Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2012, 01:10 PM #22
stevehoward
 
 
stevehoward's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: wisconsin
 has been a member for 10 years
stevehoward has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
text mark at 715-651-0882 and he can give you the points.
stevehoward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-19-2013, 02:46 PM #23
Hooligan103
 
 
Hooligan103's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Green Bay
Hooligan103 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Hooligan103 plays in the APPA D4 division
Any Ideas when we can get some info on the 2013 Blackstar tourney?
__________________
Hooligans official team thread
Sponsored By: Boneyard Paintball, Exalt Paintball
Hooligan103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:52 AM #24
aresfiend
Snake player McFatass
 
aresfiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Rice Lake, WI
aresfiend plays in the APPA D4 division
aresfiend has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooligan103 View Post
Any Ideas when we can get some info on the 2013 Blackstar tourney?
Mark's number is a post up, might want to ask him.

I'd put them up but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post dates just yet.
__________________
You may call it fat, I call it bounce padding.
Dynamic broke meter (relevant when adding when trading): Moderate - I could add in the range of $20
EΔRL
aresfiend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:55 AM #25
Hooligan103
 
 
Hooligan103's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Green Bay
Hooligan103 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Hooligan103 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by aresfiend View Post
Mark's number is a post up, might want to ask him.

I'd put them up but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post dates just yet.
Thanks for the reply, I will give it another week or so. I Hope they get released soon, so teams can plan around other tourneys and make travel arrangements.
__________________
Hooligans official team thread
Sponsored By: Boneyard Paintball, Exalt Paintball
Hooligan103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:08 AM #26
aresfiend
Snake player McFatass
 
aresfiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Rice Lake, WI
aresfiend plays in the APPA D4 division
aresfiend has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooligan103 View Post
Thanks for the reply, I will give it another week or so. I Hope they get released soon, so teams can plan around other tourneys and make travel arrangements.
Definitely wait a bit and watch the Patriot Facebook page.
__________________
You may call it fat, I call it bounce padding.
Dynamic broke meter (relevant when adding when trading): Moderate - I could add in the range of $20
EΔRL
aresfiend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:25 PM #27
iquadra
BucK NastY
 
iquadra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: K-Town, WI
Just saw the video on facebook and figure I'd throw it on here as well.



Any word on series prizes? Also is registration going to be on Appa anytime soon?
__________________
Hooligans Paintball

Proudly Sponsored By: Exalt
iquadra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 06:58 PM #28
stalker2005
~The Finisher~
 
stalker2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Portage, WI
stalker2005 plays in the PSP
stalker2005 is playing at Living Legends VII
stalker2005 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by iquadra View Post
Just saw the video on facebook and figure I'd throw it on here as well.



Any word on series prizes? Also is registration going to be on Appa anytime soon?
Series prizes have not been released yet as they are working on finding sponsors for the events yet. Our team manager spoke with Emily last night to help figure some stuff out. Registration will be up soon and sounds like there will be a discount for prepaying all events at 1 time. This series is going to be big this year!
stalker2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:22 PM #29
iquadra
BucK NastY
 
iquadra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: K-Town, WI
Quote:
Originally Posted by stalker2005 View Post
Series prizes have not been released yet as they are working on finding sponsors for the events yet. Our team manager spoke with Emily last night to help figure some stuff out. Registration will be up soon and sounds like there will be a discount for prepaying all events at 1 time. This series is going to be big this year!
Sweet deal keep us posted!
__________________
Hooligans Paintball

Proudly Sponsored By: Exalt
iquadra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:29 PM #30
aresfiend
Snake player McFatass
 
aresfiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Rice Lake, WI
aresfiend plays in the APPA D4 division
aresfiend has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by stalker2005 View Post
they are working on finding sponsors for the events yet
This has been figured out, just not sure on how much Mark wants to exit the non-Patriot ring. I'll talk to him about having him possibly come up on here and make a post or two about the situation.
__________________
You may call it fat, I call it bounce padding.
Dynamic broke meter (relevant when adding when trading): Moderate - I could add in the range of $20
EΔRL
aresfiend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:13 PM #31
fredericpaintball
 
 
fredericpaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
fredericpaintball has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
These are the tentative dates our ref squad was givin.

Jun 8 July 13 Aug 3 Sept 14

Start planning now and will see you on the field!
__________________
www.fredericpaintball.com
fredericpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:29 PM #32
Hooligan103
 
 
Hooligan103's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Green Bay
Hooligan103 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Hooligan103 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredericpaintball View Post
These are the tentative dates our ref squad was givin.

