Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-15-2012, 08:22 AM #43
Broch

As it turns out, not all is really well. What was sent to us was a non working and leaking marker that the previous "Owner" admitted to me that he never tested. Since that transaction did not occur here, but on Craigslist, I'm not going to copy and paste the entire email chain here. I am, however, going to open a Paypal dispute today. The amount of damning evidence I have, in conjunction with several others is monumental.
Broch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-15-2012, 08:16 PM #44
hardpainball
Easy & Painless

hardpainball is playing at Living Legends V
hardpainball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
hardpainball is attending Decay of Nations VI
hardpainball supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballistheshiz View Post
i happen to live in the area. im sure he plays at fields that I do/I could make a house visit? PM me if you want any local help, as I probably wont be back in this thread. I'm just a 3am lurker
House visit is definitely not recommended.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broch View Post
As it turns out, not all is really well. What was sent to us was a non working and leaking marker that the previous "Owner" admitted to me that he never tested. Since that transaction did not occur here, but on Craigslist, I'm not going to copy and paste the entire email chain here. I am, however, going to open a Paypal dispute today. The amount of damning evidence I have, in conjunction with several others is monumental.
I wonder if PayPal will require you to send the gun back to the "Owner"/thief as a requirement to refunding your funds.
Old 07-15-2012, 11:23 PM #45
Broch

I'm going to let Paypal sort all of that out. The gentleman I paid money to for the marker represented it in his ad as a perfectly working marker. It apparently was not. I never would have paid the amount of money I did only to get Josh a broken marker back.
Old 07-16-2012, 12:20 AM #46
dvhs12

dvhs12 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
dvhs12 is for the Gunfight
dvhs12 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
dvhs12 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
First off, I said I did not test the marker with paint. I said I aired it up and it held air. Board, eyes, etc. worked. You are filing a dispute after saying you would test the marker before sending it to Josh. Nearly a month later, you accuse me of sending a marker that was not working to you after it has left your possession? Josh even put it back up for sale, where you also wish him good luck with the sale. Accusing me of this is ludacris. The marker left your hands after saying you would test it. Josh received it and put it up for sale. You wished him luck with the sale, and now the marker doesn't work? Odd.
dvhs12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:44 AM #47
Broch

You and Josh can decide what you want to do here. Just let me know.
Old 07-16-2012, 12:54 AM #48
dvhs12

Will do. In the meantime, the dispute should be cancelled because it is between me and Josh. After you sent the gun out, you accepted that the marker was in working order. After the marker left your hands, I am no longer responsible for the condition of it. Cancel dispute and I'll talk to Josh.
Old 07-16-2012, 01:43 AM #49
Broch

Sorry, it doesn't work that way. You could have avoided all of this by simply returning the marker to its rightful owner as soon as you found out you were in possession of stolen property. You had that opportunity, yet you continued to try to sell the marker. Please feel free to take it up with the guy you bought it from. He is the one who wronged you.
Old 07-16-2012, 01:47 AM #50
dvhs12

I was not aware that it was stolen until it was brought to my attention by you and Josh. Once I was told, it was taken down for sale. You offered to pay for it, and return it to him. Which you did. I will be calling Josh to see if we can work something out. You purchased the marker from me. You sent it to Josh. I should not even be involved anymore. I will be talking to him though. Thanks.
Old 07-16-2012, 01:50 AM #51
Broch

You accepted money for stolen merchandise. Do you freely admit that??
Old 07-16-2012, 01:52 AM #52
dvhs12

The marker is in the hands of the owner. I will be talking to Josh tomorrow and will work it out with him.

Thanks.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:12 AM #53
hardpainball
Easy & Painless

hardpainball is playing at Living Legends V
hardpainball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
hardpainball is attending Decay of Nations VI
hardpainball supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvhs12 View Post
I was not aware that it was stolen until it was brought to my attention by you and Josh. Once I was told, it was taken down for sale. You offered to pay for it, and return it to him. Which you did. I will be calling Josh to see if we can work something out. You purchased the marker from me. You sent it to Josh. I should not even be involved anymore. I will be talking to him though. Thanks.
When you bought the marker you were not aware that it was stolen. Once you're aware that it was stolen property you should have send it to the rightful owner. You accepted payment from broch after you knew it was stolen, and it was wrong in itself.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:16 AM #54
dvhs12

As soon as I was aware that it had been stolen, I contacted Josh. We spoke on the phone and he said to give him a few days to figure it out. Once Broch messaged me with this proposal, I immediately told Josh about it. With the consent of the original owner, Josh, I sold it to Broch. Then, the marker was returned to him.

Again, I will be speaking with Josh shortly.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:50 AM #55
WhoLostThePuck

This is very interesting, no sarcasm. Wish there was a spoiler at the end to tell me what the law would actually require.
Old 07-16-2012, 10:07 AM #56
dvhs12

Yeah man... I did not expect any of this when buying the gun.
Old 07-16-2012, 01:05 PM #57
Impose.Fate

Impose.Fate is BST Trusted
Impose.Fate owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Impose.Fate has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Impose.Fate has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Impose.Fate is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Yeah man... I did not expect any of this when buying the gun.
you are not very smart are you? Even if the original owner agrees, you sold a marker you KNEW was stolen to someone else, that is against the law.... and by that logic, the original owner should at the very least receive the money for the sale since you are selling his property. In the future, when you find out something is stolen, just return it, accepting money makes you look so greedy its insane.
Old 07-16-2012, 01:31 PM #58
dvhs12

Lol, I only did it because the original owner agreed to do it and wanted to go through with it. I am working with him to resolve the issue. He has the market now. Just working it out. Thanks
Old 07-16-2012, 06:39 PM #59
Open_Truth (Banned)

Open_Truth owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Open_Truth owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Just for the record, it's funny that you commented in the thread to buy it on 6/7, then left feedback for it on 6/19, four days after this thread, which isn't the first thread, for the record, was started. You listed it here for sale, on 6/18 as well as your local Craigslist (I am guessing the same day), left feedback for it on the 19th, which is when you found out that you bought a stolen marker. Which you argued with people in your own thread about if it was legitimately stolen or not.

So the question is whether you messed it up or not. Because you claim that you aired it up, checked to see that everything is working, and now the claim is that the marker does not work, and it leaks.

LOL, got proof that it worked? Did you cover yourself with a video of you airing it up, turning it on, shooting it, showing that everything worked, more or less, just before you packed it up and shipped it to Broch? Not to say that you are the one to blame for this, but it's like proving that you did a deal with someone here on the Nation when you post a thread that you got ripped off by them. It's a CYA thing to do.
Open_Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 09:29 PM #60
dvhs12

Please talk to Josh. He will inform you that I have been more than willing to work with him.

Last edited by dvhs12 : 07-16-2012 at 09:39 PM.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:12 AM #61
Broch

Last chance to return the money. As of next Monday, it won't be as easy as cancelling a Paypal dispute.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:52 AM #62
photojosh

Quote:
I would be inclined to agree with this, I don't think he should be involved anymore as there was a third party.
Josh Unruh-Photographer
YouTube
photojosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:59 AM #63
dvhs12

Quote:
Originally Posted by photojosh View Post
I would be inclined to agree with this, I don't think he should be involved anymore as there was a third party.
Thank you.