Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-08-2012, 05:34 PM #1
phayze

Bolt problem

I just took out my bolt on my Proto SLG 08, and now when I go to put it back in, it doesn't like seed in all the way. When you put it in, you give it that little extra push for it to go all the way in. Mine is not doing that.
I have already cleaned and lubed everything and still won't go in.
phayze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 11:41 PM #2
tgs-killer
Independent Variable.

Did you make sure that the external bolt bumper is not out of place?
Orings can swell on occasion (as to the cause is beyond me), so installing the bolt as you quote "normally" would, would be affected as a result. From my experience, my SLG had a bit of Oring swelling, so I simply replaced the Orings (all of them, with some green HNBR70 Orings) and reinstalled the external bolt bumper, relubricated with DOW/silicone and my bolt assembly went in with no fret. Hopefully this is the case and not anything more

-Jarred
While the majority of people not need firearms, consider that this tool is now widely distributed to most of all peoples, including bad people. Such people who will do harm with one of these tools in time. So we ought to have to ability to defend ourselves against said threats with equal or greater fire power. Unfortunately, tis only law-abiding citizens are primarily being targeted by Government. Further, crime is caused by unlawful peoples of society, so how are Government orders going to now effect the criminals if the orders hadn't affected them initially? There is a hidden agenda here. Think about it
tgs-killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 02:15 PM #3
phayze

Thanks again jarred. I'll post again, I'm just going to get the o-rings next time I go paintballing at the shop. I don't feel like ordering more than I need online.

The front o-ring does look a tad swelled. Might as well do them all though.
phayze is offline   Reply With Quote