PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-24-2012, 08:31 PM #232
The Abstract
Reject Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverghost View Post
So you'd rather follow a prophet that had people killed for not choosing islam? I'd rather follow someone that preached love and never went around having people executed. I'll follow Jesus all day bro.
Who did he have killed for not choosing Islam? Are you sure it was because they didn't choose Islam, or because they were actively trying to kill him?
The Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:09 PM #233
Silverghost

Silverghost plays in the PSP
Silverghost owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Silverghost is an NCPA player
Silverghost plays in the APPA D4 division
The Qur'an tells muslims to kill and go to war to fight for Islam: Quran, chapters (Surahs) 9:5; 2:191; 2:193; 3:118; 4:75,76; 5:33, 8:12; 8:65; 9:73,123; 33:60-62.
Fight for Allah: "And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers, (Quran 2:191).

GEARBAG SALE
Silverghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:25 PM #234
The Abstract
Reject Diversity

Did you forget to type the next verse? Or maybe you just left it out on purpose. "And if they cease, then indeed Allah is Forgiving and Merciful" {Qur'an 2:192}. So let's see...you can fight those who are attacking you, but if they stop than you need to stop. Hmmmm, doesn't sound very violent to me.

Again, who did Muhammad kill for not choosing Islam? Or are you going to ignore that question because you have no answer for it other than no one,
The Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:43 PM #235
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverghost View Post
The Qur'an tells muslims to kill and go to war to fight for Islam: Quran, chapters (Surahs) 9:5; 2:191; 2:193; 3:118; 4:75,76; 5:33, 8:12; 8:65; 9:73,123; 33:60-62.
Fight for Allah: "And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers, (Quran 2:191).
Quote:
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)
Quote:
1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)
Idiot.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:52 PM #236
Treghc

Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Treghc is a Forum Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
Idiot.
Waiting for canned response in 3... 2... 1...

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien
Treghc is offline   Reply With Quote