Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2012, 03:07 PM #694
smahthers2K12 (Banned)
Valleys Of Neptune
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Chicago
smahthers2K12 is playing at Living Legends V
smahthers2K12 posts videos on PbNation
smahthers2K12 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Cool robe with a zipper man I bet *****es love them
smahthers2K12 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-30-2012, 03:07 PM #695
PuzL (Banned)
shortbus crusader
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: california
PuzL owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PuzL has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PuzL has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PuzL has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Id stitch it up and rock it all over again.

I really don't spend my money on anything other than my animals, smoke, drink and shoes. I love shoes.
PuzL is offline  
Old 09-30-2012, 03:11 PM #696
Strange1130
FTW
 
Strange1130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bed Stuy
Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by smahthers2K12 View Post
Cool robe with a zipper man I bet *****es love them
nah they'd probably think that **** is weird, cuz it is. but whatever floats your boat man..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuzL View Post
Id stitch it up and rock it all over again.

I really don't spend my money on anything other than my animals, smoke, drink and shoes. I love shoes.
yeah im gonna just take it to the tailor when I bring my new suit and see what they can do. also gonna bring my leather jacket cuz it needs a slight bit of repair as well.

speaking of shoes, anyone got any tips for making squeaky shoes not squeak? I bought these new adidas the other week and they are super dope but they are the squeakiest god damn thing I have ever heard in my life, so annoying.
__________________
"Originally posted by CorkscrewJason: youre a skinny man who looks like a junkie"

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Strange1130 is offline  
Old 09-30-2012, 03:15 PM #697
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin
 
incobWTF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Canadia
dip them in motor oil
incobWTF is offline  
Old 09-30-2012, 03:16 PM #698
PuzL (Banned)
shortbus crusader
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: california
PuzL owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PuzL has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PuzL has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PuzL has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Lightly sand the bottom of the sole's. Use a fine grit sandpaper. I want some high top supras, I currently have the muskas.

Last edited by PuzL : 09-30-2012 at 03:23 PM.
PuzL is offline  
Old 09-30-2012, 03:29 PM #699
SUR3
bangbang
 
SUR3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Allston, MA
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuzL View Post
You can look better than that for less than 100 dollhairs. Same style. If I thousands to spend, I would have no problem paying up.
You can't look that same style for under $100 dollars because you're never going to find ANY article of clothing in that style for less than $100. Dressing in all black =/= looking like that.
__________________
Sure Shot PBN
SUR3 is offline  
Old 09-30-2012, 03:31 PM #700
Strange1130
FTW
 
Strange1130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bed Stuy
Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuzL View Post
Lightly sand the bottom of the sole's. Use a fine grit sandpaper. I want some high top supras, I currently have the muskas.
i don't think its just the soles though, its like the whole damn shoe
__________________
"Originally posted by CorkscrewJason: youre a skinny man who looks like a junkie"

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Strange1130 is offline  
Old 09-30-2012, 03:45 PM #701
PuzL (Banned)
shortbus crusader
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: california
PuzL owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PuzL has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PuzL has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PuzL has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUR3 View Post
You can't look that same style for under $100 dollars because you're never going to find ANY article of clothing in that style for less than $100. Dressing in all black =/= looking like that.
Says you. I have no problem finding great articles of clothing worth well over what I pay for them. If you live in L.A. then you know what I am talking about.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
i don't think its just the soles though, its like the whole damn shoe
Kiwi's grease. Use it to help break them in.
PuzL is offline  
Old 09-30-2012, 03:50 PM #702
Strange1130
FTW
 
Strange1130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bed Stuy
Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
google tells me handlotion is a cheaper alternative though so gonna try that tonight!
__________________
"Originally posted by CorkscrewJason: youre a skinny man who looks like a junkie"

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Strange1130 is offline  
Old 09-30-2012, 03:50 PM #703
PuzL (Banned)
shortbus crusader
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: california
PuzL owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PuzL has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PuzL has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PuzL has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Thats how we do.
PuzL is offline  
Old 09-30-2012, 11:25 PM #704
MSmags011
Jester of Tortuga
 
