PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-20-2015, 01:35 PM #1
ZTB13

Field Recommendations

Hello all,
I am getting back into the sport and was wondering if anybody could recommend some good fields for me. I usually go to OC Paintball (I'm on the Eastern Shore) but they are looking to sell so the fields have gotten pretty rough. I usually like Speedball and such. I looked at OXCC but the website says they are only open until 4, on Saturdays I dont get off until 1 and by the time i get my group together and drive up there it will be like 3pm so I dont want to go through all the hassle for one hour. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
ZTB13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-20-2015, 02:13 PM #2
smoothswade08

Most of the fields in our area are not open late at all. North East Adventure Paintball is open till 6pm on Saturdays and Sundays but is about 25mins north of OXCC. What about just playing on Sundays? I really is a waste only playing for an hour or two at these places. Mansion House Farms paintball is an ok place as well on 896 in Delaware just south of Newark.
smoothswade08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 02:15 PM #3
smoothswade08

Oh, also Precision paintball shouldnt be that far from you as well. That is within southern DE. Looks like a small operation though.
smoothswade08 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups