PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-16-2013, 06:17 PM #1
DesertWarrior

DesertWarrior owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Back in the 505 and trying to track down someone

Hey guys I just got back to the southwest after being in the army and on the east coast since 2008. I am trying to track down some dudes that I use to ball with. Raymond Hirni he was from Gallup but he use to have a crew that would come to Albuquerque all the time. If anyone has any contact info or knows how to get ahold of him it would be greatly appreciated. I tried swinging by armagedon to talk to luis as I figured he might still have info for him but came to found out that armagedon shut down. Is Korrupt still around and active?

I am not some crazy guy or meaning any ill will towards this guy. Some of you might remember this profile but many wont. I played on Korrupt for NPPL Boston as well as a tournament in gallup. I also was the supervisor at hinkle paintball for 3 years.

Last edited by DesertWarrior : 02-16-2013 at 08:53 PM. Reason: corrected spelling and updating some questions i was asked
DesertWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:22 PM #2
DesertWarrior

DesertWarrior owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I tracked down an old friend through facebook. he says ray is still active out in gallup and is coaching a youngun/highschool team. Im surprised that no one has any contact info. If you know him and can pass my number on to him pm me and ill give it to you. Im planning to come to Albuquerque to play some ball in the next week or so and it would be awesome to come play and link up with him and his guys.
DesertWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:37 PM #3
tregustine

i knw ray, haha crazy guy, hes my coach and i see him mostly every week
tregustine is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups