PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2012, 02:00 PM #1177
lightning fast
Diligentia, Vis, Celerita

lightning fast is Legendary
Four hours into these Steve Madden shoes... would not recommend them. I haven't done anything today but go to class and now I'm sitting at work. Just looked down at them. There's a large spot on the toe of one shoe that is just missing color. No idea how that happened, and it wasn't like that this morning. The "color" of these shoes is some thin finish over the actual material.
Very disappointing.

I want a chance to spit on somebody's baby. - Carthy, Detroit Strange

Last edited by lightning fast : 11-14-2012 at 02:06 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-14-2012, 02:12 PM #1178
SUR3
bangbang

you could dye them again yourself if it is bothering you that much
Old 11-14-2012, 02:14 PM #1179
lightning fast
Diligentia, Vis, Celerita

lightning fast is Legendary
For the price, it really doesn't bother me that much. I'll see what a little polish does - if anything. Just figured I'd post up since somebody in here asked about the quality.

I want a chance to spit on somebody's baby. - Carthy, Detroit Strange
Old 11-14-2012, 03:10 PM #1180
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
Outfit is steezy and pics look fine. Haters gon hate.
ya mang
Quote:
Originally Posted by pastel View Post
nice comeback, telling dudes they get a lot of ***** usually wins you an argument
it's not a 'comeback' it's an observation.
and realtalk if you think getting a lot of ***** means you have to have meaningless sex with a new chick almost every time then you have a very skewed notion of healthy relationships (btw relationships include any interperson interaction incl. **** buddies and fwb etc).
eg. I've been single for the past few years, no shortage of girls though inbetween exsex, fwb's, and **** buddies i can't remember the last time i've gone more than a few days. I'm not really down for one night stands in general, but i've met girls at parties/whatever, brought them home, and then ended up in a sexual relationship with them. why ditch a girl that's down to bang unless shes ugly or stupid, which leads to the next question why don't you have standards and not **** ugly stupid things?

TL;DR - if you want my comeback you'll have to scrape it off yo' mother's face.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:59 PM #1181
pastel (Banned)

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
Old 11-14-2012, 05:21 PM #1182
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
So I made off with so much **** today from the sample sale. Got a sick $300 jacket, I'll take a fit pic later but if anybody knows what the classic Paul hardnen 3 button jacket looks like, it's like that but not as nice obviously. Got a 500$ puffer and a nice blazer, for my roomie, as well as about ten button ups, 15 tees or so, couple polos, 7 pairs of pants, few belts and wallets, and a nice leather gym bag. All fo free so dope. At least 3000$ worth of ****. Gonna be wearing a lot of Ben Sherman this winter lol.

DMC, if you're still planning on going (because I'm on my phone and too lazy to go to the PM menu) there's still a lot of good ****. I left an hour before it ended today, and there were a bunch of nice outerwear, some decent tees and pants, and a bunch of polos. Tonnnns of woven long sleeves left, lots of plaid. It's definitely worth checkin out if you're in the area. The prices are gonna stay the same i think at first because there's a lot of stuff left, so it's 40 for outerwear , 20 for Ls woven, 15 for ss woven, 10 for tee, 25 for sweater, 10 for bag / wallet, pants I don't remember but I believe 20. I'm sure they'll drop the price towards the end of the sale. It ends at 5.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 11-14-2012, 06:05 PM #1183
Karnivor'sFan

Karnivor'sFan is playing at Living Legends III
Karnivor'sFan owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Karnivor'sFan supports Team VICIOUS
Strange you should hook it up*proxy.... is there any 34 suits/jacket/coat or 28 slim pants?

ps currently in milan and will travel a bit so can return the favor.

yoox....

That is the key to life."

Last edited by Karnivor'sFan : 11-14-2012 at 06:53 PM.
Old 11-14-2012, 06:06 PM #1184
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

jesus christ man jelly.
Old 11-14-2012, 06:07 PM #1185
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

there's supposed to be an apostrophe in there somewhere, i'll leave it open to interpretation
Old 11-14-2012, 08:40 PM #1186
folder
i am full of tickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF View Post
and lol, dude who admitted to being addicted to banging a hundred ****s is questioning my upbringing?
before you say anything, that goes way past getting your dick wet and having fun pendejo, really indicative of some deeply seeded psychological issues.
where you a fat nerd who got laughed at by your crush in grade school? harboured that **** for years and when your luck turned around and you weren't an outcast anymore you just went to town in a hurricane of misogyny and drunken humping? or was your mom a total *****?

or a total babe?
was this directed toward me just wondering
Old 11-15-2012, 02:18 PM #1187
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

figure it out

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...741&highlight=

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...798&highlight=
Old 11-15-2012, 02:43 PM #1188
folder
i am full of tickle

why you mad canadian urkel

yeah i had a lot of sex and drank too much so what
Old 11-15-2012, 02:47 PM #1189
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

lol I doubt you get laid more often than I do (but i also don't give two ****s)
was merely commenting on the irony of an immature alcoholic fool questioning how i was raised
you're such a hipster
Old 11-15-2012, 03:59 PM #1190
CyberThug
Playing it Bogart

CyberThug is a Moderator
CyberThug is a Supporting Member
CyberThug is a founding member
CyberThug is reppin' sidebar 4 life
CyberThug is Legendary
CyberThug is Boss
CyberThug is Immortal
Common now, don't make me post pics of myself to get this back on track. No one wants that.

Folder, knock it off and stop coming in here if all you are going to do it troll poorly..
Old 11-15-2012, 05:15 PM #1191
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

bummin' around sick as a dog only left house for 5 hour early morning chem lab and to get cold FX
don cherry don't let me down

Old 11-15-2012, 05:21 PM #1192
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Holy. ****. Strange.

Thank you so much for informing me about that Ben Sherman Sale.

I walked out of there with 2 awesome winter jackets, a blazer, 3 graphic tees and a pair of jeans... for $40... total.

Holy living ****. Time to go out to Stitch Bar and Lounge for an alumni drinks/appetizers party.

Btw, I dunno if you know her, but a London intern named Lilly Gray hooked it up with all of our prices. I gave her my card and told her I knew a bald skinny guy that also works at Brooks Brothers, but that I didn't know your name lol..

Overall, my two buddies and I walked out of there with close to $3500 worth of clothing (according to the tags) for around $150 total...

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
Old 11-15-2012, 05:22 PM #1193
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

you two shutup about that ****
Old 11-15-2012, 11:48 PM #1194
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
word, glad it worked out for you . And yeah I know her, I'm not bald anymore though and I don't think she knows I intern at brooks brothers so she was probably confused lol.

and NO ^

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 11-16-2012, 12:04 AM #1195
SUR3
bangbang

**** you guys, i want free jackets
Old 11-16-2012, 12:08 AM #1196
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

ProtoBaller1991 donated to help Peyton Trent
i need a jacket, had to barrow my gay friends today for an interview.
My Instagram
Old 11-16-2012, 05:27 AM #1197
jack bryant

jack bryant is playing at Living Legends III
jack bryant owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
This is the gayest ****ing thread on planet earth.