Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-18-2013, 07:12 PM #1
michael_mnm

michael_mnm is playing at Living Legends VII
michael_mnm owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
michael_mnm plays in the APPA beginner division
michael_mnm has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Soon to be new etha owner. WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT!

as the title reads what should i expect from the glorious marker during game time and over time? thank
michael_mnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-19-2013, 08:02 AM #2
B Web
Black Karma Scenario Team

B Web owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
B Web owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
You will find this little marker works great and reliably every time you take it out of your bag. Do maintenance on it periodically and use good quality batteries. This marker is the best bag for your buck on the market.

Proudly Sponsored by
Planet Eclipse
B Web is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 03:03 AM #3
smokefools66
Overkill is underrated

smokefools66 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
smokefools66 supports Team VICIOUS
smokefools66 supports Empire
I don't personally own one, but my cousin does and I have got to shoot it some. It is a nice marker, but you have to remember that it is considered PE's entry level marker. It does have a noticeable vibration while shooting it, but not enough to distract you while playing. Expect to spend more time playing and less time worrying about your marker. Now don't get me wrong it will require a little more maintenance than an Ego, but as long as you take care of it every so often it should take care of you. It has a lot of great features stock like the SL3 reg found on the Ego11/Geo2/3, clamping feedneck, on/off Asa, Shaft4 barrel and adjustable trigger. They are really a great marker for the money and they are backed by a great company! Be sure to read the owners manual and you can find videos on YouTube about maintenance if you need visual help. It will work great for you out of the box, but if you decide you want to squeeze more performance out of it, you should look at the Etha Shaft4 boost kit, possibly a Violent Trigger or a TechT bolt although I've heard mixed reviews about those.

"I like the poo a lot"- tim2thousand4
smokefools66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 11:42 PM #4
nwerth1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokefools66 View Post
I don't personally own one, but my cousin does and I have got to shoot it some. It is a nice marker, but you have to remember that it is considered PE's entry level marker. It does have a noticeable vibration while shooting it, but not enough to distract you while playing. Expect to spend more time playing and less time worrying about your marker. Now don't get me wrong it will require a little more maintenance than an Ego, but as long as you take care of it every so often it should take care of you. It has a lot of great features stock like the SL3 reg found on the Ego11/Geo2/3, clamping feedneck, on/off Asa, Shaft4 barrel and adjustable trigger. They are really a great marker for the money and they are backed by a great company! Be sure to read the owners manual and you can find videos on YouTube about maintenance if you need visual help. It will work great for you out of the box, but if you decide you want to squeeze more performance out of it, you should look at the Etha Shaft4 boost kit, possibly a Violent Trigger or a TechT bolt although I've heard mixed reviews about those.
It's also a gas hog, it's pretty loud, and the vibration is sometimes so severe that it makes the barrel come loose. It's a good gun for the price, but in the end you get what you pay for. If you put paint in it, it will shoot every time.
Old 12-03-2013, 06:07 AM #5
SPAWNOFSATAN

SPAWNOFSATAN owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
SPAWNOFSATAN owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
SPAWNOFSATAN supports Team VICIOUS
SPAWNOFSATAN supports DLX Technology
Barrel come loose?? I have own this marker since it first came out and never had a problem and I have a lot of marker. Remember the marker does not make the player used it and enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwerth1988 View Post
It's also a gas hog, it's pretty loud, and the vibration is sometimes so severe that it makes the barrel come loose. It's a good gun for the price, but in the end you get what you pay for. If you put paint in it, it will shoot every time.
Old 12-04-2013, 04:05 AM #6
smokefools66
Overkill is underrated

smokefools66 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
smokefools66 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwerth1988 View Post
It's actually pretty average in efficiency for the price range. If you want to make it a little more efficient and smoother you can get the TechT MRT bolt and adjust your reg down for the added velocity. Although I've heard mixed reviews about those. It's really not that loud either compared to Egos, but you can kind of hear the spring moving while it's shooting. If the barrel came loose it must of had an oring on the bore or it was tightened enough, my cousins barrel has never came loose. Like you said it will shoot every time you use it and it's backed by a great company.

"I like the poo a lot"- tim2thousand4
smokefools66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 05:19 AM #7
bikerjake805
Dirt Mahgurk

Annual Supporting Member
bikerjake805 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
bikerjake805 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
bikerjake805 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I own one myself. its my backup I let all my friends use it and ive used it a few times to lend out my etek3.

and your getting reliability, ease of maintenace, overall GREAT marker for a good price.

dont listen to all this detail junk about vibration, noise, blah blah.

Sorry the nit-picking over spilled milk annoys me. if you have girly twig arms and horrible muscle memory...then i think this gun or ANY gun would be bad for you.

All you should worry about is performance, reliability, maintenace, and any issues...

which this gun has none of. so enjoy
bikerjake805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 06:59 PM #8
rjs21

Annual Supporting Member
rjs21 donated to help Peyton Trent
rjs21 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
you will expect to own a marker backed by the best company in paintball. It will not shoot like a $1000 Marker, but it will shoots 12.5 bps at very consistent velocities with some vibration through the marker. Overall, it is a very solid product especially for the price.
Old 01-08-2014, 03:07 PM #9
pbrhino
315 boi

pbrhino is playing at Living Legends VII
pbrhino owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pbrhino has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Definitely love mine, only have used it twice but its awesome, I have the titan white and the etha so very reliable and havent broken a ball yet

1/50 DAMAGE DM13
pbrhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 02:11 PM #10
mcsteezy

best bang for the buck. I have a etha and couldn't be more happier with it.
mcsteezy is offline   Reply With Quote