Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2012, 02:48 PM #1849
A Contract Killer
 
 
A Contract Killer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Moscow
A Contract Killer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Meh, thought they'd be something different and they were cheap enough. I'm sure I will find something that works with them.
__________________
-Rudy "The Captain" Martinez
A Contract Killer is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-27-2012, 02:55 PM #1850
SUR3
bangbang
 
SUR3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Allston, MA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellster View Post
What do y'all think about ASOS **** in terms of fit?
my jacket from them is well fitting. only thing i own from them though. quality is kinda meh but price point isn't bad
__________________
Sure Shot PBN
SUR3 is offline  
Old 12-27-2012, 10:02 PM #1851
SUR3
bangbang
 
SUR3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Allston, MA
is there a reason no one wears sharp bengt nudies? i never see fit pics of them
__________________
Sure Shot PBN
SUR3 is offline  
Old 12-27-2012, 10:14 PM #1852
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin
 
incobWTF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Canadia
Because bengt is a stupid-*** name
incobWTF is offline  
Old 12-27-2012, 10:17 PM #1853
SUR3
bangbang
 
SUR3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Allston, MA
i'm not sure how to pronounce it. i agree

well, i need to go to boston saturday because i'm picking up my boy from the airport early sunday morning and it makes sense to just stay over at my apartment. gonna hit copely place and go to barneys and whatnot with one of my roommates to cop some new jawns
__________________
Sure Shot PBN
SUR3 is offline  
Old 12-27-2012, 11:02 PM #1854
Parkrats V.2
 
 
Parkrats V.2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
My ASOS shirt I just got fits killer. One of my favorite shirts now.
__________________
Parkrats is banned.
Parkrats V.2 is offline  
Old 12-28-2012, 07:09 PM #1855
Parkrats V.2
 
 
Parkrats V.2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Got some Jack Purcell converse from J. Crew earlier. I didn't even know J. Crew has a student discount, got $10 off.
Also new ASOS shirt


Edit: Here's a picture I took of them
__________________
Parkrats is banned.

Last edited by Parkrats V.2 : 12-28-2012 at 11:12 PM.
Parkrats V.2 is offline  
Old 12-28-2012, 07:14 PM #1856
AzaTuR
¼ Skill ¾ My Shocker™
 
AzaTuR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: UpTown Dallas
Annual Supporting Member
AzaTuR supports Cereal Killerz 2
AzaTuR helped look for balloons
AzaTuR supports Team VICIOUS
AzaTuR supports Bob Gurnsey
AzaTuR supports Sherwood Forest
AzaTuR is reppin' sidebar 4 life
AzaTuR supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkrats V.2 View Post
why'd you go paintballin in your new shirt?
__________________
6 Year ASM Council OG
&
The Shocker Owners Group
AzaTuR is offline  
Old 12-28-2012, 07:22 PM #1857
Parkrats V.2
 
 
Parkrats V.2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Gotta stay agg bro
__________________
Parkrats is banned.
Parkrats V.2 is offline  
Old 12-28-2012, 08:03 PM #1858
smeat
rolo tony
 
smeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: brown town
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkrats V.2 View Post
I didn't even know J. Crew has a student discount, got $10 off.
Really? ****, I just picked up two shirts, a belt, and a sweater at the nearby store today for post-Christmas shopping. The sale prices were good, but still. Nice, though

Also picked up a pair of 511's cheap today. I actually like the fit a little more than my 513's I got a little while back.
__________________
Yeah we came to blow your system
You know what I'm sayin'
Kill it or die
Braggin' about how you had it all dialed
Well what's up now
When your **** is
smeat is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 12:17 AM #1859
Strange1130
FTW
 
Strange1130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bed Stuy
Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
Yeah they have 15% off. I didn't even have to show ID when I bought my suit. Apparently a decent amount of retailers do a student discount, they just normally don't advertise it. I don't remember which ones exactly though, besides Topshop and Kate Spade lolol (I gleaned all this from talking to fashun girls in my classes, obviously)
__________________
"Originally posted by CorkscrewJason: youre a skinny man who looks like a junkie"

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Strange1130 is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 12:26 AM #1860
Strange1130
FTW
 
Strange1130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bed Stuy
Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
Can't remember if I already said this, but I walked into Allen Edmonds and I really wasn't thrilled with the quality. I mean, I'd wear them but I would feel like I would be buying them because I have to for work (I just have the jil lace ups and feel like I need one more pair of worky shoes), not because I was stoked on them, and that seems like a bad reason to buy anything. I'll check out the Alden store that's right around the corner, but I'm not really trying to spend $500 on a pair of new shoes since I could just throw down another 0-300 and get something much more balling from sf/sz.

As an aside, how the **** did anyone ever fall asleep before weed was invented ()? On vacation with my family in Miami which is ****ing balling (ill post some fits and **** later), but I've slept 3 hours a night tops since I've been here. Went on a twenty mile bike ride earlier today and I'm wired right now. My New Years resolution was to quit smoking, but I dunno if I'll be able to pull it off :/. At least I've been having some ****ing acid-trip level dreams when I do pass out. (Oh and mods I mean dandelions not the ****ing evil cannabis that minors should NOT know about or be exposed to related discussion.)
__________________
"Originally posted by CorkscrewJason: youre a skinny man who looks like a junkie"

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."

