Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 11:07 AM #1072
Strange1130
FTW

has been a member for 10 years
Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
I don't even know lol I just randomly saw it last night, its like an upgrade to the dodgy

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-08-2012, 11:39 AM #1073
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Digging this knit tie. Girls kept flashing me on my way to get coffee/breakfast this morning as I walked past them.

Old 11-08-2012, 11:46 AM #1074
earlsweatshirt (Banned)

Now this is swagged out, everything matches and looks nice.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:02 PM #1075
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Better pic of my keychain. Aged leather so pretty

Old 11-08-2012, 12:03 PM #1076
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
looks a lot better in that pic than the last one lol

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 11-08-2012, 12:04 PM #1077
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

iPhone v Nikon makes a big difference

Old 11-08-2012, 12:44 PM #1078
BodyCount81
Jerrah

BodyCount81 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
And I want to know why anyone would spend 800 on a hunk of metal designed to fire a projectile at ridiculously high speeds. What do you need that for? Sorry that I know how to manage my money and realize the difference between a stupid purchase and a smart/reasonable purchase, though, bro.

I'd rather buy a jacket that I can wear every day then some thing I'm going to take to the shooting range or whatever, because that sounds really fun and worth it but again, you spend your money on what you want to, IDGAF. Still don't understand why you're still being hostile about how someone else chooses to spend their money LOL

But actually you're right we should all have AR15s #merica
Protection is a reason many buy them. Hunting/recreation is another.

Also, for you people *****ing about weather and cold steering wheels. 1. Suck it up or 2. Get a heated steering wheel like me

"It's mine."
Old 11-08-2012, 01:32 PM #1079
lightning fast
Diligentia, Vis, Celerita

lightning fast is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
cool blog right? I feel like that guy either works for or gets paid by jack london though. Come on bro you literally ONLY wear jack london suits? Yeah okay

But I literally know nothing about the company, I only just heard of it like you, from that blog. I mean, the guy looks ****ing dope though, right?
Yeah, they even have a shirt named after him. But, I still think his style is phenomenal.

Quote:
Similar suits? Well like I said I have never handled one, but I'd say off the top of my head J Crew

[MG]http://s7.jcrew.com/is/image/jcrew/10915_WD7472_f1?$ludlow_384$[/MG][IG]http://s7.jcrew.com/is/image/jcrew/21351_GY6480_f1?$ludlow_384$[/MG]
[IMG]http://s7.jcrew.com/is/image/jcrew/66240_NA6810_f1?$ludlow_384$[/MG][IMG]http://s7.jcrew.com/is/image/jcrew/97979_WD7324_f1?$ludlow_384$[/MG]

Full suit pricepoint is like 600-1000, they have a 15% student discount which is boss. Or you can pick up one of the cotton ones (bottom left, they have some other colors) for like 450. So slightly more expensive than the jack london, in general.

I bought the bottom right one and it's pretty dope. Def still need to get the sleeves and legs tailored but I'm being lazy about it.

If that's too expensive, you could try ASOS (which that guy from the blog rocks a bit) it's a affordable and looks pretty nice, again never handled it.
Never knew about the student discount, very nice. Coincidentally, I almost snagged one of those suits when I saw them a while ago... but decided to wait until I had done my hw on suits - which I forgot to do until now
I'll also check ASOS, thanks.

I suppose I could work on upgrading my two current suits. All of the shirts, ties, belts, and shoes I have them for scream HOMECOMING or PROM... so they just don't get touched. One's a black w/ pinstripe DKNY. The other is navy w/ pinstripe... and I don't even remember who it's from. Meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats View Post
Digging this knit tie. Girls kept flashing me on my way to get coffee/breakfast this morning as I walked past them.
[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/34q4dxv.jpg[/IG]
I'm digging the knit tie look. Somebody in here posted a link to some really inexpensive ones, would anybody remember it?

