Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-02-2016, 08:45 PM #1
d3vourm3nt

About to get back into paintball after several years...looking for 'regular group'

Its been several years since I've played, played alot in high school, (im 25 now) and then joined the military after. Now that I'm out, I've got that itch to start playing again.

Mainly I'm just looking for a group of people to play walk-ons with regularly, not necessarily a team. I'd be open to a team eventually, but it's not a priority at the moment. I prefer speed/air/xball over woods, but again, just looking to have fun.

Anyways, I live out in Bowie, and don't mind driving up to an hour to play. If you'd like to play weekly, or have a group of friends that play weekly and don't mind an extra person, please hit me up!

Last edited by d3vourm3nt : 04-03-2016 at 11:26 AM.
d3vourm3nt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-04-2016, 07:56 PM #2
SolidRaiden3X

SolidRaiden3X owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
SolidRaiden3X has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
SolidRaiden3X supports Ninja Paintball
SolidRaiden3X supports Empire
Check out NR paintball in Severn. Might not fall into a group right away but if you talk to Jon (the owner) about getting back into it he'll get you with a good group of people.

Just started doing Wednesday night games for the year again last week too, ya know if you get that middle of the week I really need to shoot something itch.
Old 04-06-2016, 11:21 AM #3
t51rmkiv

has been a member for 10 years
I live in Bowie as well and both play and help with operational duties at NR. Id be happy to either meet at or take you up to the field. Everyone is very friendly and you will have a good time.

We are playing tonight between 4-7 if your interested.
t51rmkiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 02:42 PM #4
sh0eb0x

Im also looking to get into a regular group. my schedule just doesnt allow me to play all the time. Ive been too NR a couple times in the last 6 months when I could make it and had a blast. I jsut could tell that not having a regular group wont allow you to play as many games.