Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2012, 07:19 AM #1240
hsilman
Disgustipated

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyshome13 View Post
Thanks bro, there is about a 10lbs difference. I usually do up hill treadmill walking at 3.5mph for 30 to 60 min five days a week.
I can tell a bit of difference, some of your fat deposits have shrunk for sure. Obviously you are still deep into the "unhealthy" bodyfat level so it's not going to be a huge difference.

That's quite a bit of cardio. Definitely not a bad thing at the stage you are at, but I'd go nuts myself lol

Do you count your calories or lift weights at all? I'd recommend doing both. Tons of people have gotten ridiculously huge(or model-skinny, if that's what you want...or just normal I guess lol) eating almost nothing but chicken breast and brown rice.

I understand being poor, you might not be able to afford a gym membership. You can try bodyweight type stuff, starting with pushups and progressing to dips, and trying chinups. Lower body is tougher, but pistol squats and hill sprints can help.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-06-2012, 08:21 AM #1241
nobodyshome13

nobodyshome13 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
nobodyshome13 supports Team VICIOUS
nobodyshome13 is for the Gunfight
nobodyshome13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Lift 6 days a week using a 3 day split. Bis/legs tris/chest and back/shoulders. Do core work every other day.

I keep track of calories pretty well right noe though not as good as I should. I have counted macros before and will start again soon.

Kind of fell off my motivation for a few weeks because of work/school/life but I'm getting back into the swing of being 100 percent motivated. My goal is to be big, want to do some shows and I don't think its out of reach, Just have to stay motivated.
Old 10-06-2012, 11:06 AM #1242
CobraXX
Klasic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelto123 View Post
Has Mrs Familiar ever posted pics?
Don't know of it was during your hiatus, but he was the one who would always post his push up workouts.
"Basically just take control of your life man and transcend your environment. Realize there is no need to be bored when there is nearly an infinite amount of mysteries yet to be discovered in our universe. Even closer to infinite is the things you have yet to learn in life, that you could be learning everyday. Don't take any second of your life for granted man."
Old 10-06-2012, 11:23 AM #1243
FHS JewFro
black AND white

Quote:
Thanks bro, there is about a 10lbs difference. I usually do up hill treadmill walking at 3.5mph for 30 to 60 min five days a week.
that sounds like an *** load of cardio, even if it is walking. arent you the one that works on the oil rig or something like that? so you already have an active job plus you do cardio 5 days a week PLUS you lift 5-6 days a week. i can almost guarantee you arent eating enough to support all the cals you are burning

drop cardio to 3 days a week, and maybe think about dropping a lifting day, you should be able notice the difference in your recovery and your weight loss

just a thought tho, im no expert, like Anthony.
"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: You guys are ridiculous, haha. Thanks though, just tryna look like a shaved ape. And the half foot of height Lurk has in me will always make my physique less impressive :tup:"

"Originally posted by WorldStrike: Drop the ego. The weights on the bar will lie to you, the mirror never will."
Old 10-06-2012, 02:28 PM #1244
Mr.Familiar
We're all the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelto123 View Post
Has Mrs Familiar ever posted pics?
First page.

Poor man, living a rich life
"Lay your facts by the side of every-day practices of this nation and you will say with me that, for revolting barbarity and shameless hypocrisy, America reigns without a rival." -Frederick Douglass
Old 10-06-2012, 02:49 PM #1245
Mr.Familiar
We're all the same

"Lay your facts by the side of every-day practices of this nation and you will say with me that, for revolting barbarity and shameless hypocrisy, America reigns without a rival." -Frederick Douglass
Old 10-06-2012, 03:28 PM #1246
nobodyshome13

nobodyshome13 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
nobodyshome13 supports Team VICIOUS
nobodyshome13 is for the Gunfight
nobodyshome13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by FHS JewFro View Post
that sounds like an *** load of cardio, even if it is walking. arent you the one that works on the oil rig or something like that? so you already have an active job plus you do cardio 5 days a week PLUS you lift 5-6 days a week. i can almost guarantee you arent eating enough to support all the cals you are burning

drop cardio to 3 days a week, and maybe think about dropping a lifting day, you should be able notice the difference in your recovery and your weight loss

just a thought tho, im no expert, like Anthony.
I was working offshore, came back on land to go back to school. I work at a golf course doing maintenance (mostly mowing fairways) and I am a drum tech (music teacher) at a local high school. I'm also taking 18 hours this semester in school, blah blah blah. When I was on the rig I was very active, With the current jobs I have the only activity I see during the day is running around with the kids in the high school. so for right now I am trying to do 5 days of cardio and 5-6 days of lifting. I also took about 2 weeks off of the gym ( Kept my diet in check though) so that I could really focus on school and getting my new life figured out (its been 4 years since ive been in school). I have since started working out again though and feel pretty good about my progress since Ive been on land.
Old 10-06-2012, 03:35 PM #1247
Mr.Familiar
We're all the same

^ Keep at it man. You'll get there

Old 10-07-2012, 11:33 AM #1248
FHS JewFro
black AND white

Quote:
I was working offshore, came back on land to go back to school. I work at a golf course doing maintenance (mostly mowing fairways) and I am a drum tech (music teacher) at a local high school. I'm also taking 18 hours this semester in school, blah blah blah. When I was on the rig I was very active, With the current jobs I have the only activity I see during the day is running around with the kids in the high school. so for right now I am trying to do 5 days of cardio and 5-6 days of lifting. I also took about 2 weeks off of the gym ( Kept my diet in check though) so that I could really focus on school and getting my new life figured out (its been 4 years since ive been in school). I have since started working out again though and feel pretty good about my progress since Ive been on land.
Yea man it sounds like you could really use the extra time by cutting some of the workouts out, jus sayin
"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: You guys are ridiculous, haha. Thanks though, just tryna look like a shaved ape. And the half foot of height Lurk has in me will always make my physique less impressive :tup:"

"Originally posted by WorldStrike: Drop the ego. The weights on the bar will lie to you, the mirror never will."
Old 10-10-2012, 09:43 PM #1249
run◘τhru
dxs.

Upper chest and shoulders are finally starting to develop
Old 10-10-2012, 09:44 PM #1250
]TSS[ Dake
Insight and Hilarity

has been a member for 10 years
jelly of bi peak

Bats make the world a better place. To find out how and sponsor them, click here.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:48 PM #1251
CobraXX
Klasic

Jelly of chest mass. Nice progress. You would look sick with another 10lbs of lean mass on you.
"Basically just take control of your life man and transcend your environment. Realize there is no need to be bored when there is nearly an infinite amount of mysteries yet to be discovered in our universe. Even closer to infinite is the things you have yet to learn in life, that you could be learning everyday. Don't take any second of your life for granted man."
Old 10-10-2012, 09:52 PM #1252
WorldStrike
PBN's Dick

WorldStrike supports Bob Gurnsey
WorldStrike posts videos on PbNation
WorldStrike has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
WorldStrike has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Looking good man.
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Old 10-10-2012, 10:07 PM #1253
theDJ
puzzling

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraXX View Post
Jelly of chest mass. Nice progress. You would look sick with another 10lbs of lean mass on you.
a.k.a. see you on the other forums and post back here in 12 weeks
Old 10-10-2012, 10:14 PM #1254
CobraXX
Klasic

idungetit. maybeigetit but not sure if you mean what i get
Old 10-10-2012, 10:23 PM #1255
theDJ
puzzling

yougetit.
Old 10-11-2012, 01:47 PM #1256
WorldStrike
PBN's Dick

WorldStrike supports Bob Gurnsey
WorldStrike posts videos on PbNation
WorldStrike has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
WorldStrike has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I think you get it cobra...3 months is a pretty typical length for running certain compounds.
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Old 10-11-2012, 02:07 PM #1257
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.

Creatine?
Old 10-11-2012, 03:07 PM #1258
Lurker27
Engineering the Future

Annual Supporting Member
Lurker27 is a Supporting Member
Lurker27 posts videos on PbNation
Lurker27 has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
Can we not do that in every ****ing thread
Old 10-11-2012, 04:03 PM #1259
FHS JewFro
black AND white

rules are meant to be broken

Old 10-11-2012, 04:19 PM #1260
Lurker27
Engineering the Future

Annual Supporting Member
Lurker27 is a Supporting Member
Lurker27 posts videos on PbNation
Lurker27 has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
yea no
Closed Thread