PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2012, 01:34 AM #505
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

also recommending a ****ing plaid shirt over a beater when its humid as ****, hot and raining is stupid. and you should feel stupid, and be sad.
don't forget to renew your GQ subscription ya *****
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-22-2012, 01:35 AM #506
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

EDIT: also my boots are ill and brown and i don't know whatyou're babbling about

EDIT x2: magnolia is an awesome movie

Last edited by incobWTF : 09-22-2012 at 01:38 AM.
Old 09-22-2012, 03:09 AM #507
ZeR0 EVOlution
Sub-Ω

ZeR0 EVOlution is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
ZeR0 EVOlution is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Alright, bro. You have fun with that. As someone who actually isn't a total social outcast, I'm only trying to help. But hey bro, your call. No need to get defensive because you look like you rolled around in a Goodwill for an hour and made it out alive.
46/0/0

C'est une grande habileté que de savoir cacher son habilité.
Old 09-22-2012, 07:28 AM #508
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

lol
you're an idiot
a) none of what i'm wearing there looks like/is from a thrift store
b) thrift stores are the **** anyways
c) only self righteous nobs who think they know **** talk about 'fashion rules' like not pairing brown and black, you're a fool
d) just because you found a few people who are as stupid and lacking of taste as you are doesn't mean you ain't a social outcast bro
e) you obviously have a hard time grasping a fits purpose, suggesting a formal leather jacket (lol?) mtm lambskin doublerider > you and i wear buttonups almost exclusively but the deep u of the beater + the collar line of the jacket looks sick. Wearing a buttonup would change the fit entirely (not that i haven't worn that ****) but you'd probably be ****ting about saying i look like 'indiana jones with my fedora'
f) I have fun with what I wear and like it or not *****es/people dig it (eg. i wore that to a ryerson magazine launch with photographers, fashion students etc and got several random compliments from cute art school girls)
g) just cuz u can't pull it off don't mean ya gotta hate son

Last edited by incobWTF : 09-22-2012 at 11:00 AM.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:07 AM #509
They Call Me Rain
Aaron

Annual Supporting Member
They Call Me Rain is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
They Call Me Rain supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats
^ that guy cares
Lol word
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeR0 EVOlution
Alright, bro. You have fun with that. As someone who actually isn't a total social outcast, I'm only trying to help. But hey bro, your call. No need to get defensive because you look like you rolled around in a Goodwill for an hour and made it out alive.
he's wrecking you incob
Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF
lol
you're an idiot
a) none of what i'm wearing there looks like/is from a thrift store
b) thrift stores are the **** anyways
c) only self righteous nobs who think they know **** talk about 'fashion rules' like not pairing brown and black, you're a fool
d) just because you found a few people who are as stupid and lacking of taste as you are doesn't mean you ain't a social outcast bro
e) you obviously have a hard time grasping a fits purpose, suggesting a formal leather jacket (lol?) mtm lambskin doublerider > you and i wear buttonups almost exclusively but the deep u of the beater + the collar line of the jacket looks sick. Wearing a buttonup would change the fit entirely (not that i haven't worn that ****) but you'd probably be ****ting about saying i look like 'indiana jones with my fedora'
f) I have fun with what and like it or not *****es/people dig it (eg. i wore that to a ryerson magazine launch with photographers, fashion students etc and got several random compliments from cute art school girls)
g) just cuz u can't pull it off don't mean ya gotta hate son
Still stuck in the hole > out
Old 09-22-2012, 10:41 AM #510
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 09-22-2012, 10:48 AM #511
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

Quote:
Originally Posted by They Call Me Rain View Post
Lol word

he's wrecking you incob

Still stuck in the hole > out
i don't even know what you're trying to say
Old 09-22-2012, 11:43 AM #512
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

can never really see my footwear in my pics cuase of lighting
pics from a wierd angle they're not that long lookin IRL

Last edited by incobWTF : 09-22-2012 at 11:46 AM.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:51 AM #513
PuzL (Banned)

PuzL owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PuzL has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PuzL has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PuzL has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I love shopping at thrift stores. Goodwill sometimes has decent shoes too. macys for socks/underwear. and 99cent store for gel an the like.

There is a spot called buffalo exchange that retails used cloths, but they have, nice stuff...emericas, supras, Fatal, obey, etc.
Old 09-22-2012, 01:25 PM #514
ZeR0 EVOlution
Sub-Ω

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuzL View Post
I love shopping at thrift stores. Goodwill sometimes has decent shoes too. macys for socks/underwear. and 99cent store for gel an the like.

There is a spot called buffalo exchange that retails used cloths, but they have, nice stuff...emericas, supras, Fatal, obey, etc.
The Buffalo Exchange on Ventura, or the one in Hollywood? The Ventura one is bigger, that's the one I always go to. Thrift stores are legit, sometimes you find great **** there. Or sometimes you do what that guy does and just buy anything you can afford, and then hope that throwing a bunch of the stuff together might make a decent outfit.

But hey man, what do I know? Apparently, I'm an idiot for wanting to look good.
46/0/0

Old 09-22-2012, 01:40 PM #515
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeR0 EVOlution View Post
The Buffalo Exchange on Ventura, or the one in Hollywood? The Ventura one is bigger, that's the one I always go to. Thrift stores are legit, sometimes you find great **** there. Or sometimes you do what that guy does and just buy anything you can afford, and then hope that throwing a bunch of the stuff together might make a decent outfit.

But hey man, what do I know? Apparently, I'm an idiot for wanting to look good.
No you're an idiot for your idea of what looking good is dumb *****

Old 09-22-2012, 02:16 PM #516
PuzL (Banned)

lol the one on ventura.
Old 09-22-2012, 02:49 PM #517
ZeR0 EVOlution
Sub-Ω

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats View Post
No you're an idiot for your idea of what looking good is dumb *****
OH! An internet tough guy! I remember caring about you guys being cool 10 years ago.

Cussing on the internet doesn't make you bamf, it makes you look like you're uneducated. **** **** **** ****. See, I'm tough, too!

But hey man, I actually have success with women. I don't know, maybe it's because I don't look like I came out of the Beat It video.

46/0/0

Old 09-22-2012, 02:50 PM #518
Chris-Craft

Quote:
There are sooo many things wrong with this. Lose that hat, it makes you look Amish. Especially if you have a beard. It throws off the glasses, which should otherwise look great on your face due to your jawline.

Second, get your ****ing beard trimmed. No girl will ever dig that. Unless you're gay, and in that case, it doesn't matter because gay men seemingly hit on me no matter how homeless I'm looking on any particular lazy Sunday.

Third, what do you think this is, the 80s? You're rocking a skinny leather jacket with what looks like a wife beater under it? Go buy a collared shirt, plaid if that's what your hipster heart fancies, and wear it. Get a dark color, maybe dark blue/black plaid. Then buy a FRESH white undershirt, one that is bleached as white as chalk, and wear it underneath the shirt. BUTTON THE THING, except for the top 2 buttons. TWO. Three is pushing it.

Your shoes look ridiculous. If you're going to wear a brown belt, wear a brown leather jacket. Don't mix the two. BLACK belt. BLACK shoes. Nice ones. I saw a pair on the last page that were great. Buy those. BLACK jacket. You can wear that jacket if you want, but you should probably go invest in a nicer, more formal occasion leather jacket since that one looks like you're in the Village People. That's the rule.

You're mixing and matching. Go get a job in retail and do that for a year. Until then, stick to copying the mannequins for inspiration.

Wow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
Old 09-22-2012, 02:51 PM #519
PuzL (Banned)

Some girls like that bum-trash look, Personally I find that it works wonders.
Old 09-22-2012, 02:51 PM #520
ZeR0 EVOlution
Sub-Ω

Alright. I'll let the hivemind think they're doing well for themselves. Show me pics of you guys out in public, I want to see the crowd that gathers around y'all to bask in the glory that is your outfits.

Edit:
And the bum-look works. It does. But it has to be done tastefully. That's the key word. TASTEFULLY. That guy does not look good, at all. It's not aesthetically pleasing in the least. Clothes are like architecture. Anyone can design a house, but some are prettier than others. He looks like crap, plain and simple. Maybe in the mid-west or east coast, that stuff works. I wouldn't know, I don't live there. But here, we actually have to try. We do. I don't know very many girls that would go out with a guy like that, but I don't hang out with hood-rats. It's just not my cup of tea. If you dress trashy, you get trashy girls. If you dress in a suit, you get girls who dig guys in suits. You will reap what you sew, and he didn't try very hard when he was farming for an outfit.