MSmags011's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Southeast WI
Annual Supporting Member
MSmags011 is playing at Living Legends VII
MSmags011 supports Team VICIOUS
MSmags011 supports Empire
Scarves. scarves are always stylish
MSmags011 is offline  
Old 10-01-2012, 10:35 PM #705
Strange1130
FTW
 
Strange1130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bed Stuy
Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
I was in Soho today doing some **** for school so I stopped by Uniqlo, thinking I'd pick up some socks and maybe a pair of underwear or tee or two and spend like 20 bucks. then as I was walking upstairs I saw on the wall their collab with undercover, some dope ****. Ended up kopping this jacket for 130, on sale from 200



was gonna buy some pants too but didn't wanna spend a ton
__________________
"Originally posted by CorkscrewJason: youre a skinny man who looks like a junkie"

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Strange1130 is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 12:00 AM #706
parkrats
I am a master trickster.
 
parkrats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: O'Fallon, MO
I still need me a good coat for this winter. Leaning towards this but I'm not sure because I think I want something black
http://store.americanapparel.net/rsawn300m.html
__________________
I'm well aware, I just don't care.
"Originally posted by ScottW: of course you would say that because you dress like a gay sailor and i dont"
"Originally posted by earlsweatshirt: LOL I think your brain is so ****ing hipster you don't even realize I was making fun of you for your shoes having zippers."

parkrats is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 10:53 AM #707
They Call Me Rain
Aaron
 
They Call Me Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New York
Annual Supporting Member
They Call Me Rain owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
They Call Me Rain supports Team VICIOUS
They Call Me Rain is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
They Call Me Rain is Legendary
They Call Me Rain is Boss
They Call Me Rain supports Empire
Not sure on the style, looks good though
Not feeling the large hood personally
Fur trim is very nice
What's the inside lining like?

I roll a Killtec level 5 jacket during the winter. Very happy with it. Black with an orange stripe down the center
__________________
P!nkies Paintball
buy all my things.
They Call Me Rain is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 11:39 AM #708
Strange1130
FTW
 
Strange1130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bed Stuy
Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
it has a removable quilted liner with Uniqlo's patented SuperTechYouWon'tGetColdOMatic fabric, or whatever they're calling it these days anyway. And the (obviously faux) fur is removable. Without the liner and the fur it makes a nice fall rain jacket/poncho

Pretty much a bangin buy for 130.
__________________
"Originally posted by CorkscrewJason: youre a skinny man who looks like a junkie"

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Strange1130 is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 12:37 PM #709
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin
 
incobWTF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Canadia
nawh big hood is a must on a jacket like that, not feeling the silver zip tho, but that's only a minor thang and 130 bucks is a good dealio
incobWTF is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 01:28 PM #710
Chris-Craft
 
 
Chris-Craft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: St Louis x Boulder
Quote:
Originally Posted by chazchazchaz View Post
Patagonia Torrent Shell. Has pit zips for hot summer days (some hiking idea) makes it more breathable. And if you want to wear it during cold weather, just layer it over a hoodie or what have you.
thanks for the recomendation. i need to do a little more research into patagonia's H2No fabric tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie says chillax View Post
thinking of a trench coat this winter. decent quality. yay or nay?
i mean, sure, like why not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears!! View Post
mustaches are for cops 1970's porn stars and gay guys.


my beard is now trimmed down to a number two and head is shaved with a 1
cleaned up a bit.
i wear a lot of plaid and i have always done so just because i like flannel or plaid not because im a douche.
shut up fatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF View Post
lol and what pray-tell separates a douche plaid wearer and a legit OG plaid wearer? if they fit your wide-spanning (and erroneous, imo at least in the modern sense) definition of hipster (which appears to be: any urban semi-fashion conscious young adult) then they're douches, but if they wear plaid and look like **** then they're OG?
legit og plaid wearers are fat. DUH

