- soft bolt tip
- sloped cut on top surface of bolt to keep bolt from clipping the bottom of the next ball in the stack
- single air port milled through bolt for air flow
-sloped nose of bolt (entire face around the full perimeter)...to help with clipping issues
- orings to seal air completely at air inlet portion of bolt (so air is fully directed towards the ball and none is wasted by escaping around the bolt)...let's you run at lower pressure to achieve the same velocity as a stock bolt.
- extra material is milled away from bolt...only left in key areas where the bolt touches the breech
- Venturi porting to the face of the bolt from the air inlet
I hope that's everything! Might have missed something, and please correct me if I'm wrong on a point!
-CAOL MARQ CLAN
"This sport transcends all expectations. I thank God for this gift and the friends I have made playing."