Jun 8 July 13 Aug 3 Sept 14

Start planning now and will see you on the field!
So the dates listed above, and in the video are only tenative?
__________________
Hooligans official team thread
Sponsored By: Boneyard Paintball, Exalt Paintball
Hooligan103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:54 PM #33
aresfiend
Snake player McFatass
 
aresfiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Rice Lake, WI
aresfiend plays in the APPA D4 division
aresfiend has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooligan103 View Post
So the dates listed above, and in the video are only tenative?
As far as I know (as an employee of the field), those are the solid dates for the tournaments should nothing catastrophic happen.
__________________
You may call it fat, I call it bounce padding.
Dynamic broke meter (relevant when adding when trading): Moderate - I could add in the range of $20
EΔRL
aresfiend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:58 PM #34
Hooligan103
 
 
Hooligan103's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Green Bay
Hooligan103 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Hooligan103 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by aresfiend View Post
As far as I know (as an employee of the field), those are the solid dates for the tournaments should nothing catastrophic happen.
Thank you
__________________
Hooligans official team thread
Sponsored By: Boneyard Paintball, Exalt Paintball
Hooligan103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:43 AM #35
fredericpaintball
 
 
fredericpaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
fredericpaintball has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Sorry what I meant as tentative was this is what we were giving, still waiting on a official statement from Mark or Emily to be posted.
__________________
www.fredericpaintball.com
fredericpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:29 PM #36
stalker2005
~The Finisher~
 
stalker2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Portage, WI
stalker2005 plays in the PSP
stalker2005 is playing at Living Legends VII
stalker2005 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by aresfiend View Post
This has been figured out, just not sure on how much Mark wants to exit the non-Patriot ring. I'll talk to him about having him possibly come up on here and make a post or two about the situation.
I've heard it all already. however i will keep my lips sealed if that is the case.
stalker2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:00 AM #37
aresfiend
Snake player McFatass
 
aresfiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Rice Lake, WI
aresfiend plays in the APPA D4 division
aresfiend has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredericpaintball View Post
Sorry what I meant as tentative was this is what we were giving, still waiting on a official statement from Mark or Emily to be posted.
As far as I know, that video is acting as the official statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stalker2005 View Post
I've heard it all already. however i will keep my lips sealed if that is the case.
I'll talk to Mark tomorrow and see if it's all cool to throw out here.
__________________
You may call it fat, I call it bounce padding.
Dynamic broke meter (relevant when adding when trading): Moderate - I could add in the range of $20
EΔRL
aresfiend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:12 PM #38
iquadra
BucK NastY
 
iquadra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: K-Town, WI
Please let us know when you get word!
__________________
Hooligans Paintball

Proudly Sponsored By: Exalt
iquadra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:04 AM #39
iquadra
BucK NastY
 
iquadra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: K-Town, WI
Any idea if this will be up on Appa anytime soon?
__________________
Hooligans Paintball

Proudly Sponsored By: Exalt
iquadra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 12:20 PM #40
shizanobnbkrew
 
 
shizanobnbkrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
shizanobnbkrew supports Empire
shizanobnbkrew is All In
shizanobnbkrew is All In
Cant wait till the 5man series this year. Patriot Paintball coming strong in 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
BUY MY STUFF PLEASE
shizanobnbkrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 12:45 PM #41
aresfiend
Snake player McFatass
 
aresfiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Rice Lake, WI
aresfiend plays in the APPA D4 division
aresfiend has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by iquadra View Post
Any idea if this will be up on Appa anytime soon?
It's up, but you know that now lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shizanobnbkrew View Post
Cant wait till the 5man series this year. Patriot Paintball coming strong in 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Definitely! New bunkers, new netting, and new construction.
__________________
You may call it fat, I call it bounce padding.
Dynamic broke meter (relevant when adding when trading): Moderate - I could add in the range of $20
EΔRL
aresfiend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 01:35 PM #42
iStepbroi
Sauce
 
iStepbroi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Kenosha, WI
iStepbroi plays in the PSP
iStepbroi is playing at Living Legends VII
iStepbroi owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
iStepbroi plays in the APPA D4 division
iStepbroi supports Empire
excited to see how this'll turn out!
__________________
iStepbroi is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump