PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-30-2003, 11:58 PM #1
AMumf

has been a member for 10 years
Boomstick on Stock cocker

Hey all, question for ya. In a few days I'll have my new cocker with 14" boomstick...I'm wondering how well the barrel cleans itself out if a ball breaks in side? I've had a spyder for several years now and never got around to upgrading the barrel on it, and it was awful with breaks, if you didnt squeegie the thing....well it wasn't pretty. so I'm just curious how well this new setup should work.

A
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-31-2003, 10:02 AM #2
OuchImHit

Ive got a dye boomstick on my bushmaster. Great barrels as long as you dont break paint in them As soon as i brake paint in mine, i can't hit a side of the barn. But if you have a nice set up and rarely break balls.... its a great barrel.

Thats just my barrel. Someone else might have a better one. So try to get more reply's

AKA
Red 03 Viking
Old 12-31-2003, 11:05 AM #3
AMumf

K thanks for the input...anyone else?

A
Old 12-31-2003, 04:20 PM #4
wgp_4_ever

i have a boomstick on my cocker, if you use the stock barrel first, the first thing ou will se when you put on the boomstick is a dramatic decrease in velocity and other velocity problems, but once you turn up the velocity and get a new inline reg it will go away, other than that, when you chop, turn it upside down and shoot out the ball in the chamber, and push a foldable battleswap squegee threw it(not the other kind or it will just push the paint in the bolt, pull it out, use the other side, and than shoot about 20 shoots upside down and prepare to have reduced accuracy
if you have any more cocker questions email me at: team_malice@hotmail.com