Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2012, 02:03 AM #148
Drew Gone North (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Those paisley pants from Zara sadden me ever since that one guy wore them and posted it on HB.
Drew Gone North is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 07:44 AM #149
dabears!!
 
 
dabears!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
the girl went to wrigley field to watch the tigers play and got this on her way out for me

this fashion?


oh and those paisley pants are gayer than hell, this is coming from someone who has a vintage paisley shirt that he loves.
dabears!! is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 12:39 PM #150
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child
 
ProtoBaller1991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chicago
ProtoBaller1991 donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears!!
the girl went to wrigley field to watch the tigers play and got this on her way out for me

this fashion?

oh and those paisley pants are gayer than hell, this is coming from someone who has a vintage paisley shirt that he loves.
I want that shirt.

I was supposed to go to the game today but i dont have any damn cash for the red line.
__________________
OG-Seven Deadly Sins
I do tv show things
320gb External Hard Drive F/S
PMR Frame/Board F/s
ProtoBaller1991 is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 01:24 PM #151
Strange1130
FTW
 
Strange1130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bed Stuy
Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
what about an item of clothing makes it "gay"?
__________________
"Originally posted by CorkscrewJason: youre a skinny man who looks like a junkie"

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Strange1130 is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 01:25 PM #152
Strange1130
FTW
 
Strange1130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bed Stuy
Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
Also, aren't you fat? Then no, it's probably not fashion.
__________________
"Originally posted by CorkscrewJason: youre a skinny man who looks like a junkie"

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Strange1130 is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 01:34 PM #153
dabears!!
 
 
dabears!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoBaller1991 View Post
I want that shirt.

I was supposed to go to the game today but i dont have any damn cash for the red line.



lol u broke son.
how much is the redline?
im gonna convince her to get me the old school sweater vest for xmas
do wanttttt
dabears!! is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 02:32 PM #154
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child
 
ProtoBaller1991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chicago
ProtoBaller1991 donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears!! View Post
lol u broke son.
how much is the redline?
im gonna convince her to get me the old school sweater vest for xmas
do wanttttt
$2.50 each way I think lol and it's storming now, so I'm glad I didn't waste my time.
__________________
OG-Seven Deadly Sins
I do tv show things
320gb External Hard Drive F/S
PMR Frame/Board F/s
ProtoBaller1991 is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 02:56 PM #155
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin
 
incobWTF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Canadia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
what about an item of clothing makes it "gay"?
Paisley Pants = Pee pee = cock = gay
duh

also: hats from big it up
incobWTF is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 03:54 PM #156
dabears!!
 
 
dabears!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF View Post
Paisley Pants = Pee pee = cock = gay
duh

also: hats from big it up
nice math!
dabears!! is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 04:25 PM #157
parkrats
I am a master trickster.
 
parkrats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: O'Fallon, MO

AA
AA
Sperry

I'm ready for winter.
__________________
I'm well aware, I just don't care.
"Originally posted by ScottW: of course you would say that because you dress like a gay sailor and i dont"
"Originally posted by earlsweatshirt: LOL I think your brain is so ****ing hipster you don't even realize I was making fun of you for your shoes having zippers."

parkrats is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 04:36 PM #158
parkrats
I am a master trickster.
 
parkrats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: O'Fallon, MO

Also new hair, no guard on my side burns to a 1 to I don't know how long it is on top now. Last time I cut it I had to go to a 1 all over because I ****ed up.
__________________
I'm well aware, I just don't care.
"Originally posted by ScottW: of course you would say that because you dress like a gay sailor and i dont"
"Originally posted by earlsweatshirt: LOL I think your brain is so ****ing hipster you don't even realize I was making fun of you for your shoes having zippers."

parkrats is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 04:56 PM #159
mjknight
Hook 'Em
 
mjknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Austin, TX
mjknight helped look for balloons
yoooo
__________________
Xbox Live: Hook Em UT
mjknight is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 05:33 PM #160
Strange1130
FTW
 
Strange1130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bed Stuy
Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
holy ****
__________________
"Originally posted by CorkscrewJason: youre a skinny man who looks like a junkie"

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Strange1130 is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 07:48 PM #161
dabears!!
 
 
dabears!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats View Post

AA
AA
Sperry

I'm ready for winter.
and a flood....
dabears!! is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 08:09 PM #162
jasper371
DatsunAholic
 
jasper371's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Arlington, Texas
jasper371 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
jasper371 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
jasper371 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
jasper371 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Cut some Zoo York skinny jeans into shorts. Figured I'd try it before I threw them away, length was too short.


Friend says they look good. I think they look homo, but I also used to think V-necks were homo, so I don't have a good track record.

Guess I'll see if the GF approves or not.
jasper371 is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 10:41 PM #163
Ryan3773 (Banned)
PoopScooper
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wisco
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears!!

and a flood....
He should introduce his pants to his shoes so they can party
Ryan3773 is offline  
Old 07-14-2012, 12:00 AM #164
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin
 
incobWTF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Canadia
v necks are homo
worse track record than ya thought
incobWTF is offline  
Old 07-14-2012, 12:08 AM #165
Ryan3773 (Banned)
PoopScooper
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wisco
Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF
v necks are homo
worse track record than ya thought
Lolololol you have no right to call anyone homo. You roll your pants dog.
Ryan3773 is offline  
Old 07-14-2012, 12:10 AM #166
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin
 
incobWTF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Canadia
lolololol oya ur rite!!
incobWTF is offline  
Old 07-14-2012, 02:35 AM #167
da_mink
 
 
da_mink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
****, my jeans are rolled once and I wear v necks.
__________________
*****, IM MINK

VLN
da_mink is offline  
Old 07-14-2012, 07:10 AM #168
dabears!!
 
 
dabears!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper371 View Post
Cut some Zoo York skinny jeans into shorts. Figured I'd try it before I threw them away, length was too short.


v necks are homo.
and you made skinny leg daisy dukes.

fruitcake
dabears!! is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump