Old 06-15-2012, 07:48 PM #1
element7180
BLITZ PAINTBALL!!

element7180 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
element7180 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
element7180 is attending Decay of Nations VI
element7180 supports DLX Technology
am i good at paintball update!!!

ok this time a 5 man!!! we did not place and i dont blame us. one player has a broken leg so it was hard for him on player was using a tippmann and one of are players it was his second week out but thats because 2 of our players were on vacation. give tips last video sucked hope this ones better!!

element7180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 01:31 AM #2
SilverViper

SilverViper has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Game 1:

+ Came into bunker with good action, ready to go.
+ Hard to tell if it was coming from you or your teamates, but I heard people talking.
+ Put on some nice pressure to try to get your upper 40 guy some breathing room(Once you draw fire though, you need to be yelling to him that you have that guy in so that he can wrap and take his shot).

- Upon entering bunker, you had no pressure, weren't shooting, and appeared to either not know where the opposition was or decided not to shoot. In my opinion, you could have easily moved up left to left aztec which gives you opportunity to move into that far left dorito. The dorito looks strong, but is always hard to say until you get onto a field.

Game 2:

+Good break and bunker entry,

-You got caught with tunnel vision at back right for too long(I can't tell if you kept gun right and head checked left...this is fine too if your gameplan is really reliant on keeping that corner in).

-Don't throw your pod out in the open, let it fall behind you. Pods give away positions. I'm sure say it doesn't matter, but it can't hurt to throw it backwards.

Game 3
+Nice breakout and entry. Look really good once again on entries!
-Try to keep gun up and downfield even when reloading
-You got caught sleeping. It happens. Lol.

Game 4:
- Breakout wasn't as clean
- Make moves quickly! You were hesitant and had a complete lane to the dorito. That dorito is a god bunker on that field. You get into it and can get kill shots on most of right field. Don't move in to that aztec as you were even more exposed in doing so. Just go straight for dorito and wrap it to hit out right corner.

As a team you guys should have primary bunkers and lanes off break. And then you should have lanes that each player needs to lock down in order to move into 2nd and 3rd bunker positions. Since I can't hear any communication, it's hard to tell if you guys have a solid gameplan and are telling each other to move or not. I know you guys had new players, but this is even more reason then for you to communicate to them.

Overall, from a single player stand point you looked much more poised compared to last video. You played tighter, entered into bunkers better, and laid down more lanes. '

Main things to work on
1) Communication
2) Decisively knowing when to make moves into secondary bunkers
3) When playing back, making sure your lanes have purpose(help teamates move up/get kills).

Nice work! And keep it up!

Currently rocking a Macdev Droid

Old Feed back:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1701604
SilverViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 09:49 AM #3
element7180
BLITZ PAINTBALL!!

element7180 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
element7180 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
element7180 is attending Decay of Nations VI
element7180 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverViper View Post
Game 1:

+ Came into bunker with good action, ready to go.
+ Hard to tell if it was coming from you or your teamates, but I heard people talking.
+ Put on some nice pressure to try to get your upper 40 guy some breathing room(Once you draw fire though, you need to be yelling to him that you have that guy in so that he can wrap and take his shot).

- Upon entering bunker, you had no pressure, weren't shooting, and appeared to either not know where the opposition was or decided not to shoot. In my opinion, you could have easily moved up left to left aztec which gives you opportunity to move into that far left dorito. The dorito looks strong, but is always hard to say until you get onto a field.

Game 2:

+Good break and bunker entry,

-You got caught with tunnel vision at back right for too long(I can't tell if you kept gun right and head checked left...this is fine too if your gameplan is really reliant on keeping that corner in).

-Don't throw your pod out in the open, let it fall behind you. Pods give away positions. I'm sure say it doesn't matter, but it can't hurt to throw it backwards.

Game 3
+Nice breakout and entry. Look really good once again on entries!
-Try to keep gun up and downfield even when reloading
-You got caught sleeping. It happens. Lol.

Game 4:
- Breakout wasn't as clean
- Make moves quickly! You were hesitant and had a complete lane to the dorito. That dorito is a god bunker on that field. You get into it and can get kill shots on most of right field. Don't move in to that aztec as you were even more exposed in doing so. Just go straight for dorito and wrap it to hit out right corner.

As a team you guys should have primary bunkers and lanes off break. And then you should have lanes that each player needs to lock down in order to move into 2nd and 3rd bunker positions. Since I can't hear any communication, it's hard to tell if you guys have a solid gameplan and are telling each other to move or not. I know you guys had new players, but this is even more reason then for you to communicate to them.

Overall, from a single player stand point you looked much more poised compared to last video. You played tighter, entered into bunkers better, and laid down more lanes. '

Main things to work on
1) Communication
2) Decisively knowing when to make moves into secondary bunkers
3) When playing back, making sure your lanes have purpose(help teamates move up/get kills).

Nice work! And keep it up!
thanks for replying. good tips and everthing its jest ive only been playing for 6 months and that was my second tournament with only 4 pratices. for now on ill be pratcing alot more and play with my team. also ill pm you everytime i get a new video thanks again
element7180 is offline   Reply With Quote