Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-08-2012, 12:15 AM #1
KingOfPing

1999 WGP AutoCocker Help?

Hey, 3+ years ago I bought an old Tippman A-5 and played one time with some friend there at lincoln paintball in Washington, it was fun but I never really got the opportunity again, so I sold the marker. Well, I did it again, got an invite to start paintballing often and I went out and traded for a 1999 WGP AutoCocker, I know absolutly nothing about these markers... NOTHING. And if that isn't lame enough, I can't find a site or video explaining how to disassemble this marker, for cleaning adjusting and what not. My friend Cyrus-the-Virus sent me to this site to get help. I'm going to go ahead and try to post a picture of the marker, but I'd love to hear some feedback on all things known about this marker, how to's, why I shouldn'ts alllll that. So please let me get some feedbakkkkkkk Thankyou.
KingOfPing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-08-2012, 12:25 AM #2
gamer565
*****es love cannons!

Annual Supporting Member
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VI
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VII
gamer565 posts videos on PbNation
gamer565 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
gamer565 has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
gamer565 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
gamer565 is Boss
Info here:
http://www.pbnation.com/forumdisplay.php?f=235

gamer565 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:20 AM #3
DevilMayCare
Ultra-Violent

DevilMayCare is a Supporting Member
DevilMayCare has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DevilMayCare has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DevilMayCare has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
DevilMayCare has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
DevilMayCare has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer565 View Post
/thread

"I will rule with an Iron fist and weed out the people not worthy" -kai83

DevilMayCare's Feedback
DevilMayCare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 01:18 AM #4
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....

it looks pretty much stock other than the bolt and barrel. its definately a pre-2k, the blocky milling is the giveaway.

main reg is adjustable, but you have to take the fitting off the bottom to do it. they are solid regs though, will handle co2 like nobodies business.

it has a 2k+ spec back block, looks like one from a prostock or something, so even though its a pre 2k cocker it will take 2k+ spec bolts. that was one of the only major differences between the two, pre-2ks had a longer back block and bolt, and a smaller banjo bolt to hold the front block on.

come visit us in the cocker sections, well take care of you there. also check out www.customcockers.com. lots of guides there on how they work and stuff. theres a lot you can adjust on one, and they can be a headache at times, but once you understand how they work its a breeze. as for regular maintenace, its easy. all they need is a good wipe down after play and just put some oil right into the asa every few cases and dry fire it a few times. they are definately some of the best mechanical guns you can buy.