incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

this thread ain't bout nothin but rustled jimmies so let it all out
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-18-2012, 09:42 PM #1241
colors

colors owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
any of you guys ever wear biker jackets? i just got a black one not sure if i can pull it off or not but giving it my best effort.

this one to be exact. I'm pretty poor so I was limited to what was at TJ Maxx

Last edited by colors : 11-18-2012 at 09:45 PM.
Old 11-18-2012, 10:57 PM #1242
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

I've been wanting a moto jacket, but I'm poor atm. I know incob has a dope toj one

Old 11-19-2012, 12:08 AM #1243
SUR3
bangbang

fake leather is . same with guess
Old 11-19-2012, 01:19 AM #1244
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
it was a great time.

what time did you even get there DMC? I was pretty wasted don't really remember, but we didn't leave til like 5 or something absurd like that. and from what I've heard cafeteria is but never been myself

what do you think about bushwick? lololol
**** we didn't even get there until lik 2:30...we stayed till like 3 and caught the L back into the city.

Then we went to Cafeteria which was bomb. The whole atmosphere was awesome. There were a few models that were absolutely beautiful and all 6'8" or taller (god how I wish those legs were wrapped around my face...)

Bushwick was...scary lol. Evidently I was walking 30 yards ahead of my group trying to get ahold of you but you weren't answering and I was trying to find the place. At one point my buddies yelled at me because they said a sketchy car pulled up next to me lol, I was so drunk on Captain and wanting to get to the party that I didn't care.

We stayed at Cafeteria until 6am... I just now got back to Athens after an 8 hour bus ride to Pittsburgh and a 3 hour drive home..

so. dead.

It really is the city that never sleeps.

Also, we stumbled on this graffiti on our way back to the subway. **** was dope.

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.

Last edited by DMC_OWNER : 11-19-2012 at 01:22 AM.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:09 AM #1245
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
lol my bad, im not very good at answering my phone when I'm drunk.

I woke up yesterday at like noon and then took a nap from 1-7

lolol

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 11-19-2012, 10:57 AM #1246
earlsweatshirt (Banned)
Lets get weird

I would try that but everyone in Chicago has jays/nikes and could probably call me out, aren't there additional nikey logos like on the sole?
Old 11-19-2012, 11:01 AM #1247
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

I've been wanting some cool high tops to wear with my nudies but again poor. I can't wait to get a job over winter break/next semester. Just found out I end like Dec. 14 and the next semester doesn't start until Jan. 22.

Hopefully I can get a job for those 5 weeks here at home then somewhere at school when I go back there.

Old 11-19-2012, 03:02 PM #1248
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Great uncles old military shirt, I remember when I found this like 2 years ago I was swimming in it.

Old 11-19-2012, 03:13 PM #1249
Tom Waits

that mustache makes you look so sketchy

EDIT: you look like a white trash joe pesci
Old 11-19-2012, 03:15 PM #1250
Fuzzy R. McNuggs
yes

think you would look good with side burns
Old 11-19-2012, 03:43 PM #1251
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

ProtoBaller1991 donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats
Great uncles old military shirt, I remember when I found this like 2 years ago I was swimming in it.
if i ever no someone who needs someone to play walt disney in their movie/show ill pm you
My Instagram
Old 11-19-2012, 03:45 PM #1252
Xanatos903 (Banned)
Assault weapons kill kids

Xanatos903 is Legendary
Yeah! Get a G-shock!

I think that look is bordering on "uber-dad." The mustache, the sleeves, the watch, and the belt/pants combo. Get the sleeves rolled up, change the belt and the watch and I think it would look better.
Old 11-19-2012, 04:53 PM #1253
colors

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUR3 View Post
fake leather is . same with guess
can't afford anything better. they had some real leather ones but they all looked ****ty and an ugly **** brown with fugly carpet-esque lining in them.

curious to see other peoples leather jackets, feaux or not idc.
Old 11-19-2012, 05:25 PM #1254
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

lol

And I don't have any leather jackets cause fake is whack like sur3 said.

Old 11-19-2012, 06:33 PM #1255
colors

you guys just hate fake leather because it's cheaper or is it bad for some reason?

edit, i just googled it won't last as long but i don't expect to be wearing it too often.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:43 PM #1256
Strange1130
FTW

here is mine

1 of 1

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 11-19-2012, 06:50 PM #1257
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Not mine but I have this exact jacket. A few year's back I was heart set on getting a bike. Never saved the cash. Still an awesome, very comfy (real) leather cycle jacket.

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
Old 11-19-2012, 07:05 PM #1258
Strange1130
FTW

i think my roomie has the same coat lol

here's a rick owens leather:

soooo dope I will definitely cop one of these after I graduate, even though I already have a high collar style, just because its super sick.

I'm not huge on the whole moto collar style, like the one DMC just posted. bikers are alright but normally they're too 'punk' for me, but the dimensional rider from julius is my grail jacket for sure

hi collars are my fav over all though for sure, they make you look like a badass vampire or some ****

Old 11-19-2012, 07:25 PM #1259
Xanatos903 (Banned)
Assault weapons kill kids

Xanatos903 is Legendary
Fashion:

Old 11-19-2012, 07:30 PM #1260
SUR3
bangbang

he owns nice clothes. he just wears it like a 14 year old which makes it look retarded. those louboutins are dumb though