Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-16-2017, 07:50 AM #1
Noa Bo

Annual Supporting Member
Noa Bo owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
Noa Bo supports Shocker RSX
LV2/LVX ( wish listing )

Yeah I'm bringing up this subject again, whatever code name you want to give it- we want the next Ego. Here are my wishes.

-Remove the LPR from the design entirely. According to a friend this won't effect performance.

-Copy some design cues from the CS1. HPR contained in the grip frame. No more AT Pipe. Wireless frame connection.

-Borrow the prism eye technology from the Etha 2.

-Offset feedneck.

-Enclosed body hiding the bolt completely. Hell, keep the body stacked. Keep the same type of design internally if possible.

-The foregrips on the Gtek, Gtek 160R, LV1, Geo 3.5... Just remove the AT pipe and you have a perfectly fine foregrip.

-AA battery powered. Housed in the foregrip is awesome. Yes that'll make the foregrip just a tad bigger, but don't make it as big as the CS1's foregrip.

-Use a softer rubber for the grips.

-Don't make the rubber grips on the grip frame so big like the CS1.

-Don't use the magnifying oled like the CS1, but a flush see through cover lined up with the lines of the grips would be cool.

-FL barrel system. ...maybe with a .693 option. This winter I had paint that was a little tight and would've preferred a larger overbore.

-Some solid color way options. The accents match everything else.

Jack and company, make the last marker I'll want to buy and use till the next update of the Ego. I'm loving the LVR and keep finding myself wanting to use it as my main shooter in tournaments. The performance and reliability are standout qualities on this marker, but you and everyone else knows that. Thank you for making such an awesome and inspiring marker.
Noa Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old Yesterday, 02:33 AM #2
Cracker with a gun
- Logan -

Cracker with a gun supports Cereal Killerz 2
Cracker with a gun owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Cracker with a gun owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
Cracker with a gun is Boss
Cracker with a gun supports Ninja Paintball
it honestly sounds like you should just buy a CS1 requesting no LPR and enclosed bolt...

Honestly i'd really jus like to see most of the new features from the CS1 on the LV platform. Such as:

wireless body/ frame
AA battery
HPR in grip frame/ no AT pipe

though i wouldn't mind softer and a thinner profile grip.

also it doesn't have to come with a FL barrel, i'm still ok with that being an la carte upgrade.

Last edited by Cracker with a gun : Yesterday at 07:33 PM.
Cracker with a gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:30 AM #3
tomi81

tomi81 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracker with a gun View Post
Also it doesn't have to come with a FL barrel, i'm still ok with that being an al'a cart upgrade.
Do you mean la carte?

The barrel from LV1 is good enough for anyone, so anything more than that is not required if it raises the price.

Love the Ego-platform, so I hope that we see a new one someday.
Geo CS1 black / red
tomi81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:06 PM #4
hubertcumberdale08

Annual Supporting Member
hubertcumberdale08 owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
hubertcumberdale08 supports Ninja Paintball
hubertcumberdale08 owns a Planet Eclipse CSR
It would be hard to think of something better than the LV1.1/LVR right now i mean the only thing I can imagine would be a CS1 body with a poppet slit and bolt on the top haha big and heavy enough body to where the LV1s shot would be even smoother but then again would be sacrificing size for smoothness.

Who knows... jack is a genius haha I'm curious for whats to come this October as far as if there even is going to be a new GEO or EGO

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMp...CVsVnLjm6tP5-w
hubertcumberdale08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:33 PM #5
Cracker with a gun
- Logan -

Cracker with a gun supports Cereal Killerz 2
Cracker with a gun owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Cracker with a gun owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
Cracker with a gun is Boss
Cracker with a gun supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomi81 View Post
Do you mean la carte?

The barrel from LV1 is good enough for anyone, so anything more than that is not required if it raises the price.

Love the Ego-platform, so I hope that we see a new one someday.
Bahaha i didnt even notice that, yes, la carte (it was late after a long day at work and my brain wasn't working and auto correct stepped in)
Cracker with a gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:39 PM #6
miguelcont96
MadMan Paintball

Annual Supporting Member
miguelcont96 owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
miguelcont96 has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
miguelcont96 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
miguelcont96 supports Ninja Paintball
miguelcont96 owns a Planet Eclipse LVR
So basically we just want the EGO to move on to the new generation of eclipse guns.

-I do believe the LPR should remain, it does make a significant difference. Try messing around with it and you'll see what I'm talking about.

-AA Batteries in the front

-I think routing the air in the gun like a mix between the CS1 and Etha 2 would be awesome. LPR mid way through the frame feeding air into the solenoid and HPR at the bottom of the frame feeding air to the LPR just above it and through the trigger guard into the exhaust valve. Everything else in theory should run the same way.

-Since in this hypothetical NewLVEGO the regulators occupy most of the space in the frame the circuit board could be housed between the frame and body like the Etha 2 but with the controls and screen still where they used to be on the frame, connected to the board with wires (maybe this isn't possible at all but since this is hypothetical and purely make-believe we'll run with it). And if the prism eyes turn to work out well in the Etha 2, awesome adopt that into the Ego.

^This will keep everything that is electronic in the frame alone so contact pads won't be needed unless the solenoid is mounted to the body instead of the frame.

-How to get the tool-less eye covers into this one might be tricky or end up looking funny. Maybe latching with the rear grips(and keep the traditional ego look? I honestly have no idea how this would be made to work and look good at the same time.

-Obviously the new trigger shoe based assembly needs to make it into NewLVEGO

This was fun, lol. But I'm not sure if this would be practical at all I guess that's why we call it a wish list

You WILL enjoy my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRl...hHSen6hNMFLoUQ

Last edited by miguelcont96 : Yesterday at 11:44 PM.
miguelcont96 is offline   Reply With Quote