Community Focus

Old 11-18-2012, 11:57 AM #1
VESIUS

VESIUS owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
VESIUS has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
VESIUS has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
VESIUS has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Paintball is a small sport

Reading a lot of the threads and posts on here, it seems like the community is broken up into so many different realms. You have professionals, scenario placers, recballers, etc.. Considering paintball is one of the smaller sports in the world I think one of the best ways to grow it would be to all come together and unify the sport in some way or another.

This does not mean everyone has to play together, that would be ridiculous. It's like saying have NFL players play against a freshman team, would never work.

What I'm saying it put aside your differences, grow up, and treat everyone equally we are all playing this sport together.

I see way to many posts "These teens are so stupid" "HK sucks and you suck cus you're agg." Why do you care anyway? Are you jealous of that person or do you just have a low enough self esteem that you have to bring people down to your level by making fun of them?

/rant

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2331854226.png EPIC INTERNETZ
VESIUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:24 PM #2
shortyrider114

shortyrider114 plays in the PSP
shortyrider114 is an NCPA player
shortyrider114 plays in the APPA D4 division
shortyrider114 supports Empire
Its the internet. Everyone loves paintball and thats why play the sport, and thats how everyone is brought together. No need to form a cult, just keep playing and trying to get people to come play with you.
Old 11-18-2012, 12:33 PM #3
VESIUS

VESIUS owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
VESIUS has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
VESIUS has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
VESIUS has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortyrider114 View Post
Its the internet. Everyone loves paintball and thats why play the sport, and thats how everyone is brought together. No need to form a cult, just keep playing and trying to get people to come play with you.
Right, but the point is, if the community is broken up, why would anyone want to join? I suppose you are right though, it is the internet, but this site does represent a huge chunk of the Paintball community.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2331854226.png EPIC INTERNETZ
VESIUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:38 PM #4
shortyrider114

shortyrider114 plays in the PSP
shortyrider114 is an NCPA player
shortyrider114 plays in the APPA D4 division
shortyrider114 supports Empire
Its all about what people want to play, thats why its "broken up" People only really say stuff like that on the internet. Yes, people dont like HK and people act stupid, But when it comes down to it paintball is a sport that everyone loves and is trying to grow again.
Old 11-18-2012, 04:01 PM #5
p8ntballer101
K-nasty

has been a member for 10 years
Just like skate-boarding its about the individual and we are competitive. only at a tournament level is it about the team and I agree its a problem. We need more kids involved to change that.
APPA Player ID#9837 - CURRENT RANK: D3
FIRE IN THE HOLE!~ DP G4 APE RAMPAGE LED BOARD TECHT BOLT SP FULL FREAK W/ AA TIP ROTOR 77cu NINJA TANK DYE HYPER3 REG EXALT TANK and REG GRIP (onT e c h P B@:: p8ntballer101 )
p8ntballer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:00 PM #6
aimeagle21
I'm kind of a big deal!

Annual Supporting Member
aimeagle21 is a Supporting Member
aimeagle21 posts videos on PbNation
aimeagle21 plays in the APPA D4 division
aimeagle21 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Everyone enjoys different styles of play, so there will always be differences in the sport. its the people who make up the sport, all of us. I always try to help the younger guys, make them feel welcomed and compliment them about something. Theres just to many people who try to hard. no you're gun is not shooting 35bps and you dont need to bunker and shoot the last kid in 5 times. its open play. relax and have fun I mean after all it is the only time you can really shoot somebody and not be behind bars the next day:p

I compeletley understand the tournament world is a whole different realm, but as new players come up and start the open plays are the first hand full of times they play. so make good first impressions.
Fierce Photography!

Old style trust
aimeagle21 is offline   Reply With Quote