Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-09-2012, 10:20 PM #1
Validus28

Eyes

I Have an azodin Blitz 2011, and when I turn the eyes on, it won't shoot. the green light doesn't blink an I have the bolt cocked back with a paintball inside. I use compressed air, if that helps.

Today at the field, I just played with my eyes off the whole time. Is that bad? Jw

Any help would be appreciated
Validus28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-11-2012, 08:16 AM #2
Validus28

Anyone?
Validus28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 02:33 AM #3
ttimberlak443
aaaaaaaand its gone

ttimberlak443 supports Team VICIOUS
ttimberlak443 posts videos on PbNation
ttimberlak443 plays in the APPA beginner division
ttimberlak443 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Well it is either the eyes aren't working or they aren't seeing the paint. I've heard of some people having problems with their eyes not seeing darker paint, but I have never had a problem like that with my Blitz.

Try making sure all of the connectors are plugged into the board, removing and cleaning the eyes, and changing your battery. A low battery can cause almost any electrical problem on a marker.

If you are still having problems, contact Azodin and I'm sure they will send you some new eyes or work something else out. Their customer service is one of the best around.
ttimberlak443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:29 AM #4
GASSPRINT1

i know i'm a couple months late on this one, but brand new outa the box a week ago....didn't shoot either eyes on or off....called my buddy an he was guna look at it... decided to check the battery. felt really stupid as the battery was pretty much dead...live an learn...41yr old pb newby..lol
GASSPRINT1 is offline   Reply With Quote