has been a member for 10 years
Waste of time.
Advertisement
Old 12-30-2003, 06:23 PM #44
elTwitcho

Quote:
Originally posted by RIAA

A). Not drinking any water at all. Dancing + E -Water = Death.
B). Drinking too much water. (As stated earlier)
C). Not even ingesting MDMA, but something else the roll was made with.

So go try it, the worst that will happen is that you wake up with a sore jaw and sore legs, big deal.
Or the worst that could happen is that you dehydrate and die.

Or you die of losing too much salt.

Or you get PMA instead of MDMA and die of an overdose.

Or you get experimental drugs like 2CT-7 and nobody even knows what the long term effects of what you've taken are.

Or your body temperature goes too high and you die.

Big deal though, no?

I'm by no means anti drug, I've done alot more than a good percentage of the people here both on a "quest for enlightenment" level and a "how high can I possibly get" level. That includes alot of drugs that are potentially harmful and even addictive. The one thing to always remember is never to downplay the risks like you just did. It's irresponsible, stupid and dangerous. There is no excuse for equating "It's fairly dangerous but the risks can be minimized to almost nothing if you take the right precautions" with "I was careful and took few risks so I got off fine, therefore it's safe". People die from these things and I can assure you that those among us in the drug community do not appreciate kids ODing and bringing along bad press and government pressure for even stricter reforms (read: Rave Act).

IF you are going to decide to take something other than pot, read every single link of every page you can find on erowid. Read about OD'ing if it's applicable, read about purity issues, read about legal implications, read about health problems like Olney's Lesions and HPPD or strokes if they apply. You're better off being paranoid and missing out on a potentially good time than being stupid and missing out on the rest of your life because you're dead.

A Haiku about Life - By Secret Asian Man
twitch slaps me around
he likes to make me his *****
Because of small cock
Old 12-30-2003, 06:24 PM #45
SpankyCC

Quote:
Originally posted by paintballdude_13
I know you can make liquid MDMA, so that could easily be used to soak pot in. Now I can't find any info about that online other than there is liquid MDMA (X). If that was not it, I've read about 10 different places that people will lace pot or cigs with liquid Ketamine. Cause lets just say this wasn't normal pot. My body was numb, everything seemed like a dream world, it caused me to become really dehydrated, horny as ****, the tv was in trancing and what not. It had to be laced with either one.

*EDIT*

I forgot to mention that I got this stuff off of a raver guy whos all into the club drugs and what not, he gave me a gram for free cause I was tight with him.
I call shennangans. Those people don't just give out free grams and ****.
Old 12-30-2003, 06:26 PM #46
elTwitcho

Quote:
Originally posted by SpankyCC
I call shennangans. Those people don't just give out free grams and ****.
Actually I know someone who gives out E to girls at the club (they know they're taking E btw, he's not date raping them... technically) so they get horny and go home with him. It's some scuzzy practice but who knows, maybe the dude was trying to have sex with paintballdude13

twitch slaps me around
Because of small cock
Old 12-30-2003, 06:48 PM #47
RIAA
Banned

Twitch, I wasn't really downplaying it. Basically, if you are stupid and take drugs, you will die.

If you take them in moderation and don't act like a f-ing moron, then you will be ok.
Old 12-30-2003, 06:55 PM #48
elTwitcho

A moron can look up the facts and see that "So I shouldn't mix GHB with alcohol, ok that's cool" and be just fine, while a smart person could conveivably do something you wouldn't assume you would die from like drinking too much water and end up in the hospital. It isn't a matter of being smart or stupid, it's a matter of researching what you're doing because the "word on the street" is hardly ever accurate and is often really bad for you (for instance the whole "No man, Corricidin cough and cold is the safest way to trip on DXM" notion that was going around and was actually the worst way you could take it).

twitch slaps me around
Because of small cock
Old 12-30-2003, 07:24 PM #49
paintballdude_13
g33k

Quote:
Originally posted by elTwitcho
Actually I know someone who gives out E to girls at the club (they know they're taking E btw, he's not date raping them... technically) so they get horny and go home with him. It's some scuzzy practice but who knows, maybe the dude was trying to have sex with paintballdude13
Whoa twitch you took that alittle to far there buddy

Me and my friends had hooked this guy up with rides and what not before, knew him for along time. We didn't even smoke it with him. Lets just say one of my friends wasn't high at all before we started smoking. He smoked about once a week, he took like 4 hits of this ****, and he went and layed down on the couch. I saw him sitting there watching the tv with his jaw dropped and his eyes barely open and every little bit he'd giggle lol
Old 12-30-2003, 08:13 PM #50
elTwitcho

