Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2012, 12:23 AM #2017
Shibbykins
This is bat country

Shibbykins donated to help Peyton Trent
Shibbykins has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
lol I still prefer the whole bleach thing. do the the BST ageist behavior all the time with rules like "must be 18"

this site contradicts itself regularly and it is allowed to go on. depends who reads what.

I endorse without a doubt the wired eyes at
www.ANGELLASEREYES.com

"Originally posted by dr.strangelove: Having Shibby on the case is almost as good as having Bob on it. "
Old 08-21-2012, 02:00 AM #2018
YeloSno
ALT Bazaar - Coming Soon!

Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno supports Team VICIOUS
YeloSno is for the Gunfight
YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
I understand why, I think, that happens.

It's meant as a general guideline.

Like why pot is illegal, but police don't continually bust people for it unless they're blatantly disregarding the law for the sake of being some hardass or just to be rebellious.

If someone does it on their property or somewhere out of the way in public, police tend to brush it off even though it's their occupation to apprehend.

Why? They can understand that the person has the right idea and going through the hassle to ruin what could be a potentially solid citizen is just not worth it.

Secondly (which should have been firstly): on what you said about "your feelings over the situation", that's also fair. It's not like you've lived with me and know the kind of person I am.

I'm a ******* on skype and I'm sure that doesn't help my case.

Nor having the gun you want in my hands

I tend to be as honest as possible and will do anything I can to keep anyone I do business with content and feeling safe about the transaction. During and after.

That's why I offer returns on guns of value like the Cobra G7. If they think that they may have been gypped, it will hurt me a bit of course, but I will allow them to reclaim what was previously theirs.

I mean, if they happen to not like it just for what it is, I can't do that. I will help them resell, but I won't do some sort of "test run on credit" shenaniganry.

So far, everyone who I've dealt with has been totally honest about it and only once have I had to return the gun, which was actually his fault in the end because he took a knife to the box and cut the ASA oring by chance, making it leak on airup.

Sucks, too.

It was a really nicely built lotus, but the kid was 14 and clueless, so whatever.

Thinking of Buying Something, But Don't Know What?
Have A Look Inside for Some Help.

Sale so good you'll get a ****in' coma trying to find your wallet.

HOLY **** EMPIRE SNIPER FOR SALE - LNIB and only $360? Whaaa?

ALT Bazaar
A new top secret project that isn't so secret. Brought to you by the creator of the Ultimate Purchasing Hierarchy and TBQF Technologies.

"Originally posted by R3L: Nostalgia's a hell of a drug."
"Originally posted by Somnambulistz: i'm not wearing any underwear! :D"
Old 08-21-2012, 02:03 AM #2019
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Got this coming : it better be worth it or there will be a video of me driving over it!!!

Ann's my rants are my belief . I pay to express them why would I be silenced??? I'm not saying I'm doing bodily harm, just extremely disappointed in the nature of this particular transaction. Or lake thereof. Se dude who I'll never know got 85 of my money when someone waaaay cooler could have!!!

For all your angel repair needs

978-530-6747
Old 08-21-2012, 02:05 AM #2020
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnburglar
^^

Even that goes bad based on your rage at stanchy. :p

I thought on pbn we wherent allowed to be ageist. Iv gotten infractions for a dodgy post "what are you... 12?" When talking about why someone didn't like ripper milling. Now we can full on say "**** those little twats, and their parents SHOULD have believed in abortion ".

Right?
Hes a business man: not a child with an affinity of saying I want I want I want : with no job and no funding. Ya dig???

For all your angel repair needs

978-530-6747
Old 08-21-2012, 05:10 AM #2021
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
Thread has over 2000 posts. Continue here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3856844
This SYSTEM user account is not controlled by a person. It's primary function is to automatically split large threads. System also masks the identity of staff members who give infractions. If you have a question, or if SYSTEM becomes self-aware, please post it in the Talk to Mods/Admins section.
Closed Thread