Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-01-2012, 10:12 PM #1
Pro-2A

Your best moments in a game?

We've all had our moments in games where you out shined all other players. Describe those times.

I remember one game last summer we were playing woodsball. My buddy's dad had a farm down in Maryland. The back 30 was nothing but woods. We set aside about 10 acres to play all day. The day prior we took our trucks out and set up plywood forts, one on each side. We set up a few barrels and logs in the middle.

We were playing the Alamo where one team has to hold the fort and the other has to take it. I was on the charging team. There were 6 players per team, mostly rec players. Anyway we were advancing on the fort and paint started flying our way from behind the plywood. Our team captain was hit and so was another guy in the battle. So now it was 4 on 6. I told the other 3 guys to hold out right here, and when you hear me shooting 1, 2 then 3 paintballs in that order from behind to open up on the fort and rush them. I took a paintball grenade I had and ran back and around their right flank. I walked along the creek bed to avoid crunching of the leaves.

I got behind the other team and lobbed a paintball grenade into their fort. I took out 3 guys instantly, then opened up with my signal tagging another opposing team member before my team opened up. The remaining two players obviously focused on me and we exchanged fire. My 3 other guys ran around the sides of the fort and eliminated the two remaining players. One of my guys was tagged out. So at the end of the game, I single-handedly took out 4 guys.

To date this was my best rec paintball play. How about yours?
Pro-2A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-01-2012, 10:27 PM #2
SNAKESNIPER (Banned)

"So I totally busted through the middle... and then I twelve-fingered this guy like cluclucluclucluclucluclu...."
SNAKESNIPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 10:40 PM #3
IrishNinja6
US Air Force

Annual Supporting Member
IrishNinja6 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
IrishNinja6 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
IrishNinja6 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
tl;dr

disqualified for grenades.

My WTB list: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3806383
Pay my bills gearbag sale!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4029265
IrishNinja6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 09:58 AM #4
loneassassin
A Grim and...

The time I single-handedly beat 5 of my friends in a game of woodsball. The game started out 5 on 5, and I quickly lost my 4 teamates. While the other 5 guys were hunting for me, I dropped into a ravine and travelled uphill and circled around behind them. This was a field that was literally riddled with huge boulders and trees, so it was a bit like urban warfare -- easy to sneak up on people without being seen. Since they were looking down the hill and spead out across the woods, I was able to sneak up and take them out one-by-one ninja style; only 1-2 shots apiece to make it hard to tell where I was. If memory serves, none of them even had a chance to shoot back.

True story.

My halfblocked Trilogy pump:
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...6/P3250486.jpg

Last edited by loneassassin : 06-02-2012 at 10:01 AM.
loneassassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 12:12 PM #5
Cracker_35
Saltine or Graham?

Annual Supporting Member
Cracker_35 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
Cracker_35 is Legendary
Run-through and bunkered 2 people with a pump.
Cracker_35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 04:18 PM #6
Apewar

killed 5 guys in a woodsball game. waited for them to get real close before i shot em.

1st day trying the fields new xball setup. me and another walk on (who had an etha like me) vs 3. Headshot the snake, hit back right snake side then me and partner nailed the last guy. for my 1st time trying xball i think i did good
Apewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 05:25 PM #7
2nwyka
A Lover and a Poet

2nwyka posts videos on PbNation
2nwyka has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Like Apewar, I had a six-kill game. I had four on my team and they had six. My team didn't take any casualties mostly because they didn't move for crap (newbies with guns that mommy bought them). I got tired of waiting around for them, so I did a run-through of a trench. Took out two. Another enemy fire team (my girlfriend and sister) were stacked up on a piece of a fence line. Hit my sister with the first burst, then headshotted my girlfriend (she got me back for it later three times in the hand). Finally, I sprinted towards the last position and blindsided them. Two kills. Single-handed elimination of the other team. That was pretty freaking sweet!
Noah

CSU Rams Paintball

Rocking drop-forwards like they're going out of style...oh, wait...
Proud Pumper since 2011
2nwyka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:53 PM #8
lone_eagle

lone_eagle is playing at Living Legends VI
lone_eagle has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
lone_eagle has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
lone_eagle is attending Decay of Nations VI
Getting behind the entire other team of 10 people while running a stock class pump on a small barrels field and shooting 5 of them before they knew i was there.

or maybe ambushing Greg Hastings at one of the scenario events on his tour of duty with the same stock class marker.
lone_eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 09:16 AM #9
Stitch-GoblinsPB
Glowing Goblins Paintball

Stitch-GoblinsPB has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Stitch-GoblinsPB has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Playing some recball with my OG Trracer pump. Took my time and just walked along the right side tape line. Came up behind 3 kids hiding behind a tree and surrendered them. Started making my way over towards the middle of the field when I got tagged in the mask.

Got 3 eliminations without ever taking the safety off... lol. Had a lot of fun that day.
www.goblinspb.com
Glowing Goblins on Facebook
Glowing Goblins Youtube Channel

Linglestown Paintball, Valken Paintball, Zephyr Paintball, Tag-Z.com, Empire Paintball
Stitch-GoblinsPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:02 PM #10
HunHunter

HunHunter owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Best Moment ! I'm gonna tell ya about the most embarrassing !

