simple_condolences
Zach Traylor

simple_condolences owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
simple_condolences supports Team VICIOUS
simple_condolences plays in the APPA D4 division
simple_condolences has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx102 View Post
I too have had the paintball bug bite once again....I guess once it's in you it never really leaves...

I see Dye is still around - and it's actually them that made me want to come back...I was drooling on their new DAM that was being shown off to me.

I also see Empire has grown by leaps and bounds....I guess Kee now owns much of the pb world.

My beloved Smart Parts is gone - am I the only one that liked them? WDP - or Angel people are gone....did they just quit or what?

But what about these brands?
Air America, Nitro Duck, KAPP, Evil, WGP (autocockers), Brass Eagle, Raven, Indian Creek Designs, 32 Degrees.

What about Air Gun Designs and the company that makes (or made) the Micromag?

Also who made those grips (I think the name was Hybrid??) but I remember a grip that looked like Al Pachino from Scarface.
AirAmerica is feeble(might have folded, can't remember. Another company was started with someone / several people from their company. Guerilla Air, I think)

Nitro Duck, KAPP, Evil, WGP, ICD, and 32 Degrees are all either gone or absorbed. Raven I think is gone as well. Haven't heard anything from them in a LONG time.

Don't think anyone makes Mags in general any more, but could be misinformed.

Hybrid is the company who made all the sick grips and clothing and such. They went under, tried to resurfaced with a different brand name, Modified, I think it was, but it didn't last long.

Angel wasn't making any money to my knowledge. Joy Division also disbanded slightly ahead of them.

Smart Parts came back as GoG, but frankly should have just stayed gone.

One thing you were right about though, the DAM is effing SWEET!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-07-2013, 06:33 PM #44
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....

i think hybrid pretty much just left paintball, last i knew they started to market their stuff towards MMA. and yea they tried to come back as modifyed or whatever.

apparently a lot of people didnt like the term "contract killer" being thrown around mma events and i think hybrid's new plan just kinda flopped.