Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 12-20-2012, 08:26 PM #1

DP Fusion, Spyder, VL guns. Halo B. VForce/E-Vents masks. Redz barrel kit.

Up for sale I have 4 paintball guns and some gear:

1. Dangerous Power Fusion - this is a great gun! I bought it and used it for one game and then got out of the sport. It shoots so smooth and steady. Hangs with the higher dollar guns for a fraction of the price. Excellent condition. Asking $120 shipped.

2. Spyder Imagine - This was the gun my dad used when we were into paintballing. Shoots great. Super long barrel. Good condition. $SOLD

3. ViewLoader Triad w/proto barrel - this is a great little gun. Shoots great and is super simple and reliable. Mechanical trigger. $50 shipped.

4. Spyder TL-R - This gun is in excellent condition. Almost looks new! Shoots just as well. Mechanical trigger. Great gun! $75 shipped.

5. Carbon fiber 68/3000 HPA Tank - great condition. Was hydrod once (before it was due,stupid me) then used once and sat under my bed. Out of hydro now but will las with flying colors. $45 shipped

6. Red EVents mask. Smoke and clear lenses an carrying cases - like new. Used once - $55 shipped

7. Grey Vforce Profilers mask - good condition - $50 shipped.

8. CO2 tanks - various sizes, colors and conditions $10-20 each

9. Hoppers (gravity) - $10 each

10. Halo B hopper. New shell (used once or twice). 12v battery conversion. - $40 shipped.

11. Reds 6 piece barrel kit. Auto cocker threads. Heavily used. They shoot great though. $60 shipped.

I also have a bunch of masks, tanks, hoppers, pods, pod carriers, etc for sale.

I am selling because I have no time to play the sport and have other more expensive hobbies that are viciously begging my wallet for more.

PM me for info. I won't be checking this thread.

eBay feedback 27+/0-

"Today, I got stoned at a party for the first time. On the drive home I sat at an intersection waiting for the green light for few minutes. I finally realized the green light was never coming. So did the cop behind me. I was at a stop sign..."
0101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-28-2012, 10:54 PM #2
BAD_AZZ_TRAV

Pm
me
BAD_AZZ_TRAV is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.