Quote:
Originally posted by paintballdude_13

Me and my friends had hooked this guy up with rides and what not before, knew him for along time. We didn't even smoke it with him. Lets just say one of my friends wasn't high at all before we started smoking. He smoked about once a week, he took like 4 hits of this ****, and he went and layed down on the couch. I saw him sitting there watching the tv with his jaw dropped and his eyes barely open and every little bit he'd giggle lol
If THAT's not the opening paragraph to a daterape story nothing is!

twitch slaps me around
Because of small cock
Old 12-30-2003, 08:14 PM #51
LittleDevilbmxer
I hate you all

LittleDevilbmxer is a Supporting Member
X screws you up. dont do it.
Old 12-30-2003, 08:19 PM #52
DreadLock Doc
Love Me, Don't Bother Me

Annual Supporting Member
DreadLock Doc is a Supporting Member
I just took some E. I'll be sure to stay online and let everyone know how I'm doing in a couple hours.

Old 12-30-2003, 08:28 PM #53
kookiemonstar
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Update: dreadlock is too high to type right now. If he does post it will be something stupid and most likely get him banned.

Anyways, how can you be smart while your high. You may take it and go "Ok I'm going to be smart about it" and end up doing something stupid and wind up dead. Really I wouldn't know what being high is like, but from people explaining it I dont think your going to remember to do something.
Old 12-30-2003, 08:32 PM #54
paintballdude_13
g33k

Quote:
Originally posted by kookiemonstar
Update: dreadlock is too high to type right now. If he does post it will be something stupid and most likely get him banned.

Anyways, how can you be smart while your high. You may take it and go "Ok I'm going to be smart about it" and end up doing something stupid and wind up dead. Really I wouldn't know what being high is like, but from people explaining it I dont think your going to remember to do something.
Ok since you've never been high I don't think you should speak on the subject. If you smoke some pot, do some hardcore opiates (herion, oxycontin, methadone), you don't go brain dead and not remember something. When I used to smoke, even though the last time was a week ago, but I have to stop, got busted for the 2nd time, I'd do everything high, drive, go to school, do homework, play pool, paintball, work, you name it. You can act smart and not do dumb things when your high, usually its your first time really ever doing drugs that you do something stupid cause you don't know how to control yourself.
Old 12-30-2003, 08:51 PM #55
DreadLock Doc
Love Me, Don't Bother Me

Annual Supporting Member
DreadLock Doc is a Supporting Member
Quote:

On the contrary, I frequently post while high and remember whatever I'd posted earlier. In the morning, I search through my post history on whatever forums I had posted in the night before, and delete any nonsensical gibberish I may've posted the night before.

Perhaps, in the future, you ought to refrain from making assumptions based on absolutely no personal experience on your part. Doing so would certainly save you face in the eyes of those that have had the misfortune of reading through your posts.

Old 12-30-2003, 09:26 PM #56
kookiemonstar

I guess people exagerate, what a surprise. Really the personally attack was uncalled for. I think posting "I just took drugs I'll tell you what happens" would get more people pissed off than me saying that drugs are bad for you. True, I may not be 100% correct, but being high most of the time is no way to live.
Think about it, how much have you wasted on drugs the past month. And for what, just to feel good? Nothing good comes out of doing drugs, no matter what it is. By the way, how does team and sponsor feel about you doing drugs?
Old 12-30-2003, 09:34 PM #57
DanCloutier
God

Take drugs and see what happens. That's my advice to the youth of America.
Old 12-30-2003, 09:40 PM #58
kookiemonstar

Great advice. Darwinism I guess, survival of the fittest.

Ok, does anyone know exact stats on how many people overdose vs people who do drugs? If everyone took drugs you would most likely loose a few friends.
Old 12-30-2003, 09:47 PM #59
paintballdude_13
g33k

Thats why you dont **** with all this cooked up ****, go for the all natural marijuana and shrooms. Low risk of overdose, doesn't **** your brain up.
Old 12-30-2003, 09:49 PM #60
DanCloutier
God

I wouldn't trust any of the DEA's or any other government agencies stats considering these are the same idiots that tried to link Terrorism and Teenage Pregnancies with Marijuana
Old 12-30-2003, 09:50 PM #61
toddshutter (Banned)

x is ghey
Old 12-30-2003, 10:50 PM #62
elTwitcho

Quote:
Nothing good comes out of doing drugs, no matter what it is.
And a big huge

WRONG

for this man over here

twitch slaps me around
Because of small cock
Old 12-30-2003, 10:52 PM #63
Gunny/Killa
thelilEngine/\thatCouldnt

DO hugs not drugs