Old 02-20-2009, 06:08 PM #1
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
CA - Paintball Wars Discussion

This thread was automatically created for discussion about Paintball Wars. For more information about this field, or to find other fields near you, visit the Paintball Wars listing in the PbNation Field & Store section.
SYSTEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:28 PM #2
tmcatdrvr

has been a member for 10 years
I went there a couple weeks ago. All the stuff was there but it appears to be closed. Their web site appears abandoned, special events calendar just lists each weekend as closed.

ETEK w/Starframe

B/U Eblade w/zero board and a mech cocker
tmcatdrvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:30 AM #3
Agent Johnson

Agent Johnson supports our troops
It was a terrible place the owners had no idea what was going on and they pretty much screwed the only guys that new what they were doing there.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:46 PM #4
Hazardous/2k4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Johnson View Post
It was a terrible place the owners had no idea what was going on and they pretty much screwed the only guys that new what they were doing there.
You're an idiot you have no idea what you're talking about, I work there as a ref, and these guys never screwed anyone over, they got screwed by the city for a while, we were closed for months, but we're open again and its starting to pick back up. The environment and the people/staff there are great, Including myself Everyone that goes there can tell you that everyone always has a good time and has a good experience, especially the noobs that get schooled by the veterans and go home anxious to go back and learn more.

Come down and check it out guys, we're building a WAY better speedball field, bring your machine guns and get took out by SEVEN DEADLY SINS!!!!!
Pump Team

Edit: We just reopened, this weekend will be our fourth week open, Come down guys and check it out, lots of experienced people and lots of walk-on games!

Last edited by Hazardous/2k4 : 10-23-2009 at 11:55 PM.
Hazardous/2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:02 AM #5
PredatorEgo06
Im Pretty Gangster Myself

I went a couple weeks ago, not bad. The speedball field was the best out of them all..the other fields sssuuuccckkeddd. Way to big. You have to aim at the mountains to shoot someone. And if it hits them...its a bounce lol
Old 05-18-2010, 01:43 PM #6
no1lowr

i play there every weekend, and i have been to a few fields in socal, the competition is real good. i think if there was a feild vs field challenge, Paintball Wars would OWN quite a few of the other socal fields....Paintball wars is good place, they are getting ready to build a really sick xball feild to make it 4 fields total, the prices are really great, 20$ bucks covers you all day with entry and air, and free water! thats the cheapest place ive been to, the staff is legit, refs are good, everybody is cool and the owner, Harry, is always willing to work with you on pricing and rentals, i dont think there is a better feild to go to in socal as far as customer service and freindly, fair staff.. check out paintball wars, its worth the trip, lucky for me its only 15 minutes away, now that i have read this thread, maybe i will go own up on the kids from paintball usa and some of the other so cal locations wearing a paintball wars jersey!
no1lowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 01:58 PM #7
Hazardous/2k4

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1lowr View Post
i play there every weekend, and i have been to a few fields in socal, the competition is real good. i think if there was a feild vs field challenge, Paintball Wars would OWN quite a few of the other socal fields....Paintball wars is good place, they are getting ready to build a really sick xball feild to make it 4 fields total, the prices are really great, 20$ bucks covers you all day with entry and air, and free water! thats the cheapest place ive been to, the staff is legit, refs are good, everybody is cool and the owner, Harry, is always willing to work with you on pricing and rentals, i dont think there is a better feild to go to in socal as far as customer service and freindly, fair staff.. check out paintball wars, its worth the trip, lucky for me its only 15 minutes away, now that i have read this thread, maybe i will go own up on the kids from paintball usa and some of the other so cal locations wearing a paintball wars jersey!
Im with you, and we'll take roger and invite gill, Matt, josh, jeremy the crew....put a smash on these PBusa scrubs
Hazardous/2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:42 AM #8
CowPharts
Blue Whales, Deadly.

CowPharts has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Yeah I agree Paintball wars is a great place, Harry and most all of the staff are really nice guys. The fields are also well maintained, and the regular players are nice guys which is always good. Say hi if you see me and my buddies there, I have a dangerous power G4 that is black, and me my buddies go almost every other weekend. Great place, great prices, means a good time.

