Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2012, 01:59 AM #589
ZeR0 EVOlution
.2Ω dual coil, son
 
ZeR0 EVOlution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Los Angeles
ZeR0 EVOlution is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
ZeR0 EVOlution is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
Nah, just kidding, I did. It's.. not really that... cool. I guess.

This is cool though

That's a terrible outfit combination.

I have a wooden floor, her underwear would stand out like a sore thumb.
__________________
2004 Acura TL 6MT
ST:M EDM above&beyond
OSST Vapers
46/0/0

C'est une grande habileté que de savoir cacher son habilité.
ZeR0 EVOlution is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-28-2012, 08:05 AM #590
They Call Me Rain
Aaron
 
They Call Me Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New York
Annual Supporting Member
They Call Me Rain owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
They Call Me Rain supports Team VICIOUS
They Call Me Rain is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
They Call Me Rain is Legendary
They Call Me Rain is Boss
They Call Me Rain supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImPgoD

The price is not based on the number of buttons you dolt
Lol oreally
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie says chillax
thinking of a trench coat this winter. decent quality. yay or nay?
Yay
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeR0 EVOlution

That's a terrible outfit combination.

I have a wooden floor, her underwear would stand out like a sore thumb.
You're a genius
__________________
P!nkies Paintball
buy all my things.
They Call Me Rain is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 11:43 AM #591
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin
 
incobWTF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Canadia

i don't have/ever had dior jeans p.s
incobWTF is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 11:51 AM #592
SUR3
bangbang
 
SUR3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Allston, MA
I think Karnivor has some but idk where that ***** be
__________________
Sure Shot PBN
SUR3 is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 11:55 AM #593
PuzL (Banned)
shortbus crusader
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: california
PuzL owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PuzL has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PuzL has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PuzL has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Im diggin the outfit on the right.
PuzL is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 12:20 PM #594
parkrats
I am a master trickster.
 
parkrats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Went to some vintage shops to look for any good winter coats, no avail. Found some really cool Ben Sherman coat at one of the nicer stores around here but it was green and I want a black one.
__________________
I'm well aware, I just don't care.
"Originally posted by ScottW: of course you would say that because you dress like a gay sailor and i dont"
"Originally posted by earlsweatshirt: LOL I think your brain is so ****ing hipster you don't even realize I was making fun of you for your shoes having zippers."

parkrats is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 01:42 PM #595
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin
 
incobWTF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Canadia
they're the same fit yo
incobWTF is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 01:42 PM #596
SoireeLA
Soiree Los Angeles
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeR0 EVOlution View Post
That's a terrible outfit combination.

I have a wooden floor, her underwear would stand out like a sore thumb.
Too bad we can't post the rest of the photos Ya'll missed out
SoireeLA is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 02:11 PM #597
Strange1130
FTW
 
Strange1130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bed Stuy
 has been a member for 10 years
Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
not rapey enough for me incob.


just kopped a navy j crew suit.


gonna take to the tailor some time next week to slim up the sleeves and legs, and take in the waist a bit
__________________
"Originally posted by CorkscrewJason: youre a skinny man who looks like a junkie"

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."

Last edited by Strange1130 : 09-28-2012 at 03:05 PM.
Strange1130 is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 03:58 PM #598
ZeR0 EVOlution
.2Ω dual coil, son
 
ZeR0 EVOlution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Los Angeles
ZeR0 EVOlution is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
ZeR0 EVOlution is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF View Post

i don't have/ever had dior jeans p.s
Dude, get rid of that freakin' hat. You look like an Amish, gay Gerard Butler-John Lennon love child. On the right, you look fantastic. Also, your pants are hemmed way too short. Seriously, get a new tailor or something; pants are not supposed to sit above your ankles unless they're high waters, and guys should never wear ****ing high waters. How high do your pants rest when you're sitting down? I've never seen slacks that can turn into shorts. First time for everything.

Edit: Those shoes, bro. Man, you're a fashion trainwreck from the knees down. Definitely trying to look the part, though. All hipsters purposefully dress terribly. I know this because I see them everyday dressed terribly, and they obviously try when putting their outfits together. Who can look more ridiculous than everyone else? ^This guy.

