PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 12:17 PM #1135
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Strange, I actually am going to be in NYC next week. 14-18th... I doubt any of that stuff is in my price range though.

I'm going with my Advertising group to tour agencies and go to a few conferences. We're getting there wednesday night at around midnight.

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-10-2012, 12:21 PM #1136
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
it's a sample sale bro, its all gonna be super cheap. we're just trying to get rid of a ton of old **** that's in the closet. you should check it out on thursday if you like ben sherman at all, they're going to start marking everything down super low near the end to get rid of it all. there's tons of outerwear.

I'll email my boss on monday and get the actual pricing.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 11-10-2012, 12:22 PM #1137
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

What's super cheap though? Cheap to you might not be cheap to me...even for some quality clothes, I don't have that much disposable income.

Ahh didn't see your edit.

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
Old 11-10-2012, 12:36 PM #1138
Strange1130
FTW

I'm not entirely sure yet but this is a quote from the manager of planning: "its probably going to be bucket style, so like all jackets are $35 or whatever, but then towards the end it will all be really cheap, like 5$."

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 11-10-2012, 01:00 PM #1139
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Damn lol

Old 11-10-2012, 01:56 PM #1140
dabears!!

will it be online or in store only?
Old 11-10-2012, 01:58 PM #1141
KyIsBack
Flim Flam

I'd be fly as hell in a bespoke suit.

POW
Old 11-10-2012, 03:33 PM #1142
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

damn, wish that **** went down in T.O
Old 11-10-2012, 03:37 PM #1143
Strange1130
FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears!! View Post
will it be online or in store only?
its at the office not even a store, cash only. not online. just trying to clear out the closet cuz the fw13 samples are coming soon

Old 11-10-2012, 03:38 PM #1144
shiboboo
It's Good to be the King

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post

here's my suit from j crew, ignore the shirt I still need to have it tailored (well need to have the whole thing tailored), even though its BB extra-slim-fit there is still a ton of excess material. also ignore the crooked tie clip lol.

im pretty stoked on it, and will be much more so when its tailored like this
Jacket is too slim around the waist. The jacket shouldn't wrinkle or have pulls just because it's buttoned.

Edit: But you'll still be better off than 98% of the population, so it's not like people will give you **** about it. I personally like a just a little bit of break on my pants, but I understand I'm not totally up on that trend.

Black to Blue Cobra G7

Last edited by shiboboo : 11-10-2012 at 03:40 PM.
Old 11-10-2012, 04:01 PM #1145
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Would totally hit that **** up if I lived there

Old 11-10-2012, 06:41 PM #1146
Strange1130
FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiboboo View Post
Jacket is too slim around the waist. The jacket shouldn't wrinkle or have pulls just because it's buttoned.

Edit: But you'll still be better off than 98% of the population, so it's not like people will give you **** about it. I personally like a just a little bit of break on my pants, but I understand I'm not totally up on that trend.
Eh generally it is accepted to have a bit of pull with a contemporary, slim fit, just because its nearly impossible to avoid with that type of cut. but I think it's just the picture for whatever reason, anyway. ****ing photobooth and its 3 second timer, I actually think the jacket is a little boxy, needs to be taken in lol.

And I absolutely hate break lol, any break or slack in pants looks horrible to me. I like the thom Browne ankles showing steez but its entirely preference like you said

Old 11-11-2012, 02:46 AM #1147
Nerve06
Just a City Boy

Thoughts? Got it from Indochino, I'm happy with it. You can't tell but its dark navy blue.

Last edited by Nerve06 : 11-11-2012 at 02:48 AM.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:55 AM #1148
SUR3
bangbang

can't really tell but your shirt sleeves might be too long or your jacket sleeves too short.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:57 AM #1149
dub CRISP
tra la la la la la

looks like jacket too short

weanegro: its like a really tiny person eating a regular size gummy worm

HOW.THE.WORLS.SHOULD.WORK
"Originally posted by komodo-117: our beloved pharmacudical companies"
Old 11-11-2012, 11:04 AM #1150
Strange1130
FTW

looks alright, a lot better than what most of the nonregs come in here with, like Azatur luls. like they said jacket could probably come out an inch, and shirt in an inch, but it could be because of your pose. shoes are too light though, and I don't really like the tie. Also if you want to complete your look you could grab a light blue pocket square from the tie bar, they're like 8 bucks. just got the white one in my pic above along with the tie clip in the mail, a pocket square makes the whole outfit look a lot more badass imo

Last edited by Strange1130 : 11-11-2012 at 11:06 AM.
Old 11-11-2012, 12:32 PM #1151
Nerve06
Just a City Boy

Might be the pose, but Indochino's suits are cut a little more modern and short. That said the sleeves on the shirt are a bit long. I've got a light blue and grey paisley pocket square that I wear with solid blue ties and a white shirt, and a white one for general use.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:46 PM #1152
PuzL (Banned)
shortbus crusader

PuzL owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PuzL has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PuzL has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PuzL has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
thats a really gay shoes reported
Old 11-11-2012, 04:01 PM #1153
CyberThug
Playing it Bogart

CyberThug is a Moderator
CyberThug is a Supporting Member
CyberThug is a founding member
CyberThug is reppin' sidebar 4 life
CyberThug is Legendary
CyberThug is Boss
CyberThug is Immortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuzL
thats a really gay shoes reported
Report ignored.

Going to ask you to refrain from posting in here if you're not going to contribute in a positive manner.

Thanks.
Old 11-11-2012, 04:21 PM #1154
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Forgot who was looking for the jacket but just checked out APC and they have super cool **** this year

http://usonline.apc.fr/products/men/coats

Old 11-11-2012, 04:26 PM #1155
SUR3
bangbang

their prices are way too high, especially when you could buy something for the same price with better quality