One last, random question... Last Christmas, I got a pair of goldenrod, wool pants - imagine something like Ving Rhames would wear. The color and style are something I'm not used to at all, so I had them tailored but left them in my closet. Any ideas on what kind of clothes to put them with? Cause I'm stumped. I also received a long, white overcoat with them... but that didn't help me much.

I want a chance to spit on somebody's baby. - Carthy, Detroit Strange
Old 11-08-2012, 01:34 PM #1080
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

thetiebar

Old 11-08-2012, 01:36 PM #1081
lightning fast

Quote:
thetiebar
Thank you sir

Old 11-08-2012, 01:48 PM #1082
A Contract Killer

A Contract Killer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Looks good.

More on those boots?
Old 11-08-2012, 01:51 PM #1083
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Red Wing Iron Rangers

Old 11-08-2012, 01:53 PM #1084
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

No, it's just classic tradition to leave the bottom one undone.

Old 11-08-2012, 02:35 PM #1085
SUR3
bangbang

ya don't do the bottom button on cardigans either
Old 11-08-2012, 02:50 PM #1086
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Old 11-08-2012, 02:57 PM #1087
dub CRISP
tra la la la la la

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyCount81 View Post

Also, for you people *****ing about weather and cold steering wheels. 1. Suck it up or 2. Get a heated steering wheel like me
I don't see what's wrong with gloves, you have a problem with people buying $800 jackets but you opted for a heated steering wheel? That seems more useless than anything else mentioned in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spearere View Post
You all need to quit being poor, I have a heated steering wheel in my car.
thats because you can't buy non heated steering wheels in canada

weanegro: its like a really tiny person eating a regular size gummy worm

HOW.THE.WORLS.SHOULD.WORK
"Originally posted by komodo-117: our beloved pharmacudical companies"
Old 11-08-2012, 03:00 PM #1088
BodyCount81
Jerrah

BodyCount81 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dub CRISP View Post
I don't see what's wrong with gloves, you have a problem with people buying $800 jackets but you opted for a heated steering wheel? That seems more useless than anything else mentioned in this thread.

thats because you can't buy non heated steering wheels in canada
I didn't opt for a heated steering wheel. I purchased my truck used and it was already installed from the factory.

"It's mine."
Old 11-08-2012, 03:01 PM #1089
dabears!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spearere View Post
You all need to quit being poor, I have a heated steering wheel in my car.
my cars do not have **** like that in them for a reason, one less thing to go wrong, KISS
keep it simple stupid.
how i prefer my cars and my guns.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:03 PM #1090
dub CRISP
tra la la la la la

Quote:
I didn't opt for a heated steering wheel. I purchased my truck used and it was already installed from the factory.
ok you're good

weanegro: its like a really tiny person eating a regular size gummy worm

HOW.THE.WORLS.SHOULD.WORK
"Originally posted by komodo-117: our beloved pharmacudical companies"
Old 11-08-2012, 03:57 PM #1091
lightning fast

Looking for some shoes for every day use. Looking at these:

or the lighter tan

They also have basically the same thing, just as a boot. Sigh, too many options.

Last edited by lightning fast : 11-08-2012 at 04:06 PM.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:05 PM #1092
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

Quote:

The Sub Arctic Climate is colder than the Arctic climate. Most people had remote starts for their cars, but I didn't feel like putting in the money for that. It was mandatory at my job to have contact gloves on at all times outside to avoid instant contact frostbite. If anyone of us managed to get frostbite, we were demoted, and in extreme cases sent to another position in the southern states. At -30 anyone who didn't have remote start, would have their car seats becomes hard as rocks.

I liked to have my roof off my jeep wrangler in Florida. But in the colder months, I would still wear my t-shirt. The body naturally takes the heat away from the extremities to the core to keep the vital organs warm. This makes the outer limbs become colder. This is why when snowboarding in a t-shirt, the gloves never come off.

Last edited by Subterfuge : 11-08-2012 at 06:22 PM.
Closed Thread