•••G6R Owners Club: V3 |Bjorn trigger jobs make you loose and sloppy|•••
General Rules :
1. You must have previously/own a G6R to be eligible for acceptance.
2. General Rules from PBNation apply to this club.
3. There will be no tolerance for the conducting of B/S/T in the thread; please, take it to a PM.
4. Flaming the club or it's members, trolling the thread, or causing a general annoyance within the thread will earn you a report.
5. No posting of inappropriate images or videos, links, or posts.
6. Please Act Mature...
7. Must stay active, inactivity will be the cause of removal from the club.
8. Ask any questions you have among the club; in PM's or in the thread.
9. MUST PUT A VALID LINK WITH (G6R OWNERS CLUB) IN SIG!
How to join :
1. Start your application, by stating in the beginning of your post, that you would like to apply to join the (G6R Owners Club).
2. Attach, at least one picture of your G6R, playing, ect.. The more pictures, the better.
3. Post a picture, that you would like seen underneath your name on the official members list.
4. Post an active (click-able) link to the club in your signature.
5. Keep posting and participating as an active member would too be added to the club.
You know...my last post was rather sarcastic yet was my honest opinion. There are plenty of knowledgable stand up guys on here that can hook you up with repairs and tunes. Why send it in when regular *** people can do it for cheap? It's a win in my book.