PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-25-2012, 02:48 PM #1
Grizle
FROSTFACTORYCOMMINGSCOON

Removing Cobra Coin From Mamba IR3

So I have a Cobra Mamba Angel Ir3 and over the years I have been collecting cobra parts to bring it back to stock. Well the time has come to finish the project, and I want to get the gun anodized. I have gotten the thing apart except for the coin. The cobra coin thats is on the side of the gun is still on there. I need to get it off, but I don't want to damage it. Any one have any ideas?

ANGELS I WANT
Element Angel LCD, Rocky LCD, Rocky Ir3', Eclipse LED, Angel V8, Adrenalin Feather LCD,

MATRIXS I WANT
Entity, Kapp Flame, Tequila, Tequila Sunrise, Freeflow Lockout, Image Matrix, Freeflow Matrix
Grizle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-25-2012, 03:46 PM #2
dr.strangelove
The Angel Eye Doctor

has been a member for 10 years
A plastic pick or scraper will work - just slowly work it from one edge to the other. Some light heat (blow dryer or heat gun) might help to soften the adhesive, but make sure you don't use so much that you start to melt the jewel.
dr.strangelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 03:57 PM #3
Grizle
FROSTFACTORYCOMMINGSCOON

hmm. ok well im on the right track then. I have my heat gun out already, and my dental picks (metal i know, im being careful). I have read tons of threads through the years of people loosing these things, but I'm def having the opposite issue right now...it hasn't budged yet...ill keep at it.

ANGELS I WANT
Element Angel LCD, Rocky LCD, Rocky Ir3', Eclipse LED, Angel V8, Adrenalin Feather LCD,

MATRIXS I WANT
Entity, Kapp Flame, Tequila, Tequila Sunrise, Freeflow Lockout, Image Matrix, Freeflow Matrix
Grizle is offline   Reply With Quote