Old 09-28-2012, 01:59 AM #589
ZeR0 EVOlution
.2Ω dual coil, son

ZeR0 EVOlution is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
ZeR0 EVOlution is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
Nah, just kidding, I did. It's.. not really that... cool. I guess.

This is cool though

That's a terrible outfit combination.

I have a wooden floor, her underwear would stand out like a sore thumb.
46/0/0

C'est une grande habileté que de savoir cacher son habilité.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-28-2012, 08:05 AM #590
They Call Me Rain
Aaron

Annual Supporting Member
They Call Me Rain owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
They Call Me Rain supports Team VICIOUS
They Call Me Rain is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
They Call Me Rain is Legendary
They Call Me Rain is Boss
They Call Me Rain supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImPgoD

The price is not based on the number of buttons you dolt
Lol oreally
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie says chillax
thinking of a trench coat this winter. decent quality. yay or nay?
Yay
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeR0 EVOlution

You're a genius
Old 09-28-2012, 11:43 AM #591
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

i don't have/ever had dior jeans p.s
Old 09-28-2012, 11:51 AM #592
SUR3
bangbang

I think Karnivor has some but idk where that ***** be
Old 09-28-2012, 11:55 AM #593
PuzL (Banned)
shortbus crusader

PuzL owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PuzL has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PuzL has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PuzL has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Im diggin the outfit on the right.
Old 09-28-2012, 12:20 PM #594
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Went to some vintage shops to look for any good winter coats, no avail. Found some really cool Ben Sherman coat at one of the nicer stores around here but it was green and I want a black one.

Old 09-28-2012, 01:42 PM #595
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

they're the same fit yo
Old 09-28-2012, 01:42 PM #596
SoireeLA
Soiree Los Angeles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeR0 EVOlution View Post

Too bad we can't post the rest of the photos Ya'll missed out
Old 09-28-2012, 02:11 PM #597
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
not rapey enough for me incob.

just kopped a navy j crew suit.

gonna take to the tailor some time next week to slim up the sleeves and legs, and take in the waist a bit

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."

Last edited by Strange1130 : 09-28-2012 at 03:05 PM.
Old 09-28-2012, 03:58 PM #598
ZeR0 EVOlution
.2Ω dual coil, son

Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF View Post

i don't have/ever had dior jeans p.s
Dude, get rid of that freakin' hat. You look like an Amish, gay Gerard Butler-John Lennon love child. On the right, you look fantastic. Also, your pants are hemmed way too short. Seriously, get a new tailor or something; pants are not supposed to sit above your ankles unless they're high waters, and guys should never wear ****ing high waters. How high do your pants rest when you're sitting down? I've never seen slacks that can turn into shorts. First time for everything.

Edit: Those shoes, bro. Man, you're a fashion trainwreck from the knees down. Definitely trying to look the part, though. All hipsters purposefully dress terribly. I know this because I see them everyday dressed terribly, and they obviously try when putting their outfits together. Who can look more ridiculous than everyone else? ^This guy.

Edit 2: Also, I'm not purposefully riding your ***, you're just the only person silly enough to dress like you're amish and go in public expecting to get any positive feedback. I bet you also like to wear flip-flops with jeans. Just busting your balls, friend. But it's probably true.
46/0/0

Last edited by ZeR0 EVOlution : 09-28-2012 at 04:07 PM.
Old 09-28-2012, 04:44 PM #599
dub CRISP
tra la la la la la

I wear flipflops with jeans

weanegro: its like a really tiny person eating a regular size gummy worm

HOW.THE.WORLS.SHOULD.WORK
"Originally posted by komodo-117: our beloved pharmacudical companies"
Old 09-28-2012, 05:21 PM #600
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

my pants don't even show sock when i'm sitting down, when they're fully unrolled they come to the top of a pair of oxfords without breaking (aka how long they're supposed to be dip****, and they're only cuffed once) you should just shut the **** up because your opinion sucks? if i wanted to be more formal and 'well-dressed' in your **** boring opinion i could have easily rolled the pants down and wore a pair of oxblood oxfords i have, thrown on a proper casual suit jacket but i didn't cause my boots are awesome and deal with it.
i don't own flipflops they're ****ing thongs for your feet, wack. just shows how ****ing stupid you are to think that, really.

buddy gotta stop talking like he knows **** cause he worked at zara for a year, plebe.

and it's also laughable how you seem so against mixing different inspirations in a fit, while at the same time seem to hold yourself as some vast wealth of fashion knowledge, yo that's what fashion is, bro. when's the last time you've even looked at a designer fashion line?

the entire point of fashion (especially modern) is to draw on a wealth of inspirations to make something cool, new, fun, or whatever while still looking fly. If you wanna dress at the conservative end of the spectrum and follow all your homo little "fashion rules" that's cool, but don't think that's the epitome of fashion, cause it literally isn't.
Old 09-28-2012, 06:01 PM #601
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Quote:
Dude, get rid of that freakin' hat. You look like an Amish, gay Gerard Butler-John Lennon love child. On the right, you look fantastic. Also, your pants are hemmed way too short. Seriously, get a new tailor or something; pants are not supposed to sit above your ankles unless they're high waters, and guys should never wear ****ing high waters. How high do your pants rest when you're sitting down? I've never seen slacks that can turn into shorts. First time for everything.

Edit: Those shoes, bro. Man, you're a fashion trainwreck from the knees down. Definitely trying to look the part, though. All hipsters purposefully dress terribly. I know this because I see them everyday dressed terribly, and they obviously try when putting their outfits together. Who can look more ridiculous than everyone else? ^This guy.

Edit 2: Also, I'm not purposefully riding your ***, you're just the only person silly enough to dress like you're amish and go in public expecting to get any positive feedback. I bet you also like to wear flip-flops with jeans. Just busting your balls, friend. But it's probably true.
ur dumb and butthurt

Old 09-28-2012, 07:09 PM #602
TheImPgoD
Big Fruit Cup

TheImPgoD is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Do band shirts qualify for fashionable?
Old 09-28-2012, 07:19 PM #603
Strange1130
FTW

this handsome mother ****er says abso-goddamn-lutely.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 09-28-2012, 07:24 PM #604
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

As long as it fits and has cool graphics why not?

Old 09-28-2012, 07:24 PM #605
TheImPgoD
Big Fruit Cup

TheImPgoD is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Is that you? And if so, were you the one who just whipped out a bong in the TC thingy?
Old 09-29-2012, 03:31 AM #606
ZeR0 EVOlution
.2Ω dual coil, son

Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF View Post
my pants don't even show sock when i'm sitting down, when they're fully unrolled they come to the top of a pair of oxfords without breaking (aka how long they're supposed to be dip****, and they're only cuffed once) you should just shut the **** up because your opinion sucks? if i wanted to be more formal and 'well-dressed' in your **** boring opinion i could have easily rolled the pants down and wore a pair of oxblood oxfords i have, thrown on a proper casual suit jacket but i didn't cause my boots are awesome and deal with it.
i don't own flipflops they're ****ing thongs for your feet, wack. just shows how ****ing stupid you are to think that, really.

buddy gotta stop talking like he knows **** cause he worked at zara for a year, plebe.

and it's also laughable how you seem so against mixing different inspirations in a fit, while at the same time seem to hold yourself as some vast wealth of fashion knowledge, yo that's what fashion is, bro. when's the last time you've even looked at a designer fashion line?

the entire point of fashion (especially modern) is to draw on a wealth of inspirations to make something cool, new, fun, or whatever while still looking fly. If you wanna dress at the conservative end of the spectrum and follow all your homo little "fashion rules" that's cool, but don't think that's the epitome of fashion, cause it literally isn't.
Listen, you look like a clown. I'm just being honest. Your nut swinging homies are riding your coat tails pretty hard, but you look ridiculous. Plebe? No, I just have a sense of style.
46/0/0

Old 09-29-2012, 07:32 AM #607
Strange1130
FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImPgoD View Post
Is that you? And if so, were you the one who just whipped out a bong in the TC thingy?
yes sir, on both accounts. I was always ripping da bong. (strictly tobacco of course mods)

Old 09-29-2012, 12:52 PM #608
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Quote:
Listen, you look like a clown. I'm just being honest. Your nut swinging homies are riding your coat tails pretty hard, but you look ridiculous. Plebe? No, I just have a sense of style.
post a fit or dont talk **** mother ****er

thats the modo round here

Old 09-29-2012, 01:05 PM #609
ZeR0 EVOlution
.2Ω dual coil, son

Sure, bro. Let me go eat my breakfast, take a shower, and then I'll take a picture of today's outfit. That way, hobo man can see that you can dress conservatively but still not look like you're going to raise a barn.

Also: motto*
46/0/0

Closed Thread