Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2012, 07:26 PM #421
Josh65190
 
 
Josh65190's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: FT.Stewart
Josh65190 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Josh65190 is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProMod View Post
Did you take the frame off of the marker? If so, it's likely that you either pinched an eye wire, or dropped one of the gas-through-grip orings.

**Edit**

As for OringMonkey, he gets my seal of approval. If you've got a problem with your order, try contacting him via skype. The shop and the online store are no longer connected so if you try calling the shop regarding an online order, they'll ignore you (long story short, the original owner of OringMonkey partnered with someone to open the storefront, and then they went their separate ways on bad terms....)

Trust me when I say if you contact Dave via Skype, he'll definitely set everything straight. He's a really good guy.
It was a o ring I did not realize one of those little ones fell out. Thanks again for the help. What size are those o rings. My o ring kit that I purchased does not have any of those small ones
__________________
Nothing shoots like a DM
Josh65190 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-04-2012, 08:18 PM #422
ProMod
Gun Tech
 
ProMod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: New Jersey
Annual Supporting Member
ProMod owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ProMod is an NCPA player
ProMod supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh65190 View Post
It was a o ring I did not realize one of those little ones fell out. Thanks again for the help. What size are those o rings. My o ring kit that I purchased does not have any of those small ones
Ah! Glad to hear it's a quick fix; I want to say they're 1x3 orings.
__________________
2014 Vapor Breakdown Video
ProMod's Marker Repair Thread,
Vapor Breakdown, and Vapor Tuning Guide
Originally posted by msonic- Think of Simon as Paintball's Tony Stark. For real.
"...Looks Like A...." earns you an instant NEWBIE tag. Don't be a newbie.
ProMod is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 07:26 AM #423
Fiskett
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProMod View Post
Ah! Glad to hear it's a quick fix; I want to say they're 1x3 orings.
I can confirm that they are 1x3.
Fiskett is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 07:00 PM #424
Josh65190
 
 
Josh65190's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: FT.Stewart
Josh65190 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Josh65190 is for the Gunfight
What's the best way to break down the Asa
__________________
Nothing shoots like a DM
Josh65190 is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 01:35 AM #425
ProMod
Gun Tech
 
ProMod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: New Jersey
Annual Supporting Member
ProMod owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ProMod is an NCPA player
ProMod supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh65190 View Post
What's the best way to break down the Asa
hehehe, I actually made this a while ago as a joke, but it does come in handy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEdKAA35L8c
__________________
2014 Vapor Breakdown Video
ProMod's Marker Repair Thread,
Vapor Breakdown, and Vapor Tuning Guide
Originally posted by msonic- Think of Simon as Paintball's Tony Stark. For real.
"...Looks Like A...." earns you an instant NEWBIE tag. Don't be a newbie.
ProMod is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 04:27 AM #426
acidcustum
the only CF Trigger maker
 
acidcustum's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Queensland, AUSTRALIA
Annual Supporting Member
acidcustum is for the Gunfight
LuLu
new design on its way

john
__________________
Sponsor of Custom Cockers & Impulse owners group
Offical Trigger supplier for Phoenix Contact

will only make the best no crap or can't sleep
C/F TRIGGERS AVAILABLE NOW http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v471/acidcustom/
Email acidcustom@yahoo.com.au
REVIEWS
http://www.pbnation.com/reviews/prod...iber_triggers/
acidcustum is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 11:14 AM #427
RonaldCrb
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
is there any semi-sponsoring opportunitties with that include a Vapor on the package? who do i have to talk about it?
__________________
Cowboy Mc is waiting for ya!
RonaldCrb is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 11:16 AM #428
juggernaught_lives
Mowing Fools Since 1987
 
juggernaught_lives's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: On a cozy street corner
 has been a member for 10 years
juggernaught_lives plays in the PSP
juggernaught_lives is for the Gunfight
I need another one John
__________________
FREE AGENT Necessity Before Loyalty
Coming Soon New Paintball Line - Maneuverability, Breathability, Accessibility and Protection
Fat Ballers - We're not fat, we're fluffy / Insight Operators Group
Dye i4 LENSES and MASK BAGS F/S/T
Disruptive Custom Anodized Full Barrel Kit with 15" Carbon Fiber Tip and Barrel Case
juggernaught_lives is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 11:18 AM #429
ProMod
Gun Tech
 
ProMod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: New Jersey
Annual Supporting Member
ProMod owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ProMod is an NCPA player
ProMod supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonaldCrb View Post
is there any semi-sponsoring opportunitties with that include a Vapor on the package? who do i have to talk about it?
Sales@MachinePaintball.com or Drew@MachinePaintball.com