But hey, I prefer non-trashy women. Social psych is a hell of a thing, and people's impressions of you are made within the first 10 seconds of meeting them. So if you want to look bummy, fine. But look NICE and bummy. A nice leather jacket. A nice pair of shoes. A nice outfit. That just looks terrible, and I'll put money on it homeboy doesn't get laid because he's too thick headed to accept criticism, and seemingly very self-conscious. He just attacks me with bad words and a list of **** that annoys him. Good on you, bro. But hey, it's your dry-spell, not mine. My dick is doing just fine right here.
46/0/0

Last edited by ZeR0 EVOlution : 09-22-2012 at 02:56 PM.
Old 09-22-2012, 02:54 PM #521
PuzL (Banned)

Old 09-22-2012, 03:30 PM #522
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

lol y u talkin' bout my dick bro
1) i get laid on the regular, don't like trashy girls either you're ****ing stupid
2) how is a black beater, black overdyed jeans, a black hat and reddish brown watch/belt/tortoise shell glasses, mtm TOJ lambskin jacket, and ill 600 dollar brown and black lambskin and suede boots (koppd for 3) bummy or trashy or thrown together? it also matched/colour coordinated well since you were so concerned with matching, the leather band on the hat even perfectly matches the watch and belt. so i'm just thinking that because i'm wearing a beater and a double rider it's just automatically trashy? and lol saying its not aesthetically pleasing and i don't get chicks, like i said that night wearing that i was approached several times by hot fashion/journalism/photography/film/art chicks with compliments on what i was wearing to break the ice. inb4 lies, bettheywerefatntrashy, bettheyweremen, etc
3) I bet you dress exceedingly boring in your attempts at dressing well, have some fun, live a little
4) just because your opinion sucks doesn't mean i can't accept criticism
5) lists are pretty boss, brah
6) i'm sorry if your tender heart felt attacked i was belligerent whisky/beer drunk, deal wit it
Old 09-22-2012, 03:40 PM #523
ZeR0 EVOlution
Sub-Ω

lolololololololololololololololololololololololol OH BOY. Hey, it's cool, bro. Go get laid. If it works for you, it works. I dgaf. It's not like it changes my life any to see some schmuck dressed like he rolled out of a garbage bin.
46/0/0

Old 09-22-2012, 03:44 PM #524
Chris-Craft

Quote:
Alright. I'll let the hivemind think they're doing well for themselves. Show me pics of you guys out in public, I want to see the crowd that gathers around y'all to bask in the glory that is your outfits.

Edit:
And the bum-look works. It does. But it has to be done tastefully. That's the key word. TASTEFULLY. That guy does not look good, at all. It's not aesthetically pleasing in the least. Clothes are like architecture. Anyone can design a house, but some are prettier than others. He looks like crap, plain and simple. Maybe in the mid-west or east coast, that stuff works. I wouldn't know, I don't live there. But here, we actually have to try. We do. I don't know very many girls that would go out with a guy like that, but I don't hang out with hood-rats. It's just not my cup of tea. If you dress trashy, you get trashy girls. If you dress in a suit, you get girls who dig guys in suits. You will reap what you sew, and he didn't try very hard when he was farming for an outfit.

But hey, I prefer non-trashy women. Social psych is a hell of a thing, and people's impressions of you are made within the first 10 seconds of meeting them. So if you want to look bummy, fine. But look NICE and bummy. A nice leather jacket. A nice pair of shoes. A nice outfit. That just looks terrible, and I'll put money on it homeboy doesn't get laid because he's too thick headed to accept criticism, and seemingly very self-conscious. He just attacks me with bad words and a list of **** that annoys him. Good on you, bro. But hey, it's your dry-spell, not mine. My dick is doing just fine right here.
jesus christ will you shut up already?
Old 09-22-2012, 03:53 PM #525
Chris-Craft

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
Closed Thread