PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 10-07-2014, 10:35 AM #1
mcleary333

players in Volusia county FL

traveling from Deltona Debary area

just moved down to florida and looking to get back into paintball (me and few guys from work), prefer rec ball, but paintball is paintball anybody in the area let me know add ya to the buddy list.

any fields in the area besides x-plex want to check them all out before picking a local field to play majority of the time. seen a listing for full throttle but nothing recent is it still open?

any info/fields appreciated

also still in need of some gear
-mask
-tanks (only air no co2)
-hoppers
-pod packs
mcleary333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-07-2014, 11:57 AM #2
got wake?

got wake? supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcleary333 View Post
traveling from Deltona Debary area just moved down to florida and looking to get back into paintball (me and few guys from work), prefer rec ball, but paintball is paintball anybody in the area let me know add ya to the buddy list. any fields in the area besides x-plex want to check them all out before picking a local field to play majority of the time. seen a listing for full throttle but nothing recent is it still open? any info/fields appreciated also still in need of some gear -mask -tanks (only air no co2) -hoppers -pod packs

Full Throttle got shut down a few years back. They got undue attention from the county, due to no fault of their own, and ultimately forced the shut down. Orlando is the next closest area with fields to you. PB World is better for gear owners than Orlando Paintball. Better prices too. They have more and bigger fields than I do (I own X-Plex). When you come out to X-Plex, ask for me, Brian, and introduce yourself!
got wake? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 12:37 PM #3
pooheman

pooheman plays in the PSP
pooheman owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
pooheman plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
traveling from Deltona Debary area

just moved down to florida and looking to get back into paintball (me and few guys from work), prefer rec ball, but paintball is paintball anybody in the area let me know add ya to the buddy list.

any fields in the area besides x-plex want to check them all out before picking a local field to play majority of the time. seen a listing for full throttle but nothing recent is it still open?

any info/fields appreciated

also still in need of some gear
-mask
-tanks (only air no co2)
-hoppers
-pod packs
just go to xplex ...i live in orlando and drive to there to play...its worth it...
pooheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:07 PM #4
mcleary333

well guess ill be headed to xplex soon brian just waiting for some gear in the mail to get here. ill pm you have few questions for ya.
Old 10-07-2014, 08:18 PM #5
mcleary333

well wont let me pm you for whatever reason can you send me one
Old 10-08-2014, 09:58 AM #6
got wake?

Quote:
well wont let me pm you for whatever reason can you send me one

You don't have enough posts yet. Your profile says you're a machine operator. Do you work in a machine shop/manufacturer?
Old 10-08-2014, 04:10 PM #7
mcleary333

ah I see, I do but I make concrete block now I use to be cnc machine operator turning steel. still a machine operator just of a different nature.

Last edited by mcleary333 : 10-08-2014 at 04:11 PM. Reason: add more info
Old 10-08-2014, 11:34 PM #8
got wake?

Quote:
ah I see, I do but I make concrete block now I use to be cnc machine operator turning steel. still a machine operator just of a different nature.

Cool. I spent the past almost 10 years as a machinist. Now I'm an applications engineer for a cutting tool manufacturer.
Old 10-09-2014, 11:08 AM #9
mcleary333

Nice way more experience then me though I spent 2 years as fabricator/CNC machinist and the block machine is still an ongoing experience
ReplyRegional Ups