12 round SC feed
12 gr quick change
3M grip tape mod
Ghostring sight
Freak inserts .682 and .684
Everything you see in the pictures.

Looking for $300ish.

Make me an offer.
CCI PHANTOM PRAYER: Our Phather, who art in Oregon, hallowed be thy name. The game shall be won, by your perfect gun in the woods as it is indoors. Give us this day our Nelson valvetrains, and forgive us our autotriggering, as we forgive those who autotrigger against us. And lead us not into semiautos, but deliver us from electros. For thine is the 12 gram, the 10 round tube, and the pump action, for ever and ever. Amen.

Last edited by DozerLVL : 06-06-2012 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Added more pictures.
DozerLVL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-02-2012, 10:09 PM #2
rcsvsbays

want to part the feed neck and ghost ring.
rcsvsbays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 06:23 PM #3
shogo242

shogo242 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
shogo242 supports Team VICIOUS
shogo242 is attending Decay of Nations VI
shogo242 is attending Decay of Nations VII
shogo242 supports DLX Technology
That body is one that milled a long time ago. I think I was the only one that cut it across with the mill, then drilled it for that mod. Haha kinda funny.
shogo242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 02:56 AM #4
DozerLVL

Quote:
Originally Posted by shogo242 View Post
That body is one that milled a long time ago. I think I was the only one that cut it across with the mill, then drilled it for that mod. Haha kinda funny.
I received this marker From Ryan "Super Stanchy" Stanchfeild on July 11th, 2011. You did this milling? News to me. I thought Stanch did everything himself.
CCI PHANTOM PRAYER: Our Phather, who art in Oregon, hallowed be thy name. The game shall be won, by your perfect gun in the woods as it is indoors. Give us this day our Nelson valvetrains, and forgive us our autotriggering, as we forgive those who autotrigger against us. And lead us not into semiautos, but deliver us from electros. For thine is the 12 gram, the 10 round tube, and the pump action, for ever and ever. Amen.
Old 06-04-2012, 01:01 PM #5
shogo242

shogo242 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
shogo242 supports Team VICIOUS
shogo242 is attending Decay of Nations VI
shogo242 is attending Decay of Nations VII
shogo242 supports DLX Technology
The right side of the milled slot is lower than the left side huh. I know later on I use to drill them for spyder detents because milling them across was too ugly according to early reports. I did sell a few bodies, but the market at the time wasn't geared towards pump. Who knows maybe staunchy bought my prototype body and refined the design. I think JC who also does phantoms mods bought one of my bodies. If you search ghost phantom detent mod you should see a review. Either way, the modification works and works pretty good. You don't need detent rings or freak inserts and the modification doesn't effect efficiency. I vouch for the mod and wish you the best of luck with your sale.
shogo242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 02:39 AM #6
DozerLVL

I guess these guns have been around for 20+ years, makes sense that the idea has been around. As the old saying go's, there is no such thing as a new idea lol.
Old 06-07-2012, 06:37 PM #7
ercaderc

ercaderc owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ercaderc supports Pev's Paintball
ercaderc has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Ship to canada?
ercaderc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 04:32 PM #8
manfred

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3821384

Markers and Gear F/S/T! Message For Details.

PBN Support member # 5
manfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 05:02 PM #9
manfred

Cool lets trade. Pm me

Markers and Gear F/S/T! Message For Details.

PBN Support member # 5
manfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:23 PM #10
mjbrooks91

mjbrooks91 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mjbrooks91 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Pm8 straight up? Pm me if interested
mjbrooks91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:30 PM #11
super_stanchy
the man with no plan

Annual Supporting Member
super_stanchy works for a Paintball manufacturer
super_stanchy plays in the PSP
super_stanchy supports Bob Gurnsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by shogo242 View Post
The right side of the milled slot is lower than the left side huh. I know later on I use to drill them for spyder detents because milling them across was too ugly according to early reports. I did sell a few bodies, but the market at the time wasn't geared towards pump. Who knows maybe staunchy bought my prototype body and refined the design. I think JC who also does phantoms mods bought one of my bodies. If you search ghost phantom detent mod you should see a review. Either way, the modification works and works pretty good. You don't need detent rings or freak inserts and the modification doesn't effect efficiency. I vouch for the mod and wish you the best of luck with your sale.
haha i've been using ego detents in phantoms for 2 or 3 years now...
i've done probably 100 of em, i've put em on all sorts of locations to find the best placement, top center has been the best
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 09:41 PM #12
DozerLVL

Still here.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:25 AM #13
Dr. Ego11

Trade DP g4 perfect condition, I'm very interested pm me
Dr. Ego11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:08 PM #14
Jayson3281
Pevs07Ego

Annual Supporting Member
Droid in sig for this str8t? Lmk pm me
Jayson3281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 07:12 PM #15
DozerLVL

Still here boys.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:42 AM #16
YeloSno
Breadloser

Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno supports Team VICIOUS
YeloSno is for the Gunfight
YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
sft in aig, you add $155?

Thinking of Buying Something, But Don't Know What?
Have A Look Inside for Some Help.

My Current Top TradeBait
BKAYBKEJHFJK FIRE SALE!

It's a ****ing graphite IZE Flex for sale! WOW.

ALT Bazaar
A new top secret project that isn't so secret. Brought to you by the creator of the Ultimate Purchasing Hierarchy and TBQF Technologies.

"Originally posted by Insane_Vendetta: "We used to be schizophrentic, but now we agree.""
"Originally posted by Somnambulistz: i'm not wearing any underwear! :D"
YeloSno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:38 PM #17
DozerLVL

No thank you. Hate sp.
Old 08-24-2012, 10:54 PM #18
darknessclaw

PM'd
darknessclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:43 AM #19
DozerLVL

Still here boys!
Old 09-30-2012, 08:01 PM #20
Volk

invert in sig, willing to add.
Volk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:09 PM #21
S133P1NGN1NJ4

Mini in sig?

"Don't go were the path may lead, but go instead were the path is not a leave a trail''
S133P1NGN1NJ4 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.