Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-22-2012, 02:59 PM #527
PuzL (Banned)

PuzL owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PuzL has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PuzL has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PuzL has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I dress like a bum and get classy women and dress nice and get trashy women... who cares as long as you get some. Its all aboot the attitude
Old 09-22-2012, 03:07 PM #528
Ryan3773 (Banned)

600 dollars? Wow u are so cool. Thanks for including the price so we knew how awesome u are. That post made groat look humble. Also
#Vegas
Old 09-22-2012, 03:09 PM #529
ZeR0 EVOlution
Sub-Ω

ZeR0 EVOlution is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
ZeR0 EVOlution is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris-Craft View Post
jesus christ will you shut up already?
Your incredible way with words teaches me that you're not good at forming tangible arguments. Good on you, go study more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF View Post
you're the one who started talking about my dick,
enjoy that soc psy degree you fool
Going to grad school for physics. I definitely will. I'll understand the universe and people. And you? You understand naivety.
46/0/0

C'est une grande habileté que de savoir cacher son habilité.
Old 09-22-2012, 03:10 PM #530
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan3773 View Post
600 dollars? Wow u are so cool. Thanks for including the price so we knew how awesome u are. That post made groat look humble. Also
#Vegas
shut up peasant

Old 09-22-2012, 03:11 PM #531
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

learn to read fool he was saying all my clothes were thrift ****, i was stating otherwise, i also bought them for 300 because they were on sale. i rarely buy at full price for anything. and if you know anything about boots you can't get a decent pair of well constructed leather boots for much under 300 deff can't get supple as **** lambskin. i'm not bragging about cost.
Old 09-22-2012, 03:16 PM #532
ZeR0 EVOlution
Sub-Ω

ZeR0 EVOlution is a Supporting Member
ZeR0 EVOlution is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Float that cash around like people give a ****. Hey bro, how many iPads do you have? Bragbragbragbragbrag.
46/0/0

C'est une grande habileté que de savoir cacher son habilité.
Old 09-22-2012, 03:24 PM #533
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

16 or so, i keep them in the dumpster, next to my wardrobe
Old 09-22-2012, 03:25 PM #534
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Quote:
learn to read fool he was saying all my clothes were thrift ****, i was stating otherwise, i also bought them for 300 because they were on sale. i rarely buy at full price for anything. and if you know anything about boots you can't get a decent pair of well constructed leather boots for much under 300 deff can't get supple as **** lambskin. i'm not bragging about cost.
This is true, I have 2 redwings, one pair was 2, quality boots but they're nothing like my iron rangers that cost 3 new, got them for 2 tho. But 300 is what it costs for real good boots.

Old 09-22-2012, 03:42 PM #535
Chris-Craft

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeR0 EVOlution View Post
Your incredible way with words teaches me that you're not good at forming tangible arguments. Good on you, go study more.

Going to grad school for physics. I definitely will. I'll understand the universe and people. And you? You understand naivety.
you listen to trance music...your opinion is invalid
Old 09-22-2012, 03:43 PM #536
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

also: insulting someones grammar/syntax/vocabulary on pbnation is ****ing stupid. you're apparently the only one here trying to impress anyone
i'm a chemistry/nanoscience major at uoft hem hem haw no one gives a ****, i'm certainly not all that impressed that you use proper punctuation and have a undergrad physics degree and a poor grasp of soc psy (people's first impression dies quickly when presented with more information, and the general outlook of that person vastly alters which information is recognized, then taken into account and which is rejected as an anomaly compared with their initial impression, ya I took a few psychs as bird courses too i'm sew cool) so why would i care, people i engage in meet me, and form a more educated opinion (he's such a boss with a manly lumberjack beard) rather than some joe blow walking down the street who sees me for a second and just thinks of me as a guy in a silly hat.
Old 09-22-2012, 04:37 PM #537
pflfranco
It's Josh

pflfranco is playing at Living Legends VI
pflfranco supports Team VICIOUS
pflfranco supports Team VICIOUS
pflfranco posts videos on PbNation
pflfranco is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
pflfranco is Legendary
pflfranco supports DLX Technology
This thread is amazing

Keep up the good argument ladies.
Old 09-22-2012, 04:41 PM #538
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
I'm just vicious as **** bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuzL View Post
I dress like a bum and get classy women and dress nice and get trashy women... who cares as long as you get some. Its all aboot the attitude
why does this thread always turn into a pissing contest about getting women? lol, so secure

Quote:
, noobs buy **** at full price.

Quote:
you listen to trance music...your opinion is invalid
I like some trance dnb is where its at though.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 09-22-2012, 04:52 PM #539
dabears!!

Quote:
There are sooo many things wrong with this. Lose that hat, it makes you look Amish. Especially if you have a beard. It throws off the glasses, which should otherwise look great on your face due to your jawline.

Second, get your ****ing beard trimmed. No girl will ever dig that. Unless you're gay, and in that case, it doesn't matter because gay men seemingly hit on me no matter how homeless I'm looking on any particular lazy Sunday.

Third, what do you think this is, the 80s? You're rocking a skinny leather jacket with what looks like a wife beater under it? Go buy a collared shirt, plaid if that's what your hipster heart fancies, and wear it. Get a dark color, maybe dark blue/black plaid. Then buy a FRESH white undershirt, one that is bleached as white as chalk, and wear it underneath the shirt. BUTTON THE THING, except for the top 2 buttons. TWO. Three is pushing it.

Your shoes look ridiculous. If you're going to wear a brown belt, wear a brown leather jacket. Don't mix the two. BLACK belt. BLACK shoes. Nice ones. I saw a pair on the last page that were great. Buy those. BLACK jacket. You can wear that jacket if you want, but you should probably go invest in a nicer, more formal occasion leather jacket since that one looks like you're in the Village People. That's the rule.

You're mixing and matching. Go get a job in retail and do that for a year. Until then, stick to copying the mannequins for inspiration.

Wow.

Last edited by dabears!! : 09-22-2012 at 04:54 PM.
Old 09-22-2012, 05:08 PM #540
SUR3
bangbang

spending hundreds on boots isn't unrealistic at all. anyone that works a job that requires boots usually pay $200-300 for a pair because if you cheap out you're going to be buying new pairs every few months
Old 09-22-2012, 05:20 PM #541
smahthers2K12 (Banned)

smahthers2K12 is playing at Living Legends V
smahthers2K12 posts videos on PbNation
smahthers2K12 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
lol hipsters
Old 09-22-2012, 07:03 PM #542
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

lol odd future

new elephant grey RWs, dirty white homeless dumpster pants, and my mom's vacuum to dustbust all the haterz
novis - amish hat and beat-it jacket
Old 09-22-2012, 07:46 PM #543
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

ProtoBaller1991 donated to help Peyton Trent
zeroevolution- whats wrong with copying a manniquin? dont stores try and put the best looking outfits on them? And if i like the clothes a manniquin is wearing and want them, ill get them lol I'm not gonna not get some clothes because a fake person is wearing them.

edit: nvm, im on my phone and just skimmed the post and read it wrong lol

Instagram
Old 09-22-2012, 08:46 PM #544
They Call Me Rain
Aaron

Annual Supporting Member
They Call Me Rain owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
They Call Me Rain supports Team VICIOUS
They Call Me Rain is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
They Call Me Rain is Legendary
They Call Me Rain is Boss
They Call Me Rain supports Empire
Quote:
lol y u talkin' bout my dick bro
1) i get laid on the regular, don't like trashy girls either you're ****ing stupid
2) how is a black beater, black overdyed jeans, a black hat and reddish brown watch/belt/tortoise shell glasses, mtm TOJ lambskin jacket, and ill 600 dollar brown and black lambskin and suede boots (koppd for 3) bummy or trashy or thrown together? it also matched/colour coordinated well since you were so concerned with matching, the leather band on the hat even perfectly matches the watch and belt. so i'm just thinking that because i'm wearing a beater and a double rider it's just automatically trashy? and lol saying its not aesthetically pleasing and i don't get chicks, like i said that night wearing that i was approached several times by hot fashion/journalism/photography/film/art chicks with compliments on what i was wearing to break the ice. inb4 lies, bettheywerefatntrashy, bettheyweremen, etc
3) I bet you dress exceedingly boring in your attempts at dressing well, have some fun, live a little
4) just because your opinion sucks doesn't mean i can't accept criticism
5) lists are pretty boss, brah
6) i'm sorry if your tender heart felt attacked i was belligerent whisky/beer drunk, deal wit it
i dont understand how u can tipe liek this i feel dum
Quote:
lolololololololololololololololololololololololol OH BOY. Hey, it's cool, bro. Go get laid. If it works for you, it works. I dgaf. It's not like it changes my life any to see some schmuck dressed like he rolled out of a garbage bin.
You're on a roll
Quote:
Originally Posted by pflfranco View Post
This thread is amazing

Keep up the good argument ladies.

cat fight
meow
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoBaller1991 View Post
zeroevolution- whats wrong with copying a manniquin? dont stores try and put the best looking outfits on them? And if i like the clothes a manniquin is wearing and want them, ill get them lol I'm not gonna not get some clothes because a fake person is wearing them.

edit: nvm, im on my phone and just skimmed the post and read it wrong lol
lol it's okay I still <3 you
no homo
Old 09-22-2012, 08:55 PM #545
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
why does this thread always turn into a pissing contest about getting women? lol, so secure
because getting women should be the prime purpose for your look, duuuhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by They Call Me Rain View Post
i dont understand how u can tipe liek this i feel dum
usually used ironically, or sarcastically; often paired with bro 'n such
deal wit it bro

cat fight? i got tiger blood man
Old 09-22-2012, 09:03 PM #546
They Call Me Rain
Aaron

Annual Supporting Member
They Call Me Rain owns a Planet Eclipse Ego