we were stuck with just that for a couple months.. lets just say we didnt do anything for two months lol. Far too expensive to drive around when its not making me money towing my landscaping equipment.
the cabby is really efficient and parts are dirt cheap.
then i found out the door handle things came out .. so i painted those
here is a full list of all the work and money i put into it from april until november.
Plans for this spring:
more body work
replace all injectors (have new ones with all new seals)
upgrade shift linkage to weighted and no more rubber bushings in the linkage.
Replace both fuel pumps (hoping it fixed the engine studder)
Have seats reuphoulstered
hopefully find new seals for the windows..
I like the interior and theme you got going on. I think you should have painted the door cards a closer color to the seats/interior.
Time for paint and a VR6T swap.
this summer the seats will be getting recovered. and i will probably redo the door cards. the white boat vinyl i used for the cards was the closest i could find to the seats.
i think the interior will end up being red carpet, black and red seats and black door cards with red blood. I really like the look of the red and black in the engine bay and want to take that scheme to the rest of the car