Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-31-2012, 08:07 PM #1
AReyes

Ninja 68/4500 tank

I dont understand what high pressure/low pressure out put means? can i stick a ninja 68/4500 tank on any marker??
AReyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-31-2012, 08:19 PM #2
Krankydad

I personally love the ninja tanks and regs. I would get the tank with adjustable reg. That way if you change guns later you dont need a new reg or tank. It comes with a guide showing you how to add and remove shims to the optimal pressure for your gun. If you are not sure what the optimal pressure is for your specific marker I would ask around on the forum or your manufacturer.

Hope this helps.
Krankydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:38 PM #3
AReyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krankydad View Post
I personally love the ninja tanks and regs. I would get the tank with adjustable reg. That way if you change guns later you dont need a new reg or tank. It comes with a guide showing you how to add and remove shims to the optimal pressure for your gun. If you are not sure what the optimal pressure is for your specific marker I would ask around on the forum or your manufacturer.

Hope this helps.
yes it does help Thank you
AReyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:34 PM #4
paintballer1699
DFWAP ROCKS!!!!

paintballer1699 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
paintballer1699 supports DLX Technology
Unless you have a bob long marker, There is really no need for a low pressure. Like said above get a adjustable reg.
paintballer1699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 04:11 AM #5
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....

it refers to the output of the tanks regulator.

high pressure = 850psi output.

low pressure = 450psi output.

the 68 is the size of the tank in cubic inches, and the 4500 is the pressure it holds air. theres lots of different sizes/pressure combinations.

almost every gun out there will work with HP, so its fine unless yours specifically needs LP. also a lot of mechanical guns like tippmans and spyders wont work with LP, they need the higher pressures since they were designed to be used with co2, which also tends to output around 850 psi.

ninja tanks are great, i love mine. great regs. plus if you do ever need to change the output its just a matter of swapping a few shims.

Last edited by Rebel_816 : 06-01-2012 at 04:13 AM.
Rebel_816 is offline   Reply With Quote