Community Focus

Old 05-23-2012, 07:33 PM #1
2nwyka
A Lover and a Poet

2nwyka posts videos on PbNation
2nwyka has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Best Young-Gun Moments!

Hey, Young Guns!
Here's a thread where you can post all your young moments where you absolutely rocked, were talked down to and then came back with a bite, or just plain had fun!
Here's one of mine.
A few years back, when I was about 14, I went with some of my friends to our local field. This was before we were the Nighthawks, so we really were just there to have fun and play some 'ball. Anyways, a couple 20-something guys with DM9s and what I think was an '08 Ego singled us out to talk down to. Now, I'd been playing about two years, so I wasn't a complete newbie, but I didn't have $1000 worth of gear, so that made me next to dirt to them. After taking their taunts like "Hey look, renters!" and "Nice Brass Eagle." for some time, my friends and I challenged them to a game. Now, we were scared, as I had the most playing time of us, and everyone else had around 6 months to a year of experience, so we were not equipped to deal with these guys. I aired up my AutoCocker and strode onto the field confident that we would win. It was four of us versus four of them. It was a hyperball/recball field, so they were at a bit of a disadvantage with their flashy gear and brightly colored markers, but they did have more firepower. We made a plan and off the break we ran downfield. My friend on the right took a hit, while another got bunkered, taking the bunkerer down with him in the process. That left two of us versus three of them. Another teammate had a 98C Drugnov-styled sniper rifle, and gogged one of the players with a longball. It was two on two. The kid with the sniper rifle moved into the trenches and tried to hold off the two advancing enemies. I took the opportunity to disappear to the left flank with a clear shot on the backside of all the cover in front of my friend. As the two moved up, finally getting a headshot on my friend, one yelled out "You're dead meat!" I couldn't resist yelling "You are too!" as I eliminated the both of them from the back.
Needless to say, we were not talked down to the rest of the day. I saw the two rubbing the welts my 'Cocker had given them...
Noah
Rocking drop-forwards like they're going out of style...oh, wait...
Proud Pumper since 2011
2nwyka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 09:43 PM #2
paintball king777

paintball king777 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Just this last april, I was playing a 3 man tournament, I'm 13, and we were playing the team that ended up taking first. Off the break I shot one guy and they shot my buddy that took snake side. Then their darito player ran down the field and didn't even shoot and our darito player called himself out. I shot the guy in the loader in a snap battle. THen I took off snake side and saw the last guy in back center and started shooting and must have shot him 10-20 times. Yes these were adults.
paintball king777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 11:12 PM #3
tinopaintball

Annual Supporting Member
tinopaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tinopaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tinopaintball supports Team VICIOUS
tinopaintball supports Team VICIOUS
tinopaintball supports DLX Technology
ok, this is good, so it was a birthday for me so i went paintballing with like 3 or 4 people. but at our field, there is arenters only, so i just rented a gun too, it was some of thier first time playing and it would have been unfair in the self equiped. but now to the story it 2 games in a row i took out at least 13 people by my self, no joke!! it is a really long field, cant even shoot all the way down it.

off the break, our team ran up, all of our team went right, i went left, shot 1 person and made it all the way to the castle it the back, i then did the 10 ft rule to 1 person inside the castle and then to 5 of them hidding behind it, the ref was like wtf how did that happen...
for the next game i did the same thing, went down the left side and "surrendered" 4 of them..
they fell for it twice.. that was a fun day.

not exactly sure about the numbers though, except it was like around 6 each time.
Vicious CSL #3 --- Candy red ninja 68/45 --- SEED Rotor
Etha --------------------Ninja 68/45----------- Rotor
tinopaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 08:18 PM #4
NJKillaZ
LOL @ ur SWAG

NJKillaZ is playing at Living Legends V
NJKillaZ owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
NJKillaZ is for the Gunfight
NJKillaZ has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
3 on 1 i was the one in the 40 can. i won it. felt like such a boss.