Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2012, 12:44 PM #1303
jabroney

young millionaries don't do cocaine; you're crazy.
Old 11-25-2012, 03:03 PM #1304
Alex Burrows
The 1% In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by dub CRISP View Post
kid looks like hes going to start doing a lot of blow very soon if he doesn't already.

I predict macaulay culkin status in under 3 years
hes probably got way more money than Macaulay did already, he'll be aight
Old 11-25-2012, 03:11 PM #1305
dub CRISP
tra la la la la la

he's gonna pull a v-ice

weanegro: its like a really tiny person eating a regular size gummy worm

HOW.THE.WORLS.SHOULD.WORK
"Originally posted by komodo-117: our beloved pharmacudical companies"
Old 11-25-2012, 07:04 PM #1306
SUR3
bangbang

went into gap today and saw a pretty dope coat on sale for $70. sucks when you're broke as a joke
Old 11-25-2012, 07:06 PM #1307
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Same boat. Saw so much good **** on sale but I was so reluctant to spend the money I had cause I'm so poor.

Old 11-25-2012, 07:07 PM #1308
SUR3
bangbang

it came down to "do I want this jacket or to keep smoking ciggs." clearly the addiction won goddammit
Old 11-25-2012, 07:55 PM #1309
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Quit those in May, save so much cash.

Old 11-25-2012, 08:25 PM #1310
edudcixlsyd
ya boi

it sure smells like pleb in here
Old 11-25-2012, 08:35 PM #1311
pbmink (Banned)
Ain't nobody dope as me

pbmink is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Hella plebs
Old 11-25-2012, 10:23 PM #1312
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

I think I'm going to get some selvedge edition 501 STFs instead of Rescues. I still need to do more looking around at some other brands though.

Old 11-25-2012, 10:25 PM #1313
SUR3
bangbang

check out the vintage line levi does. they have some dope fits
Old 11-25-2012, 11:39 PM #1314
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

the difference between a douchy dip**** kid and a man with self respect
Old 11-26-2012, 08:33 AM #1315
folder
i am full of tickle

when have you ever looked like the second one
Old 11-26-2012, 08:53 AM #1316
dub CRISP
tra la la la la la

weanegro: its like a really tiny person eating a regular size gummy worm

HOW.THE.WORLS.SHOULD.WORK
"Originally posted by komodo-117: our beloved pharmacudical companies"
Old 11-26-2012, 10:21 AM #1317
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

One of the new shirts I got Friday.

Old 11-26-2012, 10:30 AM #1318
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
bringing my suit down to the tailor today, they said they could have it ready by my interview on thursday. ill post up pics then

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 11-26-2012, 10:33 AM #1319
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Nice, I posted that one to sufu, maybe they won't neg rep the **** out of me this time because it's all black.

Old 11-26-2012, 11:20 AM #1320
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

I check this blog from time to time and just saw this. I'd kill for a pair just because of what they are.

http://www.acontinuouslean.com/2012/...37/#more-27941

They're doing it again currently but the washes are pretty whack imo, darker ones aren't too bad but I'd prefer raw.

Last edited by parkrats : 11-26-2012 at 11:25 AM.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:19 PM #1321
SUR3
bangbang

black shirt and black tie doesn't look good, bro. way too formal
Old 11-26-2012, 04:33 PM #1322
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
just took everything to the tailor, a little place in the LES that I was recommended on reddit. I've never really used a tailor for anything other than hemming, so I didn't really know quite what to expect. But he had me try everything on and stand on a cube and then he pinned everything, then he actually went ahead and did the pants and shirt right there so I could see how everything fit. Everything is super slim and awesome, I'm stoked. The jacket requires a lot of alterations to totally slim up the body and arms, so he didn't do that, but he said he'd have it for me on Wednesday, along with the finished pants & shirt (need to rehem the bottom of pants, etc).

It was a bit expensive; more than I thought it was going to be, anyway, and I left him a good tip for doing the pants and shirt right there so I could see what it REALLY looks like as opposed to just a pinned fitting, having the rest before my interview, and being a chill young dude who knew what was up with the super slim fit .

Here's the suit and shirt again for reference (pre tailor obviously):

arms look a million times better, body is slim without being too tight (it doesn't pull IRL, I'm leaning backward in this pic), the legs are totally form-fit to my leg without being tight (they look pretty good in this pic cuz of how i was standing but they were really abit slack), and obviously the shirt is completely redone cuz it was too big besides the neck and arm measurements, even though it was BB extra-slim-fit which I'm a bit upset about. But it looks great, not super baggy in the chest like that, arms are slim, etc etc.

tl;dr gonna be going to the tailor more.

oh and what are your thoughts about rocking those shoes with no laces? That's what they look like in that pic, after I cut out the ratty original laces. I ordered a badass pair of black laces with black metal tips, but they never ****ing came, *******s. Whatever they were cheap. And I bought laces at the mall this weekend but they are a bit too long, so I'm not sure. And they fit just fine without laces.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."

Last edited by Strange1130 : 11-26-2012 at 04:36 PM.
Old 11-26-2012, 04:45 PM #1323
SUR3
bangbang

If you are wearing a suit I think not having laces on your shoes would kind of negate the look you're going for in the first place, nah mean?