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoBaller1991 View Post
do you think you'll ever regret getting tattoos on your face?
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not AzaTuR View Post
#SWAGGGG #YOLO #AGG #HHHHHHHH
[I MG]http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/374885_10150465551102954_1844578052_n.jpg[/IMG]

"If I have to see that stupid HK "hand movement" or whatever you call it, one more time, I'm gonna go insane." -Proto
kill it with fire
Chris-Craft is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 02:11 PM #711
Chris-Craft
 
 
Chris-Craft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: St Louis x Boulder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeR0 EVOlution View Post
[IM G]http://i.imgur.com/5uKHN.jpg[/IMG]
[IM G]http://i.imgur.com/EltAL.jpg[/IMG]

Now that you know I'm not a fat neckbeard and you can't make fun of my looks, I'm pretty sure you kind find something to nitpick my outfits with. See, I don't try half as hard as you do, and yet.. guess what.. I actually get around pretty successfully.

Try to talk **** about people harder, bro. No one respects the alpha that is a total *******. You eventually lose your following. Be nicer to people.

Oh, and look: my jeans are actually fitted properly.
uhhhh yes we absolutely CAN make fun of your looks. vneck + unbuttoned flannel + chucks = douche bag. unless you own a ferrari, wearing ferrari clothing is just tacky. actually now that i think of it if you did own a ferrari then you probably wouldnt be caught dead in ferrari clothing. how ****ing lame would that be if some billionaire playboy baller-extraordinaire stepped out of the new Berlinetta wearing a ferrari sweater? and for gods sake either put the beanie on or take it off, nothing looks worse than a beanie that has obviously been intentionally placed 1/2 on and 1/2 off the head. one more thing, dont kid yourself...those jeans dont fit that well.

i believe you when you say that you dont try very hard with what you wear...maybe you should try a lil harder

oh btw, i am TOTALLY the ******* alpha that everyone respects!!!11!...grow up kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeR0 EVOlution View Post
Yeah, because I don't try-hard to look stylin', simply because after losing 170 cumulative pounds, I don't care about clothes anymore. Underneath my clothes is where the magic happens. He focuses so hard on his clothes, but not on his aesthetics. I focus on my aesthetics, and give two ****s about my clothes. One has a higher rate of success than the other, because a shallow society cares more about looks before they care about finances.

Edit: And I just talked **** because the guy is a huge ******* (I browsed a few pages before putting in my two cents). How does one become "alpha"? You put the other alpha in his place. Social psych 101, brosef. He's an ******* to a lot of people, I reckon he needs to lighten the **** up a bit.

Edit 2: Granted I'm a huge *******, too, but I'm not going to go around talking down to people in this thread that are generally nice people. That's not how I roll anymore. But man, if you're going to be an ***, I'm going to throw it right back at you.

Also, I don't wear Amish hats, so I've got that going for me.
congrats on losing 170 pounds. everything else in this post is garbage...how are clothes not part of aesthetics also, if you think people REALLY care about appearances more than finances then youve got a lot to learn, son.
and ENOUGH with your silly "alpha" nonsense. if you are really as eccentric and intelligent as your posts claim then you ought to realize that "alpha" or "beta" stuff is pseudo scientific bull**** that may appear in some cognitive/social psychological experiments but has zero power outside the laboratory other than that which YOU give to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeR0 EVOlution View Post
Not at all. A try-hard statement does not correlate well with a statement on aesthetics. Try-hard would be me posting pictures of myself flexing my **** on here. That is try-hard. My attempt at mentioning my aesthetics is simply a measure of my values in life: live healthy and be healthy. His attempt at stylin' the **** out of himself everyday before he leaves the house shows a sentiment of being shallow. (Edit: I'm likewise very shallow, so this is a hypocritical statement nonetheless.)

I don't wear ridiculous clothing, but I don't go flexing my abs. I'm seeing a girl, she still hasn't seen my body without clothes off. And she probably won't until a situation comes up where she must (pool party for example). I'm neutral in the situation.

