..?.. There is no asking price you offered and I agreed to the amount of $265 shipped.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:11 PM #15
Rover Lead

I am verified, I just don't have my debit card linked to the account. I'm glad you have videos, because I just got off the phone with paypal and they have all of my evidence. When I asked you if anything was missing, you said no. That implies that the first strike magazines can be used with, well, first strikes. Unfortunately we will have to let paypal decide. I'm sorry it has come to this.
Dmag mag well (MKPII)
Ion Longbow Ups
TiPX
Old 07-11-2012, 10:21 PM #16
Tat76

Nothing is missing and it does imply that, how ever I never said they came with them but if you took the time and added them they would work with FS. If you have an issue return it and we will refund your money, its that easy but you just seem to be wanting more out of a good deal. If your really unhappy return but like your dispute you dont want to you just want more from us then the add said.
Your claim:
item received cannot be used. it is inoperatable. would not want item returned, but be refunded for item to be repaired. made a video showing how the item cannot be operated.
From your video it shows only the stock, gun is fine and everything else but your claim is for " Item received cannot be used. it is inoperatable. would not want item returned, but refunded for items to be repaired".

Last edited by Tat76 : 07-11-2012 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Scammer in the works
Old 07-11-2012, 10:47 PM #17
Rover Lead

Correct. I have been out of the money for 2 weeks now. No one is scamming you, you seem to forget that I paid you for the item. The 9.1 works, as advertised. However until I invest more money, I can neither use the stock or run first strike rounds through the marker. It would be a different story if you at least told me that the stock was inoperable and the first strike springs weren't included. I paid the money and waited two weeks for the item, and you did offer to refund the purchase price which by the time you receive the item back, means I'm out the money for a month, plus return shipping. I told you and paypal that I planned on keeping the item, but I wanted to know why the rifle has the aforementioned issues. In the end, it's probably me who has to replace these items, but I made a video showing you the problem immediately upon receiving the item.
Dmag mag well (MKPII)
Ion Longbow Ups
TiPX
Old 07-11-2012, 11:01 PM #18
Tat76

It's not like I have the money!! I took a chance on your echeck and the money still sits in paypal since as soon as you received the item you disputed just like when I messed up and gave you 1 wrong number on the tracking number. You have been a pain since the beginning and just want more and more for something you wanted and should have asked more questions on if you wanted all that. The stock is an easy fix that can be seen in your video by adjusting the screw on the stock trigger, the springs where not part of the deal, clearly there is nothing wrong with the gun, you got what you paid for.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:24 PM #19
joshsmithers
HAMPTON HAVOC

joshsmithers supports Team VICIOUS
joshsmithers is reppin' sidebar 4 life
joshsmithers has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
It's kinda sketchy that you edited your original post today after he mentioned all his issues...
Old 07-11-2012, 11:56 PM #20
Rover Lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat76 View Post
It's not like I have the money!! I took a chance on your echeck and the money still sits in paypal since as soon as you received the item you disputed just like when I messed up and gave you 1 wrong number on the tracking number. You have been a pain since the beginning and just want more and more for something you wanted and should have asked more questions on if you wanted all that. The stock is an easy fix that can be seen in your video by adjusting the screw on the stock trigger, the springs where not part of the deal, clearly there is nothing wrong with the gun, you got what you paid for.
I have been a pain? You took a chance on an echeck? How, since it shipped after it cleared. I want what I wanted when I paid you for the item, a 9.1 that isn't missing anything. That's not what I received. I asked you how we proceed, you got defensive and reminded me what a good "deal" I got. I too find it curious that you edited your original post today. It was me who took a chance on you.

-I paid for the item, with an offer you immediately accepted.

-I asked you to ship it priority, you didnt reply and instead shipped it parcel post to save yourself a couple of bucks.

-I asked you if it was missing anything, you said it wasn't.

-You originally gave me a tracking number that didn't work.

-I receive the item with a stock that keeps collapsing and three first strike magazines that don't fire first strikes until I invest more money in this "deal".
Dmag mag well (MKPII)
Ion Longbow Ups
TiPX
Old 07-12-2012, 12:03 AM #21
Rover Lead

and by the way, the first strikes you said would be included, they didn't show up either.
Dmag mag well (MKPII)
Ion Longbow Ups
TiPX