Last edited by Strange1130 : 12-29-2012 at 12:33 AM.
Strange1130 is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 12:43 AM #1861
parkrats
I am a master trickster.
 
parkrats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Yeah the dude asked if I was a student and I didn't have my ID on me either. I won't get to wear them for a couple days though cause it snowed today.

I went to Plaza Frontenac mall cause it's not far from my aunts where I'm watching her dog. It's the nicest mall around here but nothing super cool, just a decent J. Crew, Saks and Fifth, Neiman Marcus, Omega watch store, **** like that. It's nice but somewhat typical.

Check ebay for nice shoes like that, I got mine from some dude in Texas. There's tons of good used pairs out there sub $150.
__________________
I'm well aware, I just don't care.
"Originally posted by ScottW: of course you would say that because you dress like a gay sailor and i dont"
"Originally posted by earlsweatshirt: LOL I think your brain is so ****ing hipster you don't even realize I was making fun of you for your shoes having zippers."

parkrats is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 01:13 AM #1862
pbmink (Banned)
Ain't nobody dope as me
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Nor*Cal
pbmink is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
Can't remember if I already said this, but I walked into Allen Edmonds and I really wasn't thrilled with the quality. I mean, I'd wear them but I would feel like I would be buying them because I have to for work (I just have the jil lace ups and feel like I need one more pair of worky shoes), not because I was stoked on them, and that seems like a bad reason to buy anything. I'll check out the Alden store that's right around the corner, but I'm not really trying to spend $500 on a pair of new shoes since I could just throw down another 0-300 and get something much more balling from sf/sz.

As an aside, how the **** did anyone ever fall asleep before weed was invented ()? On vacation with my family in Miami which is ****ing balling (ill post some fits and **** later), but I've slept 3 hours a night tops since I've been here. Went on a twenty mile bike ride earlier today and I'm wired right now. My New Years resolution was to quit smoking, but I dunno if I'll be able to pull it off :/. At least I've been having some ****ing acid-trip level dreams when I do pass out. (Oh and mods I mean dandelions not the ****ing evil cannabis that minors should NOT know about or be exposed to related discussion.)
Idk. I have to mediate and stargaze when I don't smoke
pbmink is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 01:24 AM #1863
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin
 
incobWTF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Canadia
I took a month break with hbizzy and we put a 100 bucks down if we caved. We both made it, I forgot how much ya dream sober for sure.will never quit for good
Also bough a kin suit jacket (sidney's hous brand) that's unreal fly for 150 and 2 pairs of raw denim for 50 % off
incobWTF is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 02:24 PM #1864
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin
 
incobWTF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Canadia
Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF View Post
I took a month break with hbizzy and we put a 100 bucks down if we caved. We both made it, I forgot how much ya dream sober for sure.will never quit for good
Also bough a kin suit jacket (sidney's hous brand) that's unreal fly for 150 and 2 pairs of raw denim for 50 % off
i don't remember this post



click for some added clarity

y'all gun nerds may know how to make a pistol from scratch but I look cooler holding a fake one.
incobWTF is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 02:37 PM #1865
parkrats
I am a master trickster.
 
parkrats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: O'Fallon, MO


I've been meaning to get a decent comb, what kind is that? And the jacket is nice as ****.
__________________
I'm well aware, I just don't care.
"Originally posted by ScottW: of course you would say that because you dress like a gay sailor and i dont"
"Originally posted by earlsweatshirt: LOL I think your brain is so ****ing hipster you don't even realize I was making fun of you for your shoes having zippers."


Last edited by parkrats : 12-29-2012 at 02:39 PM.
parkrats is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 02:45 PM #1866
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin
 
incobWTF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Canadia
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats View Post
[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2a6v43o.jpg[IMG]

I've been meaning to get a decent comb, what kind is that? And the jacket is nice as ****.
yeah there's so many sick details and the construction is crazy

http://pinoysteel.com/index.php?rout...ory&path=90_92
incobWTF is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 04:45 PM #1867
parkrats
I am a master trickster.
 
parkrats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: O'Fallon, MO
So close to buying this Alpha Industries ma1



Here's a dude wearing one.
__________________
I'm well aware, I just don't care.
"Originally posted by ScottW: of course you would say that because you dress like a gay sailor and i dont"
"Originally posted by earlsweatshirt: LOL I think your brain is so ****ing hipster you don't even realize I was making fun of you for your shoes having zippers."

parkrats is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 05:04 PM #1868
parkrats
I am a master trickster.
 
parkrats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Or might get this from uniqlo cause it's half the price but I like the maroon color.
__________________
I'm well aware, I just don't care.
"Originally posted by ScottW: of course you would say that because you dress like a gay sailor and i dont"
"Originally posted by earlsweatshirt: LOL I think your brain is so ****ing hipster you don't even realize I was making fun of you for your shoes having zippers."

parkrats is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 05:50 PM #1869
chicken impossible
Arise Chicken
 
chicken impossible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
chicken impossible donated to help Peyton Trent
Heard the quality on the uniqlo ma1 was crap

__________________
Internet
chicken impossible is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump