Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-03-2012, 10:15 PM #1
Sarge221

Flexi-Air Compatability Question

So a short little story. While waiting for parts to repair the trigger assembly of my Project Salvo, I decided to acquire a BT Omega just to have a spare gun around. It has since turned into a project of its own with the Tacamo Magazine Conversion Kit having been installed into the Omega and, thus, opening up the idea to go even further with the Omega with the internal flexi-air system and, later, a 3000psi tank and buttstock combo. I've enjoyed the more tactical scenario feel of a magazine-fed paintball gun and wish to go further to eliminate my remote line and compressed air tank that I carry in my pack.

I'm currently looking to buy the internal flexi-air system for the Omega but I can't find a BT flexi-air system on the Rap4 site and more general searches are proving to be difficult. A friend of mine mentioned that the Tippmann 98 flexi-air system may be compatible for the Omega but I thought to make this thread and ask what experts we have on here to get a more definite answer.

So, would a flexi-air system configured for the 98 be compatible with the BT Omega such as the one here?

http://www.esavingswarehouse.com/product/2677-spgp

Can any kit - like one for the X7 - be installed into the Omega or should I keep searching for a BT kit?

Last edited by Sarge221 : 06-03-2012 at 10:27 PM.
Sarge221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement