Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2012, 01:13 PM #169
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper371 View Post
Cut some Zoo York skinny jeans into shorts. Figured I'd try it before I threw them away, length was too short.

Friend says they look good. I think they look homo, but I also used to think V-necks were homo, so I don't have a good track record.

Guess I'll see if the GF approves or not.
Cut off jeans were never cool

Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-14-2012, 01:17 PM #170
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

Old 07-14-2012, 01:41 PM #171
TheGiant

Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF View Post

can't stop here it's butt country
Indiana Jones x Weekend at Bernie's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
Here are some fits from my vacation to France and London:....
Dem hips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats View Post
[IMG]ht tp://i50.tinypic.com/j8dy0 w.jpg[/IMG]
AA
AA
Sperry

I'm ready for winter.
You look like a dweeb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjknight View Post
yoooo
What's up bball shorts

Quote:
Those sandals ar weird.

i suck at clothes.
Old 07-14-2012, 02:54 PM #172
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
haha yeah I've gained a bit of weight lately :S. Need to hit the gym. Once I'm allowed back in my school lol I can use the free gym there.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 07-14-2012, 03:56 PM #173
BodyCount81
Jerrah

BodyCount81 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Picked up a pair of Levi's today and some Wrangler 936 Slim Fit from Sheplers. The Wranglers fit very nice.

"It's mine."
Old 07-14-2012, 07:51 PM #174
dabears!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyCount81 View Post
Picked up a pair of Levi's today and some Wrangler 936 Slim Fit from Sheplers. The Wranglers fit very nice.
wranglers are the best jeans man. nice
Old 07-14-2012, 07:52 PM #175
dabears!!

Quote:
nice I actuallyreally like it
Old 07-14-2012, 10:39 PM #176
BodyCount81
Jerrah

BodyCount81 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Wrangler's are nice. I got the lighter version instead of the traditional darker blue jeans. I think they look better.

"It's mine."
Old 07-16-2012, 03:41 PM #177
Chris-Craft

Quote:
I'm just an intern there (paid). In merchandising -> women's accessories. But yeah, I really love it. My boss and her boss (the divisional merchandise manager for accessories) have really taken me under their wing, and I've learned so much and I still learn more every day, which I'm incredibly grateful for. Getting to sit in on every meeting, be it with Planning, or Product Development, or even a higher-level meeting with the CFO or Director of Merchandise Planning, and ask questions and have them answered on the spot, is really cool.

And, if I do say so myself, I've been killing it there. My boss(es) are constantly showering me with praise, and giving me more and more responsibility. For example, my boss is actually on leave for the next two weeks, recovering from ACL surgery, so I've been holding **** down while she's gone. The DMM said to me on monday "I wish you were full time." And yesterday, I met one of the Store Planners, and when we shook hands he said "I've heard great things about you." I'll definitely have 3 slamming recommendations (I also help out the assistant merchant for men's accessories from time to time; a quite beautiful half-japanese young woman ), and I feel really confident at my chances of getting a job there when I graduate (1 more year!). However, I'm really shooting to work at a luxury department store out of school; my "dream" entry-level job is Assistant Buyer -> Women's Shoes at Barneys.

I also intern at Ben Sherman. It pays a bit better, but its not really anything super special. It's basically just a wholesale office, so there's not anything super cool going on really, because we're just receiving a product from England and selling it to people, rather than developing merchandise like at Brooks. Mostly it's just pushing samples around, running Available To Sell reports, etc. But it's a great spot on my resume, and like I said it pays a bit better. I don't think I want to work in wholesale. It seems really boring. Half the time I glance at people's computer screens, they're on facebook, and everyone arrives at 9AM and leaves at 5:30PM on the dot Whereas at Brooks Brothers, people regularly stay til 7-7:30, and I've gotten emails (the higher-ups get company iPhones) that I've noticed were from anywhere between 8AM, to absurd times like 5:30AM. That passion is just not there at Ben Sherman (and everyone is constantly complaining about the london office). And I'd rather work hard doing something really cool than sit around browsing Reddit, PBN and Facebook.
making moves and finger ****ing people

Quote:
Yeah, this ones cheaper than the canvas ones. I wanted something with a laptop spot really, I already have backpacks and a laptop bag I just wanted something that was both and is good/cool as ****.
word

Quote:
Here are some fits from my vacation to France and London:

[IM G]http://i.imgur.com/MeNCL.jpg[/IMG]
Paris. Obscur, David Lindwall, Ben Sherman (I've got a ton of these pants for free lol so they're all I wear these days), Jil Sander.
[IM G]http://i.imgur.com/8FaxA.jpg[/IMG]
Diet Butcher Slim Skin, H&M, Ben Sherman, Adidas. Not really that cool since I was just on the way to the airport, but I don't think I've posted pictures of the dbss piece before so yeah.
[IM G]http://i.imgur.com/nnoMb.jpg[/IMG]
Rick Owens (not mine), Wild Zara Pants.

And here's one from work today at ben sherman.

[IM G]http://i.imgur.com/SMZS0.jpg[/IMG]
Ben sherman for macy's collection Blazer (not mine), H&M, Ben Sherman, Zara sneakers (these cost 16GBP, so ~24$.) Frames are Versace as always.

[IM G]http://i.imgur.com/l4SkA.jpg[/IMG]
And some dope *** Ostrich hi tops from Gucci. Would rock the **** out of these.
Quote:
haha yeah I've gained a bit of weight lately :S. Need to hit the gym. Once I'm allowed back in my school lol I can use the free gym there.
giant is right, dem hips are throwing off dem proportions

Quote:
[I MG]http://i50.tinypic.com/j8dy0w.jpg[/IMG]
AA
AA
Sperry

I'm ready for winter.
i dont even

Quote:
Paisley Pants = Pee pee = cock = gay
duh

also: hats from big it up
checked out big it up, they have some cool ****...really likin that panama traveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjknight View Post
yoooo
yooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan3773 View Post
Lolololol you have no right to call anyone homo. You roll your pants dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_mink View Post
****, my jeans are rolled once and I wear v necks.
sooo...you liek cock?
Old 07-16-2012, 09:52 PM #178
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Just got a new pair of new wayfarers, tortoise shell w/ green lenses. I know this ***** who works at the sunglasses hut and I got them for $70. You can't even get a good used pair for that cheap.

Old 07-16-2012, 09:56 PM #179
undiscoveredtalent

what is a ***** exactly? The swear filter will block it; stop being a ****** and censuring your idiotic conversations in the gayest thread on this site.

Gateway Theory? Absolutely, it leads me to my fridge every time.
Old 07-16-2012, 10:03 PM #180
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

it don't work *****

Old 07-16-2012, 10:50 PM #181
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

Quote:
Originally Posted by undiscoveredtalent View Post
what is a ***** exactly? The swear filter will block it; stop being a ****** and censuring your idiotic conversations in the gayest thread on this site.
its the only word that gets auto filtered you ****ing scrub
think lynchings white supremacists shouting

and yeah, clothes are pretty gay
Old 07-17-2012, 06:43 PM #182
Strange1130
FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by undiscoveredtalent View Post
no it wont you dumb ****ing ******

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 07-17-2012, 07:43 PM #183
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

remember when they'd perm you for saying it even though it auto filters?
Old 07-18-2012, 07:03 AM #184
Strange1130
FTW

good times

Old 07-18-2012, 04:54 PM #185
Chris-Craft

****** times
Old 07-20-2012, 01:27 AM #186
Drew Gone North (Banned)

Old 07-20-2012, 01:57 PM #187
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

waywt ft. ghey flower shirt
Old 07-22-2012, 10:57 AM #188
ngroat70072 (Banned)
Rip '04

ngroat70072 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit

You guys got me to take a picture for once so I may as well post it.
Old 07-22-2012, 11:17 AM #189
smeat
rolo tony

i recently acquired a nu soot as well.

camera's kinda crappy, but the shirt is light blue. suit is grey.

Braggin' about how you had it all dialed
Well what's up now
When your **** is
Closed Thread