Game on, after 2 mins I signal to my son that I'm gonna do a run thru ( rec player ).. As I start to run up the middle of the hyper ball field driving myself towards a adult bunkered down, I feel my paintball pants start to slip off my waste. I continue on, and once upon him, I opened up getting him, but was unable to turn to face the other side of the field because my pants were half way down my thighs at this point. I got light up like a XMAS tree, and raised my hand with my gun to signal out, and squabble over to the side with the other hands holding up my pants. Everyone got a good laugh.. This just happened last week at CPX sports park in Joliet...
HunHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 12:28 AM #11
Team Misfit
Blue Thunder

Team Misfit is playing at Living Legends VII
Team Misfit owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Team Misfit supports Pev's Paintball
Team Misfit is attending Decay of Nations VI
Team Misfit supports DLX Technology
Ah I love telling this story , I live on a military base , so me and my friends challenged them to a match 3v3 , 1st game we get destroyed , 2nd game I was on my best I ran to front Doritos took them all out in less then a minute I was so proud of myself
56/45 Empire Ultra Light Tank
Indianapolis Mutiny New England Hurricane Portland Uprising
Dorito Player | Blue Thunder
Team Misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 12:55 AM #12
MagFan
Schoolin' Fools Since '98

I was once playing woods ball with a bunch of newbies at a friends property. They were the typical Spyder and Tippmann, Jeans and a t shirt crowd. Only thing, NOBODY wanted to move. So by the third or so game of this, I said screw it and went renegade. I went sneaking around and took out a few enemies, then a few that were on my team, then a few more enemies, then the rest on my team.

In the end, I wiped out every player by my lonesome, and snagged both flags for the hell of it. They were all so embarrassed. They actually tried the rest of the day, and actually ended up being pretty decent! It was hilarious walking up to the staging area and listening to them trying to figure out who shot who before I told them the story.

Man, that was a long time ago. '02 maybe? I was shooting a'Mag, I remember that. Crazy.
Joshua 24:15
"But if you don't want to serve the Lord, you must choose for yourselves today whom you will serve... As for me and my family, we will serve the Lord."

~PROUD member of the NRA~

Last edited by MagFan : 06-14-2012 at 12:58 AM.
MagFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 11:15 AM #13
everst75
everst75

everst75 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
everst75 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
We were playing siege the fort. I was in the fort. My whole team except one other guy were eliminated. And six enemies were moving in. There was a pro player moving in from the side keeping my head down with his six hundred dollar gun. I darted past the window getting a one handed mask shot with my tippmann 98 custom. Then we went on the win the game.
Old 06-18-2012, 09:39 PM #14
infamous4511
its j to the roc!

infamous4511 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
infamous4511 supports Team VICIOUS
infamous4511 supports DLX Technology
at cpx we were playing on bedlam and i ran down the alley and ripped up a couple of my friends
infamous4511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 12:39 AM #15
MrStiK
shhhh! I'm Incognito

MrStiK owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Took out Ollie Lang in GH Tournament Paintball.
MrStiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:55 AM #16
Dudeindump

EPIC snap shooting battle against some guy with an ego 9 when I still had my pump. we were within 15 feet of each other. I was holding him off too. Just rocking it with the pump, I'm in the zone. This was going on for 5 minutes, there were close calls on both sides.

It ended with one of their players in the back managed to long-ball me. I raged pretty bad. And shook mr. ego's hand after the game. Pretty neato.
Dudeindump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 02:40 PM #17
LzM
i r teh LzM

LzM is playing at Living Legends V
LzM owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
LzM supports Sherwood Forest
LzM posts videos on PbNation
LzM plays in the APPA beginner division
LzM is attending Decay of Nations VI
LzM supports DLX Technology
1 v 3 (i had a pump, no one else did), took a guy out on d side, ran back to home, picked off a guy from there, ran down the other guy at a temple near s side, greatest moment evarr
Old 06-19-2012, 03:27 PM #18
FreeEnterprise

FreeEnterprise posts videos on PbNation
I went to a scenario (my first) and barrel tagged some guys... Then walked right into the other teams base and barrel tagged their general!

And I got it on video!

http://blip.tv/trailsofdoom/general-...oomcam-6087889

Trails of Doom Stickers on Ebay!
FreeEnterprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:39 PM #19
MrStiK
shhhh! I'm Incognito

MrStiK owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeEnterprise View Post
I went to a scenario (my first) and barrel tagged some guys... Then walked right into the other teams base and barrel tagged their general!

And I got it on video!

http://blip.tv/trailsofdoom/general-...oomcam-6087889
How would we know you would have a video.

Walking into a safe zone with a marker without a barrel bag is extremely safe now isn't it?
MrStiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:49 PM #20
ddr421
GIT-R-DONE

ddr421 supports Team VICIOUS
ddr421 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ddr421 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ddr421 supports DLX Technology
playing castle to castle,field owner said hed give me a case of paint if i could make to the center with getting out..
made it to the 50 walking, while kids dad was screaming "HES DEAD MAN WALKING!!!" took a knee at the 50 field owner laughed shot 3 guys, barrel tagged 2, trying to run past me. stood up saw a guy on top of the castle ducked under his lane and gogged him twice, started to sprint for it as 2 guy started to try and lane in front of me so i slid under and touched the castle! while my team laughed their ***** of the other team was pissed.
next point i took my pack off and let a kid using a rental play with my luxe. i casually walked up the center holding a camera and touched their castle again...
then guy on their team starts scream that it wasnt legal cause i didnt have a gun in my hand
Old 06-19-2012, 11:26 PM #21
strikertwr

3 on 1 took all three out fast and furious probably my best handy work
strikertwr is offline   Reply With Quote