I bet Andy would be more than happy to help you. Fair warning, they're not just going to hand out vapors; they're looking for the best of the best.
__________________
2014 Vapor Breakdown Video
ProMod's Marker Repair Thread,
Vapor Breakdown, and Vapor Tuning Guide
Originally posted by msonic- Think of Simon as Paintball's Tony Stark. For real.
"...Looks Like A...." earns you an instant NEWBIE tag. Don't be a newbie.
ProMod is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 12:50 PM #430
venom1387
 
 
venom1387's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: newton, KS
venom1387 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
venom1387 supports Team VICIOUS
venom1387 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
venom1387 supports DLX Technology
Hey guys hate to post because i am not a member but i have a luxe 1.0 and i was wondering what and how do they compaire to the vapor also i wanted to know how much would i have to add please be honest about price
venom1387 is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 01:25 PM #431
ProMod
Gun Tech
 
ProMod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: New Jersey
Annual Supporting Member
ProMod owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ProMod is an NCPA player
ProMod supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by venom1387 View Post
Hey guys hate to post because i am not a member but i have a luxe 1.0 and i was wondering what and how do they compaire to the vapor also i wanted to know how much would i have to add please be honest about price
No worries dude, you're welcome to post here as long as you have an interest.


I send everyone to this video; nic did a really honest review and I think he's spot on.



I also have a post on the PbN review section that might be of use:
http://www.pbnation.com/reviews/prod...1#review_29407

In my personal opinion, I prefer the vapor over the luxe simply because it feels more streamline and it has a fast response....the 1.0 luxes always felt a little 'farty' to me, for lack of a better term. The luxe is an awesome marker (and I've had several) but I feel as if the Vapor has more potential if tuned correctly. There's a link in my sig to the tuning guide.


As for pricing, talk with TradeMyGun or PbN_AutoTrader; you'll probably be adding around 800 for a brand new one, 5-600 used. But then again, that's their call, not mine. Used Vapors are going for around 1300 average, new is 1650. (remember, if you buy used, you can RE-REGISTER the marker and you'll get the new hopper shipped to you...provided you register before world cup)
__________________
2014 Vapor Breakdown Video
ProMod's Marker Repair Thread,
Vapor Breakdown, and Vapor Tuning Guide
Originally posted by msonic- Think of Simon as Paintball's Tony Stark. For real.
"...Looks Like A...." earns you an instant NEWBIE tag. Don't be a newbie.
ProMod is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 04:34 PM #432
Josh65190
 
 
Josh65190's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: FT.Stewart
Josh65190 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Josh65190 is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProMod View Post
hehehe, I actually made this a while ago as a joke, but it does come in handy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEdKAA35L8c
Once again you are the man. I have a lot of questions about programming the ape board. I am the only one in my area with a vapor so it's kinda hard to get answers. Maybe it's because I am a newb but I see all these pictures with bps set at like 10.5 11..8 I can't figure out how to program it all I can do is 10.0 11.0 so on and so forth. I know straight newb but thanks for all the help anyways
__________________
Nothing shoots like a DM
Josh65190 is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 05:09 PM #433
Killabot
MoFo Gun Slinger
 
Killabot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Lafayette
Killabot is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Killabot owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh65190 View Post
Once again you are the man. I have a lot of questions about programming the ape board. I am the only one in my area with a vapor so it's kinda hard to get answers. Maybe it's because I am a newb but I see all these pictures with bps set at like 10.5 11..8 I can't figure out how to program it all I can do is 10.0 11.0 so on and so forth. I know straight newb but thanks for all the help anyways
There is a bps fine right after the bps setting where you can adjust the bps in small increments. This will allow you to set your marker to 12.5 or what every awesome rate of fire you want!!
__________________
My personal armory:
CSL Excalibur
Bob Long Ripper Victory 1 of 1
1 of 1 Pooty Clone GT
JMJ Featherlight Excalibur 04
Ironmen Timmy
Classic Timmy
Killabot is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 05:16 PM #434
Josh65190
 
 
Josh65190's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: FT.Stewart
Josh65190 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Josh65190 is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killabot View Post
There is a bps fine right after the bps setting where you can adjust the bps in small increments. This will allow you to set your marker to 12.5 or what every awesome rate of fire you want!!
Thanks man!!!
__________________
Nothing shoots like a DM
Josh65190 is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 05:25 PM #435
venom1387
 
 
venom1387's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: newton, KS
venom1387 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
venom1387 supports Team VICIOUS
venom1387 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
venom1387 supports DLX Technology
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProMod View Post
No worries dude, you're welcome to post here as long as you have an interest.


I send everyone to this video; nic did a really honest review and I think he's spot on.



I also have a post on the PbN review section that might be of use:
http://www.pbnation.com/reviews/prod...1#review_29407

In my personal opinion, I prefer the vapor over the luxe simply because it feels more streamline and it has a fast response....the 1.0 luxes always felt a little 'farty' to me, for lack of a better term. The luxe is an awesome marker (and I've had several) but I feel as if the Vapor has more potential if tuned correctly. There's a link in my sig to the tuning guide.


As for pricing, talk with TradeMyGun or PbN_AutoTrader; you'll probably be adding around 800 for a brand new one, 5-600 used. But then again, that's their call, not mine. Used Vapors are going for around 1300 average, new is 1650. (remember, if you buy used, you can RE-REGISTER the marker and you'll get the new hopper shipped to you...provided you register before world cup)
Thankyou verry much
venom1387 is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 11:16 PM #436
ProMod
Gun Tech
 
ProMod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: New Jersey
Annual Supporting Member
ProMod owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ProMod is an NCPA player
ProMod supports DLX Technology
No prob you guys.

And as for the APE boards, I'll be adding a section to the Tuning Guide sooner than later that goes over usage and how to change/dial in settings.....This is arguably the longest re-write of a document I've done so far. And thank the admins for giving me more post-space!
__________________
2014 Vapor Breakdown Video
ProMod's Marker Repair Thread,
Vapor Breakdown, and Vapor Tuning Guide
Originally posted by msonic- Think of Simon as Paintball's Tony Stark. For real.
"...Looks Like A...." earns you an instant NEWBIE tag. Don't be a newbie.
ProMod is offline  
Old 09-07-2012, 05:15 PM #437
Scott.G
Scrub Life
 
Scott.G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Canada
Scott.G plays in the PSP
Scott.G owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Scott.G posts videos on PbNation
Scott.G plays in the APPA D1 division
hey, my vapor is leaking out of the body area, no really sure where but generally by the vapor logo or just behind the trigger. im guessing its the solenoid but im not too sure help please!
__________________
Scrub Life
613
Scott.G is offline  
Old 09-07-2012, 08:47 PM #438
ProMod
Gun Tech
 
ProMod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: New Jersey
Annual Supporting Member
ProMod owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ProMod is an NCPA player
ProMod supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott.G View Post
hey, my vapor is leaking out of the body area, no really sure where but generally by the vapor logo or just behind the trigger. im guessing its the solenoid but im not too sure help please!
Most likely you either pinched an eye wire (MAKE SURE THEY'RE IN THE GROOVE) or you've lost one of the transfer port orings. there's one on each side behind the trigger.

If you put 800 PSI through your marker, it's possibly the solenoid, but unlikely. those things are pretty hard to break.
__________________
2014 Vapor Breakdown Video
ProMod's Marker Repair Thread,
Vapor Breakdown, and Vapor Tuning Guide
Originally posted by msonic- Think of Simon as Paintball's Tony Stark. For real.
"...Looks Like A...." earns you an instant NEWBIE tag. Don't be a newbie.
ProMod is offline  
Old 09-08-2012, 08:07 PM #439
mas11j
 
 
mas11j's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Philadelphia
mas11j plays in the PSP
Why doesnt my ninja slp reg fit my vapor. It doesn't screw in all the way and I don't wanna force it.
__________________
United #12
mas11j is offline  
Old 09-08-2012, 08:16 PM #440
juggernaught_lives
Mowing Fools Since 1987
 
juggernaught_lives's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: On a cozy street corner
 has been a member for 10 years
juggernaught_lives plays in the PSP
juggernaught_lives is for the Gunfight
how much thread is showing??
__________________
FREE AGENT Necessity Before Loyalty
Coming Soon New Paintball Line - Maneuverability, Breathability, Accessibility and Protection
Fat Ballers - We're not fat, we're fluffy / Insight Operators Group
Dye i4 LENSES and MASK BAGS F/S/T
Disruptive Custom Anodized Full Barrel Kit with 15" Carbon Fiber Tip and Barrel Case
juggernaught_lives is offline  
Old 09-08-2012, 08:24 PM #441
mas11j
 
 
mas11j's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Philadelphia
mas11j plays in the PSP
Most of that it. And taking I rings off doesn't help. It doesn't screw in more the a turn or two at best.
__________________
United #12
mas11j is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump