TheImPgoD is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
I take it you like the color black >.>
Old 09-30-2012, 02:50 PM #695
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
yep looks like a RO biker but I could be wrong

hmm Zamb from SZ makes these dope hoodies, gonna ask him how much they cost

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 09-30-2012, 02:52 PM #696
Strange1130
FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUR3 View Post
what rick hoodie do you have?

most of those fits you posted are super dope but they're each wearing thousands of dollars worth of clothing, especially Christian. guy goes hard
I have this old (i bought it like 3.5 years ago and I imagine it was a few years old then, so probably 2006/07) darkshadow hoodie, it was actually one of those ridiculous long hoodies that he makes that go down to like your ankles but the dude I bought it from chopped off the part below the zipper and then I picked it up for a pittance. I'll try to find a pic of the original product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImPgoD View Post
I take it you like the color black >.>
yeah its ok, I like other colors too.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 09-30-2012, 02:53 PM #697
PuzL (Banned)
shortbus crusader

PuzL owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PuzL has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PuzL has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PuzL has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
what rick hoodie do you have?

most of those fits you posted are super dope but they're each wearing thousands of dollars worth of clothing, especially Christian. guy goes hard
You can look better than that for less than 100 dollhairs. Same style. If I thousands to spend, I would have no problem paying up.
Old 09-30-2012, 03:01 PM #698
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

i am/was a psych minor, (chem major, then either nanoscience and psych minors, or nanoscience and environmental chemistry, haven't fully decided yet come at me bro)so i took more than 101 obviously, k thanks i'm done with you
i swear all the time in this thread what the finklestein are you talking about

i'm glad that made your day, because its a finklesteining catch 22, either i don't correct your false assumption and you think i'm mad or you do and you think i'm mad, see how that works hombre?
if i got mad everytime some kid chirped me on here for what i wore i'd be a very angry dude

i think its time you make like a tree and get the **** outa here

^ yeah gothninja steez comes with a ridiculous price tag unless you're good at sewing
Old 09-30-2012, 03:03 PM #699
Strange1130
FTW

Quote:
You can look better than that for less than 100 dollhairs. Same style. If I thousands to spend, I would have no problem paying up.
^ exactly. You can buy all the ballin' **** that looks and feels amazing in person, but it also possible to look super cool on the cheap.

But when I have a good job and **** you bet your *** I'm going to be buying expensive clothing. I don't spend money on anything else besides pot and food and I'm not really planning on having children for at least 10 years if at all.

SURE this is what it looked like at first, lol (albeit a nicer version, with DTM draw strings etc) lol pretty horrible right?

now it looks like this

huge hole in both elbows, ripped lower sleeves, and now a giant hole in the back neck area

Last edited by Strange1130 : 09-30-2012 at 03:06 PM.
Old 09-30-2012, 03:07 PM #700
smahthers2K12 (Banned)
Valleys Of Neptune

smahthers2K12 is playing at Living Legends V
smahthers2K12 posts videos on PbNation
smahthers2K12 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Cool robe with a zipper man I bet *****es love them
Old 09-30-2012, 03:07 PM #701
PuzL (Banned)
shortbus crusader

Id stitch it up and rock it all over again.

I really don't spend my money on anything other than my animals, smoke, drink and shoes. I love shoes.
Old 09-30-2012, 03:11 PM #702
Strange1130
FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by smahthers2K12 View Post
Cool robe with a zipper man I bet *****es love them
nah they'd probably think that **** is weird, cuz it is. but whatever floats your boat man..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuzL View Post
Id stitch it up and rock it all over again.

I really don't spend my money on anything other than my animals, smoke, drink and shoes. I love shoes.
yeah im gonna just take it to the tailor when I bring my new suit and see what they can do. also gonna bring my leather jacket cuz it needs a slight bit of repair as well.

speaking of shoes, anyone got any tips for making squeaky shoes not squeak? I bought these new adidas the other week and they are super dope but they are the squeakiest god damn thing I have ever heard in my life, so annoying.

Old 09-30-2012, 03:15 PM #703
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

dip them in motor oil
Old 09-30-2012, 03:16 PM #704
PuzL (Banned)
shortbus crusader

Lightly sand the bottom of the sole's. Use a fine grit sandpaper. I want some high top supras, I currently have the muskas.

Last edited by PuzL : 09-30-2012 at 03:23 PM.
Old 09-30-2012, 03:29 PM #705
SUR3
bangbang

Quote:
You can't look that same style for under $100 dollars because you're never going to find ANY article of clothing in that style for less than $100. Dressing in all black =/= looking like that.
Old 09-30-2012, 03:31 PM #706
Strange1130
FTW

Quote:
Lightly sand the bottom of the sole's. Use a fine grit sandpaper. I want some high top supras, I currently have the muskas.
i don't think its just the soles though, its like the whole damn shoe

Old 09-30-2012, 03:45 PM #707
PuzL (Banned)
shortbus crusader

Quote:
You can't look that same style for under $100 dollars because you're never going to find ANY article of clothing in that style for less than $100. Dressing in all black =/= looking like that.
Says you. I have no problem finding great articles of clothing worth well over what I pay for them. If you live in L.A. then you know what I am talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
i don't think its just the soles though, its like the whole damn shoe
Kiwi's grease. Use it to help break them in.
Old 09-30-2012, 03:50 PM #708
Strange1130
FTW

google tells me handlotion is a cheaper alternative though so gonna try that tonight!

Old 09-30-2012, 03:50 PM #709
PuzL (Banned)
shortbus crusader

Thats how we do.
Old 09-30-2012, 11:25 PM #710
MSmags011
Jester of Tortuga

Annual Supporting Member
MSmags011 is playing at Living Legends VII
MSmags011 supports Team VICIOUS
MSmags011 supports Empire
Scarves. scarves are always stylish
Old 10-01-2012, 10:35 PM #711
Strange1130
FTW

I was in Soho today doing some **** for school so I stopped by Uniqlo, thinking I'd pick up some socks and maybe a pair of underwear or tee or two and spend like 20 bucks. then as I was walking upstairs I saw on the wall their collab with undercover, some dope ****. Ended up kopping this jacket for 130, on sale from 200

was gonna buy some pants too but didn't wanna spend a ton

Old 10-02-2012, 12:00 AM #712
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

I still need me a good coat for this winter. Leaning towards this but I'm not sure because I think I want something black
http://store.americanapparel.net/rsawn300m.html

Old 10-02-2012, 10:53 AM #713
They Call Me Rain
Aaron

Annual Supporting Member
They Call Me Rain owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
They Call Me Rain supports Team VICIOUS
They Call Me Rain is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
They Call Me Rain is Legendary
They Call Me Rain is Boss
They Call Me Rain supports Empire
Not sure on the style, looks good though
Not feeling the large hood personally
Fur trim is very nice
What's the inside lining like?

I roll a Killtec level 5 jacket during the winter. Very happy with it. Black with an orange stripe down the center
Old 10-02-2012, 11:39 AM #714
Strange1130
FTW

it has a removable quilted liner with Uniqlo's patented SuperTechYouWon'tGetColdOMatic fabric, or whatever they're calling it these days anyway. And the (obviously faux) fur is removable. Without the liner and the fur it makes a nice fall rain jacket/poncho

Pretty much a bangin buy for 130.

Closed Thread