Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-04-2012, 10:51 PM #1
londonandlawson

ATT iphone 4 and 3g-Transformer Prime-white ipod touch 4th gen

I ONLY DEAL WITH ESTABLISHED MEMBERS WITH VERIFIED PAYPAL AND WHO HAVE TRANSACTIONS HERE

amazon payments or paypal

Black jailbroke att iphone 4 16 gig ios 5.0.1 04.11.08

It comes with a data cable and has a screen protector on it. I replaced the camera and battery on it. The original camera had crazy colors on pics and the original battery was taken out and put in another phone I was testing so I ordered a new one and put it in this. $275 shipped

32 gig gray Transformer Prime with the original box, charger, front cover that looks like a smart cover and a carrying case. When I first got this last week I noticed some horizontal lines flickering a few times, I did a reset and have not seen them since. I have since used it everyday for at least 7-8 hours total and no issue, I am assuming it was a software problem. The screen is in great shape and the back is fine besdies some scuff marks on the upper right corner. $350 shipped

black 8 gig 3g in average shape, if you are picky dont bother. It will come with a data cable $90 shipped

8 gig
The ipod will not power on, selling as is. I bought it like this and do not know what is wrong with it. The owner had bought a new screen for it and that is all I know. The screen has not had adhesive put on the back yet so whoever buys it can easily access the inside. $60 shipped
Advertisement
Old 06-04-2012, 10:53 PM #2
szpaintballer

szpaintballer supports Team VICIOUS
szpaintballer posts videos on PbNation
szpaintballer is Legendary
szpaintballer supports DLX Technology
Pm me lowest for iphone 4