Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 11:46 AM #1492
dub CRISP
tra la la la la la

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan3773 View Post
Yeah don't those have the new vtech engines?
oh yeah do, can't beat v-tech

weanegro: its like a really tiny person eating a regular size gummy worm

HOW.THE.WORLS.SHOULD.WORK
"Originally posted by komodo-117: our beloved pharmacudical companies"
Old 12-05-2012, 11:49 AM #1493
Ryan3773 (Banned)
PoopScooper

Unless you drive a v 12 Chevy cutlass
Old 12-05-2012, 11:51 AM #1494
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

i have a kitd 86 jag xjsc in my grandparents garage waiting for a time when i got the green to support it does that make me kewl
Old 12-05-2012, 11:57 AM #1495
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF View Post
dawt, cept bicycle > public transit
and driving is fun as hell tho

EDIT: ST:A fags stop faggin up out ST:C *** thread, fags
for sure, just last time I saw my bike it was locked up in The North Pole, Queens, NY, USA, with 2 flat tires and no seat. I'm very willing to bet its been stolen by now, and I lost the key ring that had the bike lock key, so I'm basically ****ed in that respect.

I have a pretty sick mountain bike (Kona) at my parents' that just needs a bit of TLC, gonna try to bring it down and go mountain biking on the weekends cuz there are some pretty decent trails in and around the city surprisingly. Was gonna wait a couple months but **** it its basically spring already so might as well get on it when I go home in 2 weeks.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 12-05-2012, 12:00 PM #1496
goodle11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan3773 View Post
I make money, I buy things, and I do stuff too. And I ****ing bench
As long as you ****ing bench, nothing else should matter.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:03 PM #1497
Strange1130
FTW

^

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 12-05-2012, 12:32 PM #1498
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

I'm poor as **** and I drive an old Lincoln but I love it. I do lots of push ups too almost like benching, like a Travis Bickle workout routine ya dig?

I have a mountain bike but it's in pieces under my bed for now. I want to get a nice road bike in the spring.

Simple **** today, it's been like 50 sunny with a cool breeze the past couple days, so nice.

Old 12-05-2012, 12:45 PM #1499
Strange1130
FTW

going to be getting a nice signing bonus for my new job, tryin ta decide what to kop. wanting a leather jacket kind of but I probably need new shoes most of all. on the hunt. finding apparel on SZ/SF is so easy but finding shoes/boots my size is brutal.

Old 12-05-2012, 12:48 PM #1500
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

I lucked out on my Iron Rangers. Ebay of all places, I wear size 10 in RWs saw these for 2/3rds of the price basically new and I couldn't pass them up. I have the most average size foot, 10-11 in everything really.

Old 12-05-2012, 12:49 PM #1501
dub CRISP
tra la la la la la

average man foot size is like 8 or 9

Old 12-05-2012, 12:52 PM #1502
Strange1130
FTW

^ im a 12/45 so its tricky, especially since most of the brands I like have weird sizing, so like for guidi whch would be my grail boots I would need a 46 or maybe even a 46.5 ... so dumb.

Old 12-05-2012, 12:53 PM #1503
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

^^ average size for man-babies
Old 12-05-2012, 12:55 PM #1504
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

next you'll be telling us average dick size is 5" you baby dickfeet man
Old 12-05-2012, 12:55 PM #1505
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

^8 or 9 is just because of the asian population probably

Old 12-05-2012, 01:14 PM #1506
IonBaller07
Joyness, I Has It

IonBaller07 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Advice teim.

I'm going to a party this weekend that is "semi-formal". Keep in mind it is still a college party so it wont be real classy (theyll probably be a keg and blacklights and sloppy people). So Im coming to you for advice on a nice button-up/tie combo that will play up the whole formal part while still looking partyish, not trying to look like Im going to an interview or a GCOM speech or something.
I WANT CHICKEN AND CHI-CHI'S
I WANT TASTE BUDS
Old 12-05-2012, 01:21 PM #1507
Ryan3773 (Banned)
PoopScooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonBaller07
Advice teim.

I'm going to a party this weekend that is "semi-formal". Keep in mind it is still a college party so it wont be real classy (theyll probably be a keg and blacklights and sloppy people). So Im coming to you for advice on a nice button-up/tie combo that will play up the whole formal part while still looking partyish, not trying to look like Im going to an interview or a GCOM speech or something.
Wear a flat brimmed hat, a overly tight vneck, a huge brightly colored plastic watch, skinny jeans, and those plastic glasses with neon frames. Also, a chain. Make sure you bench right before and then call everybody brah. You will be so cool.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:24 PM #1508
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

solid colour thin tie and a patterned shirt w/ lederhosen

nothing says "i know how to party" like laderhosen
Old 12-05-2012, 01:34 PM #1509
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

When in doubt imitate the biebs

Old 12-05-2012, 01:36 PM #1510
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MENS-A-P-C-R...em2ec428797 c
I'd totally kop these if I had cash.

Old 12-05-2012, 01:40 PM #1511
dub CRISP
tra la la la la la

31x34? thats some slenderman garb

(unless I have my measurements backwards which is entirely possible)

Old 12-05-2012, 01:42 PM #1512
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

31 in that is for 33 normal. Vanity sizing l2jawnz

Closed Thread