PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-16-2012, 09:17 PM #1
2slow4me

2slow4me has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Exclamation Legend Sticking Problem

I figured this is the right place now that the Infinity forum is down.

When I first air up the marker it takes an upwards of 20 trigger pulls (eyes off or eyes on with paint) to get the marker to start cycling. When it starts to cycle the velocity is very low and causes the gun to chop until it finally gets to speed after around 30+ trigger pulls. If the marker sits around for about a 1/2 hour without firing it will repeat the sticking.

My Legend is the latest model(V2?), holds air, has a fresh battery when tested. Regulator was tested for good recharged on a gauge and the board is on factory settings.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Tonsixer Paintball; Anodizing and Custom Work
2slow4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:12 AM #2
pbbuddy12
I'm more of a 3 wire guy

pbbuddy12 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
pbbuddy12 supports Pev's Paintball
pbbuddy12 is Legendary
If it were mine I would do a full strip down, only about 5 mins to do. Pull the valve body out make sure all the holes are clean and the poppet is un damaged and straight. Clean off all o rings and re lube with oil lightly. Checking all oring fittings while doing this. new name brand battery as well.

I would do all that to just eliminate any internal problems. My guess would be the noid is clogged. It is not difficult to break down, shown in te stickies how to do so or you can contact Glenn at infinity to send it in to have him do a tear down and repair on it.
Old 06-25-2012, 06:08 PM #3
Pure eXTCy

Pure eXTCy has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Pure eXTCy has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
That all sounds good pbbuddy but the problem is probably his QEV. I have 2 legends and have had to replace both clippered qevs, i used eclipse qevs for the autococker. They work much better and fit with no mods. They have a more free air flow in both directions.
Pure eXTCy is offline   Reply With Quote