So no, I don't try very hard at all, I just focus on myself. He focuses on others' opinions of him, and backlashes at those that disagree. (Oh look, it's raining hypocrisy up in this *****!)

Edit: Hey man, it's cool. I let life do the talking for me. I'm pretty sure when I bought these jeans, they weren't sliding down my *** like they are now. But hey man, I displaced my dissatisfaction with myself under the iron. You? Into clothes. Let's see which one pays off in 20 years.
gimme a ****ing break. there's nothing wrong with working out stress/anxiety at the gym (hell i do it all the time) but there is no reason to be so smug towards people who sublimate stress/anxiety into purchasing or discussing clothes



the truly sad part of all this nonsense is that if you could set aside your enormous ****ing ego for a few seconds while reading this thread, you might realize that there is a wealth of fashion/clothing knowledge held by SOME regular contributors to this thread and that you just might be able to learn a thing or two instead of carrying on like a 14 girl with a BA in psychology who also happens to be starved for attention
Chris-Craft is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 02:21 PM #712
Chris-Craft
 
 
Chris-Craft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: St Louis x Boulder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeR0 EVOlution View Post
I was going to go to (edit: grad) school for physics, but my degree is focused on social psych research and communications.

And writing is my thing. I do it because it's great practice, not because I feel like I have to prove something to the world. The more you type, and the more you focus on proper writing etiquette, the better it resolves into your real world compositions. But I've been posting on forums for over a decade, so the practice has come in handy in my research designs.

Lastly, my GPA is a reflection of my intelligence. Excuse me for liking to sound literate when I type, mayb if aye typ3d liek dis, u woodnt feel s0 intim1dat3d.
GPA = a reflection of how well you can follow directions and turn assignments in on time. that is all. GPA =/= intelligence. GPA =/= knowledge. GPA =/= comprehension or understanding of the material. GPA really doesnt mean **** unless youre applying the grad/med/law school...in which case you should be worrying more about the several years of absolute hell staring you in the face than your undergrad GPA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeR0 EVOlution View Post
My suits are where the money goes. I'm 25, I've no place for jeans and t-shirts after I uni. That's when my current wardrobe goes the way of the dodo. Short term profitability, long-term inevitability.
spending money on suits for the long term = smart idea. spending money on ****ty quality or ill fitting suits = stupid idea. judging from your clothes, im guessing your suits will be of poor quality and ill fitting, so there's your long term inevitability

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeR0 EVOlution View Post
Couldn't. Couldn't. I knew that. It was my fault. My professor rags on me all the time about that in my research designs. It's a running joke at this point.

Edit: In regards to aesthetics, I likewise want to displace a misconception with looks: PHYSICAL attractiveness outweighs FISCAL attractiveness. In society, we think those that are attractive are smart, friendly, and joyous. People who don't take care of themselves (overweight, not well groomed) are thought to be unfriendly, uneducated, and angry. This is a common failed correlation, but it's a fundamental attribute of society. A man who is physically attractive in the face (well groomed, good haircut) will have leaps and bounds more success than the person who is not well-groomed.

In a controlled experiment, if we had three groups: a control with the same wardrobe with both attractive and unattractive people, a group with well-dressed unattractive people, and a group with semi-well dressed (my current outfit) attractive people, the attractive group will always win. Why? Humans look at FACES before bodies. Faces. The face is what we're most used to, mere attribution effect, because we see our face and thus use faces to decide whether someone is approachable or not. Their outfit comes second, only because their outfit is not a representative of their personality, just a representative of their fiscal worth. I can dress like this and go out with no problems, but a person who looks like a slob in a $4,000 suit will get ignored because they don't look pleasant to be around, no matter if they're Santa Claus with a bag full of goodies.

It is what it is, and society has taught me that clothes are less valuable than looks. So I concentrate on grooming myself before I concentrate on how much money I spend on my wardrobe. How do I know this? I've seen both ends of the spectrum, and read several research designs that attributed some truth to my anecdotal experiences.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeR0 EVOlution View Post
No, you do pass judgments on people. Want to know why? Because you're human, and humans commit fundamental attribution error ALL THE TIME. All the time. It's in our nature, it's a preservation of evolutionary traits that we use to make mental shortcuts, be cognitive misers, and as such it severely inhibits your thinking. So no, you don't "not-judge" people, because I'm pretty sure your friend group will be of the same physical attractiveness as you.

Listen, I haven't spent a **** ton on an education of peoples' social traits just to be ignorant of my lessons. I stopped caring about clothes when I realized what direction society leans towards when making decisions about people. You keep doing you, obviously it's working, and I'll keep doing me. Odds are though, everyone in your school that has a lot of friends starts off by being physically attractive, not by dressing flashy as ****. Dressing flashy is a start, but it doesn't matter if you're ballin' from head to toe in Armani, you're going to get ignored because society doesn't like unattractive people. Call it harsh, but it's reality.

In Influence & Persuasion, we're taught that attractive people sell better than those that are unattractive. If you were right, we could just dress unattractive people in ballin' suits, and everyone would buy their ****. But Bank of America doesn't get Hellen the nerd from your dorm and throw her in a Dolce dress, then try to sell CDs to people. They get cute, little nerdy girl with the red tank top and tan chinos, and then say "open an account with us!" And you do. Why? You were made to like that through social conditioning.

Edit: This middle-schooler has no problems with his wardrobe, and only because my personality matches my looks. I worked really, really hard to look this way. You guys should too. These are lessons no one teaches you, but you're taught to learn through commercialism. But me, on the other side of the commercial train, the one making the commercials? I know the real deal, and you guys should pay off from knowing these things. There is an entire section in I&P about candidates for product sales, and none of them involve making sure their outfits are better than their looks. It's face first, physical shape second, outfit third.

Stop buying into the hype, hit the gym, and then throw an outfit on to match. You'll do much better that way, being fit first, than you will spending $1k on a closet full of clothes that society really doesn't care about. Sure, your stereotype will change, you won't be considered a bum, but it doesn't matter because people won't want to talk to someone that's unattractive no matter how much they spent on clothes. This is for your own good, and I say it with love. You guys deserve to know. It just takes a year of hard work, and you won't regret your decision. Everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeR0 EVOlution View Post
I'm going after being a data analyst, so I know how the world works behind the scenes, too. No one cares. Besides, I'm dating. I have no one to impress but myself. So that said, I limit channeling my money into more worthwhile endeavors.

But to each their own. I need you guys to know that clothes come second, looks come first. Society is a *****, and I got the **** end of that stick for 22 years.

Also, cute talking ****, bro! Did I call you bad words? No. But my condescending tone made you real mad. But you can't format big words as a chemist? I thought you guys were good at making bonds, but I guess word choice bonds are a big issue. Stick to math.
cool story, hansel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
this thread was a lot more fun when I would post pictures of ridiculous cool **** and then peons would get all mad









Chris-Craft is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 02:21 PM #713
chazchazchaz
Truth
 
chazchazchaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Greensboro, NC.
chazchazchaz plays in the PSP
chazchazchaz posts videos on PbNation
chazchazchaz plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris-Craft View Post
thanks for the recomendation. i need to do a little more research into patagonia's H2No fabric tho
It won't disappoint.

Last edited by chazchazchaz : 10-02-2012 at 02:25 PM.
chazchazchaz is offline  
Old 10-03-2012, 03:28 AM #714
ilovejesus
carry the zero
 
ilovejesus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
this zero guy has potential
__________________
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
█░░░░██░░███░░█░█░░░███░░░██░░███░░░██░░░
█░░░█░░█░█░░█░█░█░░░█░░░░█░░█░█░░░░█░░█░░
█░░░████░█░░█░░█░░░░█░░█░████░█░░█░████░░
███░█░░█░███░░░█░░░░████░█░░█░████░█░░█░░
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"Originally posted by DayoftheGreek: I have to rub the flower penis onto the flower vaginas."
ilovejesus is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump