freestylin

DRUNKEN FREETYLES

tzaniq: i walk around with a half erection
tzaniq: i just gave ur mom
tzaniq: a yeast infection
tzaniq: u say ashton looks like a bird
tzaniq: ***** u look like a ****ing terd
tzaniq: werd/
Baseball14LZ: the computer im on it says play hard. go pro. niga yo dick is the size of my pinky toe
tzaniq: 8 inches is what i told your mom
tzaniq: then i hit it on all the park benches
tzaniq: u typin all slow say my dicks the size of your pinky toe you ****ed some ho thot it was good but her anme was really joe
tzaniq: think harder ****** u aint nothing but a ****ing ******
tzaniq: youll always know mine is gonna be bigger
Baseball14LZ: yeah u got a new car, a 20 thou 4 runner, ur ***** *** couldnt get ***** if u was drivin a damn hummer, dont come at me, u need to get off ur knees and sucking them weinees, yo gayer tehn billy, you dont wana battle me u must be silly, ill rip out ur toune and lick my balls iwith them ****s, them girls u be ****ing, htere couchie smells like funk *** arm pits
tzaniq: u **** them ugly bishes ***** all u got is wishes go home and wash the damn dishes
Baseball14LZ: man i get more ***** then tampons g, ill *** in your face so u cant see, when i spit this ill **** i spit it real, i dotn stop ****in *****es untill they squiil, u need to go in the bathroom and shape up that crusty side burn, u look like a ****in hairy *** worm, u need to get sum puss with ur desert dick, me and u fighting over a girl, u know who she will pick
tzaniq: u talkin about almost gettin jumped u ****ing suck at life u make me wanna take a dump ssay somthin else ***** im about to get crunk
Baseball14LZ: u look like a retarrd with braces, you buy one concom, i buy them by the cases, see u dont get no *** boy, i get more *** then a ****ing sex toy,
Baseball14LZ: ur about as gay as ur bird for an icon, u aaaabout as stuck up as a damn tampon, see i hit the club and get all the hoes, im like "do i look good" they be like fo sho' , u need to give it up, u nevergoin to cut, kaitlin ant never givin it up, ***** cooter smell so bad, make me wana throw up
tzaniq: rubber band round ur arm hittin ugly *****es who live in the farm sleepin with a blanket made from your grandmas yarn
Baseball14LZ: kaitlin got u rapped like the band around my arm, we both got sum *****es in a place calle "the farm"
Baseball14LZ: my man got him sum new wheels, ant even got a radio, now how do u feel? sum punk ****ed over my girl. now see. im goin to **** up his world, im goin to **** ur girl, hit it from the back, not to mention my dick is about as tall as shaq
tzaniq: ***** your still a boy the shaq ur dick is as tall is a mother****in toy
Baseball14LZ: scronny *** need to eat a cow, face look like u got ran over with a plow, so how, u tryin to knock on a pimp, dick so big, i walk with a limp,
tzaniq: walkin around with those ****** *** adidas i ****ed your mom right after we ate pitas they call me the wife/mom beata what now think u big **** ill knock ur white *** out with one damn HIT
Baseball14LZ: u need to stop rapping and try to sing, dont get blinded by my earings bling bling
Baseball14LZ: yo niga the balls about to drop, u put out a cd its sure to flop,, i put one out its like ur mom sure to blow, one day ill have alex is sure to be riding my dick, ur dicks as little as a damn toothpick,
Baseball14LZ: yeah yeah a niga messed up, but at least my face ant shot up, now now looky, how can a boy with a dick be a *****, u say u would **** ol' hillary duff, taht ***** is a lil to buff, but i would put itin the middle, now listen up and her my riddle

Last edited by tzaniq : 12-31-2003 at 11:12 PM.
Old 12-31-2003, 11:11 PM #2
therealmr
\\\\\ i go on walks /////

therealmr is a Moderator
 has been a member for 10 years
therealmr is reppin' sidebar 4 life
ye ye, my wigga

-Therealmr

I want to be remembered for the
people I helped make memorable;
personal success is overrated if it
doesn't help everyone's progress.
Old 12-31-2003, 11:11 PM #3
resurected ronin
HA WOO CHA! FEEL MY RAGE!

Ten bucks and some cookie's is all it took to get yo mom's *****
Old 12-31-2003, 11:12 PM #4
resurected ronin

Wut din beyatch!
Old 12-31-2003, 11:17 PM #5
tzaniq
Banned

resurrected ronin moms so ****in hot she calls me erected ownin
keep hittin it til early in the monin he wakes up ***** we still bonin my name is T Z A N I Q bend that ***** over shout a f u c k YOU
Old 12-31-2003, 11:21 PM #6
resurected ronin

Damn....You just wait....