found these dope boris saberi pants but they're so much moneyyyy ****
Advertisement
Old 11-06-2012, 09:07 PM #947
BodyCount81
Jerrah

BodyCount81 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Contract Killer View Post
Who wants to help me out? Need a new jacket, prefer something rather slim cut, mostly to be worn regularly with just a shirt and jeans, maybe occasionally a t-shirt instead of a regular shirt. Under $750-800 would be nice.

Also, new shoes to be worn with the above, under $500. I know some of y'all get a little out there with this so something a little more conservative would be neat. Thanks folks.
800 for a jacket? 500 for some shoes?

You done lost your damn mind, son?
Old 11-06-2012, 09:07 PM #948
Strange1130
FTW

has been a member for 10 years
Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
pics? I used to own a sweater from him but I sold it. A bunch of his **** comes off as way too try-hard to me, what with the little dangly bits and whatnot.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 11-06-2012, 09:08 PM #949
Strange1130
FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyCount81 View Post

How much did your car cost? Because in my opinion, YOU lost your mind. Son. I'll ****in' bike all over in my dope kicks and jacket.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 11-06-2012, 09:33 PM #950
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

ProtoBaller1991 donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
How much did your car cost? Because in my opinion, YOU lost your mind. Son. I'll ****in' bike all over in my dope kicks and jacket.
aww yea

Instagram
Old 11-06-2012, 09:36 PM #951
Strange1130
FTW

Replace car with vacation, tv, paintball gun, table saw, dog, crack cocaine, anything. Stop the presses, people have different hobbies and interests! Only n00bs care about how other people spend their money (unless it's ****ing with them, like my gat dam roommate never paying me the rent on time..)

Old 11-06-2012, 09:40 PM #952
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

ProtoBaller1991 donated to help Peyton Trent
you'd fit in real well here^

Instagram
Old 11-06-2012, 11:28 PM #953
smeat
rolo tony

Quote:
I don't believe that for a second.
Srs?

What do they usually go for?
Braggin' about how you had it all dialed
Well what's up now
When your **** is
Old 11-06-2012, 11:32 PM #954
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

I couldn't imagine far beyond $35. H&M is cheap, stylish but cheap.

Old 11-06-2012, 11:38 PM #955
Strange1130
FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeat View Post
Srs?

What do they usually go for?
Nah, I was just ****in around. I don't even remember what the original statement was tbh.

Old 11-06-2012, 11:38 PM #956
smeat
rolo tony

\_(ツ)_/

Ok, I'm not familiar with their prices.

I am very happy with the buy, though. I looked at the receipt again and I actually paid 3.75 for all 4 items I bought. Still in great condition, so I'm pleased.
Braggin' about how you had it all dialed
Well what's up now
When your **** is
Old 11-07-2012, 01:20 AM #957
SUR3
bangbang

Quote:
pics? I used to own a sweater from him but I sold it. A bunch of his **** comes off as way too try-hard to me, what with the little dangly bits and whatnot.
they're drop crotch. nothing dangling from them
Old 11-07-2012, 10:36 AM #958
dub CRISP
tra la la la la la

Quote:
i'll be in vermont only from december 20th-25th and then like the 1st - 4th of january (and that's assuming we finish school on time, what with the hurricane who knows) but I definitely want to go snowboarding.
cool it's usually around the 20th so that'll work well

weanegro: its like a really tiny person eating a regular size gummy worm

HOW.THE.WORLS.SHOULD.WORK
"Originally posted by komodo-117: our beloved pharmacudical companies"
Old 11-07-2012, 11:38 AM #959
A Contract Killer

A Contract Killer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats View Post
Well there's not really much to go off to offer suggestions. But based on the prices you threw out, I'd guess you're looking for some nicer stuff. Just check websites that carry designer brands and find something you like. Here's a few popular ones to start off.

http://www.ssense.com
http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware...ault/Home-Show
http://www.contextclothing.com

I used to know more but that's all I got off the top of my head. Also check out Temple of Jawnz (ToJ), they have lots of nice jackets and you send them every measurement so it's a true custom fit. Their website is down atm but you can find the temporary site on facebook.