Edit 2: Also, I'm not purposefully riding your ***, you're just the only person silly enough to dress like you're amish and go in public expecting to get any positive feedback. I bet you also like to wear flip-flops with jeans. Just busting your balls, friend. But it's probably true.
__________________
2004 Acura TL 6MT
ST:M EDM above&beyond
OSST Vapers
46/0/0

C'est une grande habileté que de savoir cacher son habilité.

Last edited by ZeR0 EVOlution : 09-28-2012 at 04:07 PM.
ZeR0 EVOlution is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 04:44 PM #599
dub CRISP
tra la la la la la
 
dub CRISP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Boston
I wear flipflops with jeans

__________________

weanegro: its like a really tiny person eating a regular size gummy worm

HOW.THE.WORLS.SHOULD.WORK
"Originally posted by komodo-117: our beloved pharmacudical companies"
dub CRISP is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 05:21 PM #600
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin
 
incobWTF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Canadia
my pants don't even show sock when i'm sitting down, when they're fully unrolled they come to the top of a pair of oxfords without breaking (aka how long they're supposed to be dip****, and they're only cuffed once) you should just shut the **** up because your opinion sucks? if i wanted to be more formal and 'well-dressed' in your **** boring opinion i could have easily rolled the pants down and wore a pair of oxblood oxfords i have, thrown on a proper casual suit jacket but i didn't cause my boots are awesome and deal with it.
i don't own flipflops they're ****ing thongs for your feet, wack. just shows how ****ing stupid you are to think that, really.

buddy gotta stop talking like he knows **** cause he worked at zara for a year, plebe.

and it's also laughable how you seem so against mixing different inspirations in a fit, while at the same time seem to hold yourself as some vast wealth of fashion knowledge, yo that's what fashion is, bro. when's the last time you've even looked at a designer fashion line?

the entire point of fashion (especially modern) is to draw on a wealth of inspirations to make something cool, new, fun, or whatever while still looking fly. If you wanna dress at the conservative end of the spectrum and follow all your homo little "fashion rules" that's cool, but don't think that's the epitome of fashion, cause it literally isn't.
incobWTF is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 06:01 PM #601
parkrats
I am a master trickster.
 
parkrats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeR0 EVOlution View Post
Dude, get rid of that freakin' hat. You look like an Amish, gay Gerard Butler-John Lennon love child. On the right, you look fantastic. Also, your pants are hemmed way too short. Seriously, get a new tailor or something; pants are not supposed to sit above your ankles unless they're high waters, and guys should never wear ****ing high waters. How high do your pants rest when you're sitting down? I've never seen slacks that can turn into shorts. First time for everything.

Edit: Those shoes, bro. Man, you're a fashion trainwreck from the knees down. Definitely trying to look the part, though. All hipsters purposefully dress terribly. I know this because I see them everyday dressed terribly, and they obviously try when putting their outfits together. Who can look more ridiculous than everyone else? ^This guy.

Edit 2: Also, I'm not purposefully riding your ***, you're just the only person silly enough to dress like you're amish and go in public expecting to get any positive feedback. I bet you also like to wear flip-flops with jeans. Just busting your balls, friend. But it's probably true.
ur dumb and butthurt
__________________
I'm well aware, I just don't care.
"Originally posted by ScottW: of course you would say that because you dress like a gay sailor and i dont"
"Originally posted by earlsweatshirt: LOL I think your brain is so ****ing hipster you don't even realize I was making fun of you for your shoes having zippers."

parkrats is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 07:09 PM #602
TheImPgoD
Big Fruit Cup
 
TheImPgoD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Choppa Talk GDT pow-pow
TheImPgoD is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Do band shirts qualify for fashionable?
TheImPgoD is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 07:19 PM #603
Strange1130
FTW
 
Strange1130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bed Stuy
 has been a member for 10 years
Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS


this handsome mother ****er says abso-goddamn-lutely.
__________________
"Originally posted by CorkscrewJason: youre a skinny man who looks like a junkie"

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Strange1130 is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 07:24 PM #604
parkrats
I am a master trickster.
 
parkrats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: O'Fallon, MO
As long as it fits and has cool graphics why not?
__________________
I'm well aware, I just don't care.
"Originally posted by ScottW: of course you would say that because you dress like a gay sailor and i dont"
"Originally posted by earlsweatshirt: LOL I think your brain is so ****ing hipster you don't even realize I was making fun of you for your shoes having zippers."

parkrats is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 07:24 PM #605
TheImPgoD
Big Fruit Cup
 
TheImPgoD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Choppa Talk GDT pow-pow
TheImPgoD is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Is that you? And if so, were you the one who just whipped out a bong in the TC thingy?
TheImPgoD is offline  
Old 09-29-2012, 03:31 AM #606
ZeR0 EVOlution
.2Ω dual coil, son
 
ZeR0 EVOlution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Los Angeles
ZeR0 EVOlution is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
ZeR0 EVOlution is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF View Post
my pants don't even show sock when i'm sitting down, when they're fully unrolled they come to the top of a pair of oxfords without breaking (aka how long they're supposed to be dip****, and they're only cuffed once) you should just shut the **** up because your opinion sucks? if i wanted to be more formal and 'well-dressed' in your **** boring opinion i could have easily rolled the pants down and wore a pair of oxblood oxfords i have, thrown on a proper casual suit jacket but i didn't cause my boots are awesome and deal with it.
i don't own flipflops they're ****ing thongs for your feet, wack. just shows how ****ing stupid you are to think that, really.

buddy gotta stop talking like he knows **** cause he worked at zara for a year, plebe.

and it's also laughable how you seem so against mixing different inspirations in a fit, while at the same time seem to hold yourself as some vast wealth of fashion knowledge, yo that's what fashion is, bro. when's the last time you've even looked at a designer fashion line?

the entire point of fashion (especially modern) is to draw on a wealth of inspirations to make something cool, new, fun, or whatever while still looking fly. If you wanna dress at the conservative end of the spectrum and follow all your homo little "fashion rules" that's cool, but don't think that's the epitome of fashion, cause it literally isn't.
Listen, you look like a clown. I'm just being honest. Your nut swinging homies are riding your coat tails pretty hard, but you look ridiculous. Plebe? No, I just have a sense of style.
__________________
2004 Acura TL 6MT
ST:M EDM above&beyond
OSST Vapers
46/0/0

C'est une grande habileté que de savoir cacher son habilité.
ZeR0 EVOlution is offline  
Old 09-29-2012, 07:32 AM #607
Strange1130
FTW
 
Strange1130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bed Stuy
 has been a member for 10 years
Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImPgoD View Post
Is that you? And if so, were you the one who just whipped out a bong in the TC thingy?
yes sir, on both accounts. I was always ripping da bong. (strictly tobacco of course mods)
__________________
"Originally posted by CorkscrewJason: youre a skinny man who looks like a junkie"

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Strange1130 is offline  
Old 09-29-2012, 12:52 PM #608
parkrats
I am a master trickster.
 
parkrats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeR0 EVOlution View Post
Listen, you look like a clown. I'm just being honest. Your nut swinging homies are riding your coat tails pretty hard, but you look ridiculous. Plebe? No, I just have a sense of style.
post a fit or dont talk **** mother ****er

thats the modo round here
__________________
I'm well aware, I just don't care.
"Originally posted by ScottW: of course you would say that because you dress like a gay sailor and i dont"
"Originally posted by earlsweatshirt: LOL I think your brain is so ****ing hipster you don't even realize I was making fun of you for your shoes having zippers."

parkrats is offline  
Old 09-29-2012, 01:05 PM #609
ZeR0 EVOlution
.2Ω dual coil, son
 
ZeR0 EVOlution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Los Angeles
ZeR0 EVOlution is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
ZeR0 EVOlution is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Sure, bro. Let me go eat my breakfast, take a shower, and then I'll take a picture of today's outfit. That way, hobo man can see that you can dress conservatively but still not look like you're going to raise a barn.

Also: motto*
__________________
2004 Acura TL 6MT
ST:M EDM above&beyond
OSST Vapers
46/0/0

C'est une grande habileté que de savoir cacher son habilité.
ZeR0 EVOlution is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump