Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: What in YOUR opinion is the best pump accessories?
CCM 115 84.56%
CheckIt 13 9.56%
KAPP 2 1.47%
SM1 7 5.15%
WGP 9 6.62%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-28-2012, 04:53 PM #64
i8somepie
Michael Pasztor

Annual Supporting Member
i8somepie is an NCPA player
i8somepie plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by NGerali
So it seems, But they only have one piece that everyone is interested in, the Pump kit itself.
I'd disagree.

Underground Sports - Underground Army
The Best DYE dealer in NE Ohio

YetiPB.com - The only place you'll ever need, ever
i8somepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-28-2012, 04:57 PM #65
NGerali

Quote:
Originally Posted by i8somepie View Post
I'd disagree.

Continue my friend.
NGerali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 06:10 PM #66
i8somepie
Michael Pasztor

Annual Supporting Member
i8somepie is an NCPA player
i8somepie plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by NGerali

Continue my friend.
CCM makes a good product all around, and when purchased new through them carries a lifetime warranty. If you have an issue with a product, contact CCM via email or phone and they will set you straight. Their CS is in the top 5 of any paintball company. I also feel like CCM sets the standard to which other companies measure themselves to and try to beat. They've built up a strong fan base by proving it to those people that have become dedicated to it.

I've used their frames, lower tube kit, pump kits, rails, and feednecks. I've had no problems with any of them. Their lower tube kit is superb for a light pump stroke. I do like their feednecks, they plain work. I wish they had clamp levers, but they have their reasons for not adding one. They have great tolerances and are a great solution to anyone dropping in a pump kit to make a sniper. I also think their markers are some of the best quality made guns in paintball as well.

If you go through the BST, look and see how many markers are "CCM'd" and what CCM products are in them.

We all have our favorite companies, and choose to back them up with our opinions and wallets. You like the Hooptie and Check-it kits and so on, and there are people like me who have found a liking for CCM.

That being said, an AT'd t-handled single trigger Ripper MQ2 Sniper is my dream marker.

Underground Sports - Underground Army
The Best DYE dealer in NE Ohio

YetiPB.com - The only place you'll ever need, ever

Last edited by i8somepie : 05-28-2012 at 06:17 PM.
i8somepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 06:18 PM #67
NGerali

Thanks for the bio my friend.

I have also used CCM Kits, triggers and lower tubes, along with there rails and asa's.

I think hooptie has to be the smoothest, although I have no proof how or why, but it's probably my perfectly tuned Orracle that makes it feel that way.
Old 05-28-2012, 09:30 PM #68
drgonzo
Half-cocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by i8somepie View Post
I do like their feednecks, they plain work. I wish they had clamp levers, but they have their reasons for not adding one.
Good point, a lot of people don't remember that CCM pretty much pioneered the clamping feedneck in paintball. They were a pretty solid presence in the autococker aftermarket before they went strictly pump.
drgonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 10:40 PM #69
MrStiK
shhhh! I'm Incognito

MrStiK owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgonzo View Post
That's not true at all. They have pump-specific valves, springs, frames, bottom tube kits, not to mention complete guns.

Gonna disagree here, an autococker is an automatically cocking sniper, it's not a sniper by definition, and by its very name. When someone makes the mistake of calling it a semi pump, it's good for people to help that person not sound silly by pointing out that a gun can't be automatically and manually cocking at the same time... Don't think what hogzilla88 said was toolish in the least, it was very to the point.
Nowhere did I say they were the same marker. I just said they shared the same components and generically, the parts are interchangeable. While I agree with your comment, there was no need for the other poster to be so harsh over something so trivial. We are pumpers, we care for one another, unlike them semi players......
MrStiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:24 PM #70
NGerali

If nobody wants to nit pick.

An Autococker is a Sniper when in the Pump forum.
Old 05-29-2012, 10:31 PM #71
jeryzkid22
lone ranger

Annual Supporting Member
Can you put a front block on a t2 or 6.5 to make it an autococker?
jeryzkid22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:32 PM #72
Hogzilla88
Oh You Fancy Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGerali View Post
If nobody wants to nit pick.

An Autococker is a Sniper when in the Pump forum.
That's not nitpicking. A sniper is a sniper, an autococker is an autococker, regardless of what forum you're posting in.
Hogzilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:39 PM #73
NGerali

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeryzkid22 View Post
Can you put a front block on a t2 or 6.5 to make it an autococker?
I don't think so buddy.. Unless you make a custom one.
then maybe
Old 05-29-2012, 11:45 PM #74
drgonzo
Half-cocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogzilla88 View Post
That's not nitpicking. A sniper is a sniper, an autococker is an autococker, regardless of what forum you're posting in.
This. Autococker. Look at the name.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:12 AM #75
p8ntninja

p8ntninja has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
p8ntninja has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Other is what I pick. Leaving out CCI is almost criminal. Mike may not innovate new parts but his markers quite simply don't require aftermarket parts and is a pleasure to talk with. Ryan at SSC does great work for the Phantoms, so I would give my nod to him.
p8ntninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 12:25 AM #76
MrStiK
shhhh! I'm Incognito

MrStiK owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by drgonzo View Post
This. Autococker. Look at the name.
ok, is a CCM lower tube kit made for an Autococker, or is it made for the sniper?

But anyways, while you are correct that they are 2 different markers because they are called by 2 different names, and was what he said such blasphemy that you didn't understand what he meant by interchanging the names Autococker and Sniper?

In this forum (or in any other forum), is it an Autococker body or a Sniper body? Because heaven forbid someone calls it by the wrong damn name.
MrStiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:48 PM #77
NGerali

Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntninja View Post
Other is what I pick. Leaving out CCI is almost criminal. Mike may not innovate new parts but his markers quite simply don't require aftermarket parts and is a pleasure to talk with. Ryan at SSC does great work for the Phantoms, so I would give my nod to him.

That may be true BUT, this thread ( and poll ) is for the companies that make parts for other pump markers, as well as there own.

So CCI wouldn't really be a choice.

although I did leave out WWA
Old 05-30-2012, 03:13 PM #78
onepumpchump13
Total Greif #13

Ccm Ccm Ccm Ccm Ccm Ccm Ccm Ccm Ccm =)

http://www.xtremepaintballpark.com/
http://www.chipleymachine.com/
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1809223332
onepumpchump13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:38 PM #79
NGerali

Quote:
Originally Posted by onepumpchump13 View Post
Ccm Ccm Ccm Ccm Ccm Ccm Ccm Ccm Ccm =)
If you weren't under a secret contract with them, who would you pick.. Lol
Old 05-30-2012, 05:19 PM #80
drgonzo
Half-cocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStiK View Post
ok, is a CCM lower tube kit made for an Autococker, or is it made for the sniper?
It's specifically designed for snipers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStiK View Post
But anyways, while you are correct that they are 2 different markers because they are called by 2 different names, and was what he said such blasphemy that you didn't understand what he meant by interchanging the names Autococker and Sniper?

In this forum (or in any other forum), is it an Autococker body or a Sniper body? Because heaven forbid someone calls it by the wrong damn name.
This is passable in most other instances but the sniper/autococker is a different case than most because it literally is a pump with a semiauto kit grafted on, and the name itself refers to the automatic cocking of an otherwise not automatically cocking marker, i.e. the name itself refers to the semiautomatic version.

The most similar example I can think of is calling a Sidekick Stock a stock-class Sidekick Semi.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:27 PM #81
NGerali

It's really not that big of a deal, yes a sniper is specifically made as a pump and not with pneumatics or a front-block.

And a Autococker is a upgraded? Sniper so you don't have to pump it.
and it Automatically cocks when you pump the trigger and then re-cocks with the help of the pnuematics.

I'm almost positive that everyone knows the difference unless there brand new and now a " Sniper " is a new pump marker made by Empire....

Side note: We've gotten way off topic in here.

Please post vote for your favorite parts company and then post to say the reasons there your favorite!
Old 05-30-2012, 05:30 PM #82
onepumpchump13
Total Greif #13

I dont know if you were trolling me but I will definatly feed ya a lil if you were...

When it comes to pumps and customer service. There is no Equal on the market right now, CCM dominates completly.

I have always stood behind what I have felt to be the best on the market. A good time ago, when Total Greif was a CCI sponsered team. I could join but decided not to. Reason: It would have ment that I had to use a Phantom, instead of my sterling.

I shot a sterling pump gun, what I felt to be the best pump gun in my hands, at the time.. and had to remain off the roster and just play with them as an honorary member.

This is how strongly I feel about what I use.

IF you know me,This is no secret, I will always stand behind what I feel is the best. I fit on Total Greif because they feel the same about what they use.

Scoreboard. CCM

http://www.xtremepaintballpark.com/
http://www.chipleymachine.com/
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1809223332
onepumpchump13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 05:38 PM #83
NGerali

Quote:
I dont know if you were trolling me but I will definatly feed ya a lil if you were...

When it comes to pumps and customer service. There is no Equal on the market right now, CCM dominates completly.

I have always stood behind what I have felt to be the best on the market. A good time ago, when Total Greif was a CCI sponsered team. I could join but decided not to. Reason: It would have ment that I had to use a Phantom, instead of my sterling.

I shot a sterling pump gun, what I felt to be the best pump gun in my hands, at the time.. and had to remain off the roster and just play with them as an honorary member.

This is how strongly I feel about what I use.

IF you know me,This is no secret, I will always stand behind what I feel is the best. I fit on Total Greif because they feel the same about what they use.

Scoreboard. CCM
I was not Trolling you my friend.

Just joking around buddy.

I am well aware of CCM being the best customer service I have had in a long time. Dye hasn't been bad and Macdev is one of my favorites.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:39 PM #84
ridebmx211
RC ARMY

ridebmx211 is a founding member
ridebmx211 plays in the PSP
ridebmx211 supports Pev's Paintball
ridebmx211 plays in the APPA D4 division
ridebmx211 is Legendary
Quote:
Scoreboard. CCM
The poll results SPEAK TRUTH. some people like ego 7s better than CSLs, BUT the CSL is still a better marker.
Save the Environment, PLAY PUMP!
ridebmx211 is offline   Reply With Quote