"Just use your barrel as a blow gun, who needs to pay for air?"
CowPharts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:26 PM #9
4literranger485
xtreme noob

4literranger485 supports Team VICIOUS
4literranger485 supports Empire
Anybody confirm that this place is still open? I'm about 45 mins away, been playing on base mostly, but would love to try out PB wars sometime. Hope to see you there!
4literranger485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 03:04 PM #10
eli_eli

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4literranger485 View Post
Anybody confirm that this place is still open? I'm about 45 mins away, been playing on base mostly, but would love to try out PB wars sometime. Hope to see you there!
Hey, pbwars is still open and better than ever we play there most Sundays of the month. We will be there this Sunday if you would like to get some good games in
eli_eli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:41 PM #11
4literranger485
xtreme noob

glad to hear it's open! I think we're already hitting up the field on base the 9th and 17th. but maybe late nov or sometime i'll head down that way. $20 for all day isn't bad at all!
4literranger485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:35 AM #12
Sobbe

Sobbe owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Sobbe plays in the APPA D4 division
Sobbe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Sobbe has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Hey guys, does this field currently have airball and some competition for later today (Sunday)? Wanna see if it's worth the hour and half drive.
Sobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:08 PM #13
eli_eli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobbe View Post
Hey guys, does this field currently have airball and some competition for later today (Sunday)? Wanna see if it's worth the hour and half drive.
Hey, no airball currently, but we are there every sunday on the hyperball field, made to mimic an airball field. Its fun, and you're welcome to jump on and play with us
eli_eli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 07:12 PM #14
4literranger485
xtreme noob

Played out there today in the blistering wind. Had a great time though, the refs and staff are cool, quite a few players for such crappy weather. I had a blast, will definitely be going back.

eli eli - were you there today? There was a guy playing pump in a red jersey.
Old 11-18-2013, 08:55 PM #15
4literranger485
xtreme noob

thinking about playing thanksgiving weekend, either sat or sun. Anyone else going out?
Old 11-20-2013, 08:42 PM #16
4literranger485
xtreme noob

heading out there sunday, december 1st for some ball!
Old 11-24-2013, 02:57 PM #17
4literranger485
xtreme noob

bump, confirmed will be attending on the 1st of december for some walk on play. Got a new mask and barrel back to try out, can't wait!!
Old 11-29-2013, 09:17 PM #18
drugfreeotoc

drugfreeotoc owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
drugfreeotoc has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
drugfreeotoc has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
drugfreeotoc is attending Decay of Nations VII
How are the fields and the layout? I am looking forward to playing here next time I go up to cal city to visit in a few weeks.

4literranger485 - they still have that field open on base? wow, I am amazed it is still going.
Viewloader Vlocity
Guerilla Air 68/4500

Support your local paintball shop/field.
drugfreeotoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 10:32 PM #19
4literranger485
xtreme noob

yea, the field on base is bad *** but there's never a lot of people since the public can't get on base. if there was enough interest i wouldn't mind sponsoring a day on base. the field is huge so we normally split it into halves and then play east/west or north/south so it feels like a lot of different styles can be suited. we have like 3 deuce and a half's right now, a trailer, tons of munitions cases, wire spools, and jungle gym, etc. It's very mil surplus/post apocalyptic themed. they can even fill to 4500psi now. the field is killer, the attendance levels are not.

Lemme know if you come out, we can try to get a group on base or just play at paintball wars!
Old 12-01-2013, 05:28 AM #20
drugfreeotoc

drugfreeotoc owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
drugfreeotoc has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
drugfreeotoc has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
drugfreeotoc is attending Decay of Nations VII
Ha wow, I remember when they didn't even have air fills except for CO2 so we had to bring our own scuba tank to fill our tanks. Yea I will let you know next time I venture up there, I will make sure to bring out my gear with me. Are they still only opening up the field on base like every other Saturday? Do you have quite a few people out there that still are playing?
Viewloader Vlocity
Guerilla Air 68/4500

Support your local paintball shop/field.
drugfreeotoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:29 PM #21
4literranger485
xtreme noob

yes, the base is open 1st and 3rd saturdays of the month. You can rent it any other day for $35. There's really only a few of us who go regularly, that's why we started venturing to paintball wars....more people, more fun.

A big game on base would be fun/possible since we can sponsor civilians on. It's a really cool field.