Also don't buy something just cause it's a slim cut, while typically a good thing, my point is that you should know your body measurements and check the garment measurements to see they match. Just cause it's a slim fit doesn't mean it's going to fit right.

Also be sure to check around for second hand items to get good prices, try
http://supertalk.superfuture.com/ind...1-supermarket/
http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50
and sometimes you get lucky on ebay
Based on my trip to Barney's in Manhattan, it's mostly above my pay grade. Will check out everything else. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyCount81 View Post

If something is well made and I like it, who cares what it costs? If I can afford something without any trouble and doesn't get in the way of any priorities, it isn't a big deal.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:51 AM #960
Strange1130
FTW

^ This guy gets it.

Check out Superfuture and Stylezeitgeist if you don't have any qualms with purchasing used clothing. 99% of the time I would rather buy from one of these sites and get something that may have been used before but is vastly cheaper than it would be in stores. In fact when it comes to designer clothing I almost never buy from actual stores.

Old 11-07-2012, 02:41 PM #961
A Contract Killer

A Contract Killer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
^ This guy gets it.

Check out Superfuture and Stylezeitgeist if you don't have any qualms with purchasing used clothing. 99% of the time I would rather buy from one of these sites and get something that may have been used before but is vastly cheaper than it would be in stores. In fact when it comes to designer clothing I almost never buy from actual stores.
No issues with it. It isn't like things won't get slightly worn in when I wear them anyway, plus we're talking hundreds of dollars. Been looking at both today.
Old 11-07-2012, 04:16 PM #962
Strange1130
FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by dub CRISP View Post
cool it's usually around the 20th so that'll work well
Dope, I know Nick Zack and Mike are down to shred it up too, should be fun as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Contract Killer View Post
No issues with it. It isn't like things won't get slightly worn in when I wear them anyway, plus we're talking hundreds of dollars. Been looking at both today.
Word my thoughts exactly, even if **** is a bit used I'm gonna kill it to hell myself anyway so why worry? Plus sometimes you can find NWT **** on there for cheap.

What sizes are you?

I know you were looking for something more conservative, but not much else to go on lol lol. I pulled out a few things as I was browsing around myself though just in case ( pics link to thread)

Alden Boots s7.5: 475, pretty sexy. I would rock these.

Zam B hi neck leather for 850, he also has a dope jacket from Sistere

rick jacket for retardedly cheap, <200, pretty sick details. and speaking from experience rick tailored pieces are always ****ing sick even though he is better known for his drapey **** for some reason, and obviously his leathers which are A+ as well

damn these kicks are ballin' as hell, Nicolas Andreas Taralis from last spring, but I'm poor and they're too small anyway.

People seriously need to learn2****ingBST on Superfuture/SZ though. Whenever I enter a thread and have to click on some ****ing flickr link to look at your photos it makes me **** my pants in rage.

In other news, ****ing crazy *** blizzard going on here, right after Sandy lolol

Old 11-07-2012, 04:25 PM #963
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Aldens

Old 11-07-2012, 04:27 PM #964
earlsweatshirt (Banned)

Those shoes are gay as ****, a zipper, seriously? Oh, don't forget about the useless strap too, lemme guess they're only $500 as well?
Old 11-07-2012, 04:35 PM #965
Strange1130
FTW

but yes they are pretty "gay", I believe they do have sexual tendencies towards other footwear of the same gender. spot on analysis.

Old 11-07-2012, 04:37 PM #966
earlsweatshirt (Banned)

Nowhere near mad, just baffled at those retarded shoes. Maybe if you were a senile 85 year old man who wears diapers I would see why you would need a zipper on your shoes...other than that its just flat out stupid.
Closed Thread